Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Ok well I just finished my first run on this episode and to be honest, I loved it! We go from laughter to tears, DPC knows how to make people feel emotions.

For me, one of the best episodes of the saga without any doubt.

However, there are some small faults with which I am happy to put up with given the general quality of the whole thing, notably the mini-games which are not always very clear. I discovered the saga shortly before this summer, the wait was long but I don't regret having been patient and I will be just as patient for the year to come before getting the sequel.

Force au développeur et à son équipe !:amour:
Ah! And zero bugs on a clean installation, without mods or some weird backups or other traffic lines of code..

Last edited:

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Hello!
Does anyone know how many episodes are still to come in Season 3.
And when will the full Season 3 be available on Steam?

TrueKing

Nov 21, 2018
Is it possible to get Maya's loan contract from Patrick's office? Every time I attempt to open the office door, I will be forced to hide and get inevitably caught.

Mar 17, 2021
Sorry if it has already been brought up, too much to read through. My game goes through the recap and about 3 scenes in to the new chapter before crashing and closing the game, right where the doctor starts talking to the blonde lady. Are my saves fucked or another issue? cheers.
This has been brought up on every page 3 times in the last 50 pages or so...

- Easiest solution delete your persistent save in your game folder and in %appdata%\RenPy
- Second easiest solution use URM search variable mod_wtenabled and delete persistent.mod_wtenabled (dont set it to false, delete it), the same can be done with console if you know how
- Just as easy drag and drop sanchomod and he fixes it for you
- Most difficult solution is to to unren and unpack everything, decompile and delete the renpy.quit() (don't use this method, it's a hassle and more difficult than necessary for normal users)

Reactions: saktyvis
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes