name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Would you like a corrupt Maya? :ROFLMAO:
Maya is desperate,she was willing to do stuff since 1st episode but she won`t go all the way,it`s not that type of a game.
I can only echo what Ennoch said,if you`re on Maya path,you want her for yourself.If you`re on someone else`s path why would game punish you for liking someone else?
There are scenes and lines of dialogue making sure the audience knows Quinn`s restaurant is a volunteery thing,it`s not forced,it`s an option.So corrupt her?No but train with her?That`s a different matter ;)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Maya is desperate,she was willing to do stuff since 1st episode but she won`t go all the way,it`s not that type of a game.
I can only echo what Ennoch said,if you`re on Maya path,you want her for yourself.If you`re on someone else`s path why would game punish you for liking someone else?
There are scenes and lines of dialogue making sure the audience knows Quinn`s restaurant is a volunteery thing,it`s not forced,it`s an option.So corrupt her?No but train with her?That`s a different matter ;)
If she got trained by her wouldn’t that means that she will eventually get corrupted

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Without even knowing it I made all the right choices I played up to the strip club 4 different before I realized Maya is a 2 face Hoe. I kept getting hints but tried to ignore them what made me realize is when Josy called and said she coming to the college and her boyfriend goes to the college, Maya said she dates girls now why would Dr P keep your man girl away from you for so long, I knew right then theirs something up between the 2 of them so I started a new fresh game because I know Dr P is good for pissing you off since Acting Lessons I treated Maya, Sage, Quin, like trash everyone that has a connection to Maya story line was treated like trash, Jill and Bella was always my 2 second favorite after Josy. I couldn't really dislike Josy as much as Maya because she didn't betray, lie or was will to turn into a whore without my influence that was my biggest gripe with her character if I don't intervene she'll turn into a whore and mama told me once a hoe always a hoe if you have hoe tendency they will never leave you no matter what happens kids marriage nothing can make a hoe stop being a hoe that's like telling me to stop liking $$$ it will never happen. So in short every female that has any significant to story line that intertwined was treated like trash Josy was treated good she wasn't a liar also I didn't have sex with her so actually I've not slept with either of them Camila and her friend got the business in the toilet so did the strippers wish their in the next update and Bella and Jill seems like a threesome could be on the way I'm some to getting Jade and oh Cathy can't wait for you either, I'm glad I dodged that bullet with Maya and please Dev do not force me into something with this girl.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Someone like Maya - even if she isn't getting any support from her parents isn't necessarily on the hook for a full 40 thou a year. Schools offer "need-based financial aid." So that right there may just knock a good chunk of change off her tuition payments if she qualifies. She could also be enrolled in some kind of "work-study" program which would also help quite a bit. At the very least, she might be getting free room and board for something like that, and not having to pay living costs is a big help for students without a lot of money.
Also keep in mind that Maya is an honor student. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from high school so she might have also qualified for an academic scholarship.
I find it hard to believe Sage would have stayed with Chad this long if he hasn't been fucking her
Agreed. Frankly I'm baffled with Chad, he can barely keep Sage satisfied yet apparently has a phone sex pal on the side. Sometimes I get the feeling he's with Sage mostly for the status these days. Being the frat president dating the sorority president. Maybe it's a recent development when he started taking steroids and they were a lot more active before?
Chad was dating Sage, though. If she were my GF, I wouldn't have any need for hopping around to other women. Of course, I have a strong affinity for redheads.
Then again the way he and his crew are portrayed... not really the sharpest tools in the shed. I am literally in stitches at their dumb, dumber and dumbest routine.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
all this negative talk about Maya hurts my head :mad:
i hope that from EP4 others will have the possibility to drop Maya as a love interest, so that we don't have to listen to this shit anymore...
It’s all good my friend, it’s just a game and we can enjoy it as we like and can express our opinions as we see fit, even if some opinions are not fit enough to be expressed but are said just to get a rise.

Only rise you will get from me here is
65EB7CD2-EC77-4B9D-B99D-389FFF5765A8.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
It’s all good my friend, it’s just a game and we can enjoy it as we like and can express our opinions as we see fit, even if some opinions are not fit enough to be expressed but are said just to get a rise.

Only rise you will get from me here is
View attachment 391364
I wish Maya or another one of the girls was more toned/have a 6-pack. I guess Bella would be the fittest.

Although I don't know why but it's visually appealing to me for Maya's design to have a nice bellybutton with a stud in a short crop-top and skirt.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Pink did had a disclaimer that this game can make you cry and angry... So maybe we'll see our lovely Maya be forced into drug addiction and prostitute herself for tuition until she becomes a shell of her former self. Think Life is Strange...
I think it's more likely that someone commit suicide.

Since the game is actually a recollection of MC's college days, at one point we have him thinking how he'd call for help instead of kissing someone due to knowledge he posses now instead of what he knew back then...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Without a doubt, we know she does yoga at least and probably does a lot of cardio workouts as well
One thing that DPC should have done imo is gave her a bit of muscle definition, six pack and make her more curvy. Rather have her with hour glass figure like some in the game.

Hopefully DPC will get her in future chapters in the gym and see first hand the beef with the MC and the jocks.

Reactions: Mormont

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I think it's more likely that someone commit suicide.

Since the game is actually a recollection of MC's college days, at one point we have him thinking how he'd call for help instead of kissing someone due to knowledge he posses now instead of what he knew back then...
And if you chose not to go see Bella you don’t get that foreshadowing, so her committing suicide out of the blue would be a meh moment without context. I agree that she is a sandwich or two short of a picnic but she is hard and determined, self preservation seems strong in her.

Maybe she becomes controlling and unforgiving of mistakes you have / do making your life hard.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
And if you chose not to go see Bella you don’t get that foreshadowing, so her committing suicide out of the blue would be a meh moment without context. I agree that she is a sandwich or two short of a picnic but she is hard and determined, self preservation seems strong in her.
Yeah, but that also hint that it's MC's actions that might be cause for suicide... that might be what pushes her over the edge. So if you don't go to see her (which might or might not kill the romance route with her), it's possible she doesn't do it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
dunno bout u guys but I think I we did get this Version of Maya
59928033-belle-femme-aux-longs-cheveux-blonds-et-sexy-au-ventre-nu-au-glamour-top-bleu-court-e...jpg
it would have been better than having this
c15edf911a7e00f3ba66875de8978b6c.jpg
but again it's just my opinion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scandroid

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, but that also hint that it's MC's actions that might be cause for suicide... that might be what pushes her over the edge. So if you don't go to see her (which might or might not kill the romance route with her), it's possible she doesn't do it.
I see your point but you have to take into context her previous inner dialogues, she mentions missing a mans touch, having no relationship and holding onto a 3 year memory. She acts kind of jealous while setting you up with Jill in the library.

She is a lonely woman and the MC is cracking the shell. His call for help might have been help for himself from her. Her tears in the library scene was her struggling with her feeling for him and a memory. Not suicidal thoughts, she is struggling with emotional attachment.

Let’s see how it pans out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hopefully DPC will get her in future chapters in the gym and see first hand the beef with the MC and the jocks.
I think that could come down to how we treated Chad as well things with the Jocks might cool off if he sees we were trying to help him I think they would appreciate that maybe not Dawe but there is something sketchy going on with him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes