Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
So people can find more shit to complain about why DPC takes forever to make an update?

No offense, but I sure as fuck hope DPC doesn't do that!
So keep dreaming!
Bold of you to think that if other side girls not getting a path will make Dpc release episode faster lmfao. I think he will still keep making more minigames and 60 FPS animations which usually take much longer. :Kappa:

Reactions: Sharku

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Mods will be too busy playing and jerking it themselves. They'll come back and see the thousand post mess and just rollback the thread to just after the release was posted :KEK:
You know you can quote multiple messages within 1 single post right?

Instead of posting several different replies:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Plus, Rusty had changed the combination to the safe. He told MC and he also told Tommy. If Tommy was the inside guy, he probably would've told Vinny the new combination by the time he tries to open it in Ep 9.
During that convo between Rusty amd Trem, IF I remember right, at the start of it, Trem asked why give it to him and not Tommy, Rusty answered by saying he was the only one he trusted: "Only you and I have the combo." But then later said him Tommy and now Trem has it. Like I said, my memory could be misremembering.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Dark Silence : BTW, update on the tongue piercings.

Neither of the girls across the street have any, so my questions got cut short. And I didn't press it when they asked why I wanted to know. Call me chicken, but I wasn't going to put myself into that situation at the expense of losing the dog training agreement we have. It's good and easy money I'm not willing to jeopardize for a stupid question lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dark Silence : BTW, update on the tongue piercings.

Neither of the girls across the street have any, so my questions got cut short. And I didn't press it when they asked why I wanted to know. Call me chicken, but I wasn't going to put myself into that situation at the expense of losing the dog training agreement we have. It's good and easy money I'm not willing to jeopardize for a stupid question lol
Not goin to call you a chicken. In that case I would've done the same. Now if they later ask you about it, go balls deep into the research. So to speak. lol Thanks for keepin me up to date on that, bro.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
Oct 22, 2023
December 5: Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.
December 8: Please help, my game crashes and stuck in a loop.
Well...

This time...

Oh, and...

I really hope everyone will be able to play Episode 10 without any problems like crashes, bugs, glitches, freezings, etc.

After all, the episode has been tested by beta-testers for weeks.

Right?

:HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well...

This time...

Oh, and...

I really hope everyone will be able to play Episode 10 without any problems like crashes, bugs, glitches, freezings, etc.

Right?

DPC writes code well. Usually his releases do not contain very many bugs. Only if you're not a modder, because he doesn't like modders and inserts code bombs to fuck with them.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I also think the Jocks have trashed the house.

Materially, there are things that exclude Vinny. For the sake of brevity, I'll just mention the dildos. These are the same ones that the Jocks and the DIKs have been throwing at each other since the beginning of the game. The last holders are the Jocks, and we find them in the DIKs' ransacked house. This points to them without too much doubt.
Dude. You’d be a fucking bad detective. :KEK:
NFC.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Oh, and...

Right?

The game itself will be fine, but there'll be a line of code to trip up modded games (the code caused modded games to loop after Jacob commented on the decorations in ep 9). And potentially scenes that conflict with each other depending on route so games with multiple routes forced open will crash (ep 9 had Jill and Bella interacting with each other on every route, but Jill had a different costume when on her route compared to not on her route, and same with Bella, so if someone had modded the game (or used the console) to have Jill and Bella routes both open then it broke at that point) I'd expect the throuple and Sage routes to conflict in some way in ep 10 to trip people with multiple paths forced open.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes