legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone else felt betrayed when Sally only said she would return your clothes, but we didn't actually see it happen?
I guess the headpats are a step in the right direction or something.
All in all I liked the new episode, it felt much longer than Ep9. The lewds are sort of a letdown though, I thought he said in one of the dev updates we would get to pork someone highly anticipated this update? (Which I thought meant someone new?)
headpats looks like mc is stepping on a light rape path for her in next episodes(if it would be done for next days) what surprising and kinda fits for her character(but dev could change it throughout next years)
The lewds - he still cant do proper !at least standart! facials and such, it looks awful stupid and substandard.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
Box puzzle:

part 1: put on the symbols which have dots near them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

part 2: when you click on the button on lvl 2 some symbols are not being greyed out. Choose these symbols on the lvl 1 menu and click the middle button there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't understand part 2

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I really wished the console command for money didn't brick the game. So annoying.
Why don't you guys just use ? Didn't brick anything for me. I used it for the perks and stuff too. Pretty easy with the search box option it has really. It can change flags for decisions you made earlier on too, I used it to fix me accidentally stealing Jill's money in ep 2 with it for this ep lol.

On another note, just finished the update:

- Way too many damn mini-games. Some of them could be a lot less convoluted, like the party planner should have just been navigated with a simpler UI/dialogue without mini games dot connecting stuff.
- Need more Rooster contents that you can reply to and interact with, I think this is one of the cool part of the game. We're college boys, social media is supposed to be a big part of our lives but I feel like we got a lot more interactive Rooster content in earlier updates and it's been getting less and less when it should have been expanded upon, maybe with actual consequences.
- Missed opportunity with the Josy scene in the pillow fort there, it was leading up to something and... deflated to nothing. Where are the choices?
- That was a pretty satisfying sequence with Tybalt.
- The "special moves" in the fight sequences is pretty stiff and bad as far as animation go, I'm sure that took a huge chunk of time to make I hope he doesn't waste time on those anymore. Still frames for most things besides sex and some scenes are fine.
- I like new contents for the wives but it feels kind of short of expectation for how long this took this update to be released.

Last edited:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
- Missed opportunity with the Josy scene in the pillow fort there, it was leading up to something and... deflated to nothing. Where are the choices?
I'm pretty sure this was a dagger in the solo Maya/Josy route for anybody not on the dual path. Both of their scenes play similar though Josy's is more "ain't happening." Obviously if you are on their dual route, these are both sex scenes.

xxxdisposable

Nov 18, 2019
I downloaded the compressed version of the game (not patch) and I'm unable to load my previous saves in pc. I get the following error - ImportError: No module named revertable. This would only occur if the saves are created by different renpy versions of the game. The compressed renpy version is 7.4.10.2178 and my saves are created in Joiplay renpy version is 7.6.1.23060707. I had an issue of typing in the english test and moved the saves from android to pc to play and got the load error. Is there a way to rebuild compressed version of the game to renpy version 7.6.1 or is there a mod that can address the typing issue in joiplay. I believe the original DPC version had already migrated to newer renpy version. The compressed versions (9.1 & 10) are all different renpy versions. The only options left to download the 12 gb original version or replay the game from ep 9. All my saves are unmodded. Any solution is appreciated.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure this was a dagger in the solo Maya/Josy route for anybody not on the dual path. Both of their scenes play similar though Josy's is more "ain't happening." Obviously if you are on their dual route, these are both sex scenes.
I was expecting a choice for spicy cheating content that could potentially blowup melodramatically later on, she looked like she just needed one little push regardless of what route you go as long as you didn't make her hate you or something. That'd have been worth a replay for.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Scrappy best of luck to you man coding this will be tough but do your best and don't think about delaying release it'll be worthwhile

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
I was expecting a choice for spicy cheating content that could potentially blowup melodramatically later on, she looked like she just needed one little push regardless of what route you go as long as you didn't make her hate you or something. That'd have been worth a replay for.
Yeah, I don't disagree. Contextually, it is all there and looked primed to happen. I think it is a case of variable wise the game is becoming super heavy. The choice being made in Episode 8 was there to help reduce the amount of variables floating around, a nice set number of paths, but just two episodes later and the Others path is already ballooned once more,

Reactions: Siphon

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Similar with Ashley's allegation, you've got multiple people supporting you including an Alpha, but there is definitely doubt being sewn.
Who of the Alpha's supported the MC? I remember at the beginning, when Chad showed the photos, Anthony mentioned that it couldn't be the MC who was blackmailing them, but now it was Anthony who told Ashley that it was the MC, right?
I don't remember a different scene where an Alpha supports the MC.

And about having many who support the MC, it doesn't seem to be the case, they refuse to believe it's him, but in the end they have doubts, I think even Derek has doubts, even though he supports the MC so much, the doubt went from 0% to 10%.

Jimmy From Discord

Nov 6, 2023
honestly really enjoyed this game. been loving it since the release of episode 5. though im confused on how the story is gonna continue.

i love Jill's content, and im excited to see how far the game will continue. i just hope i dont have to wait a year to see jill :WutFace:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Who of the Alpha's supported the MC? I remember at the beginning, when Chad showed the photos, Anthony mentioned that it couldn't be the MC who was blackmailing them, but now it was Anthony who told Ashley that it was the MC, right?
I don't remember a different scene where an Alpha supports the MC.

And about having many who support the MC, it doesn't seem to be the case, they refuse to believe it's him, but in the end they have doubts, I think even Derek has doubts, even though he supports the MC so much, the doubt went from 0% to 10%.
Chad told them it couldn't be you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes