Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Do I download season 1+2 and importantly does s3 include both episodes 9 amd 10? I also am adding the mod enhancement + multi mod. I can't honestly remember if it was this game or the other one, that changed drastically from when it first appeared, different welcome screen completely? if not, then it was probably the other game, no worries.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
So far the new update is really great outside of the minigames. I don't mean the minigames themselves are of poor quality, it's just you can tell they probably took up a ridiculous amount of the last year to put together and you just know that DPC will feature-creep the fuck out of them yet again despite the assurances that they won't create more of them.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Is there any specific save fix for those who used Sancho Mod in Episode 9?
I did a fresh download of EP 9 & 10, but my saves had used the mod, so I cannot load my saves.

Please help.
TIA

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Imo This update was not the best, but not the worst. Dpc loves to add Mini games in every update. I wonder how fast the next ep can release if he does not implement a single one. Derick and the mc wholesome bromance is something I enjoyed in this latest update

Reactions: awesomepossum
Jul 17, 2022
When your in the first clean up section I only just realized that in the fish tank room if you click the ladder you go up to the roof, now ive played through a few times but I didnt notice it. Hope that helps someone,

Reactions: Thac0x1

Flano97

Mar 24, 2021
Sorry if it has already been brought up, too much to read through. My game goes through the recap and about 3 scenes in to the new chapter before crashing and closing the game, right where the doctor starts talking to the blonde lady. Are my saves fucked or another issue? cheers.

Mar 17, 2021
Anyone else felt betrayed when Sally only said she would return your clothes, but we didn't actually see it happen?
I guess the headpats are a step in the right direction or something.
All in all I liked the new episode, it felt much longer than Ep9. The lewds are sort of a letdown though, I thought he said in one of the dev updates we would get to pork someone highly anticipated this update? (Which I thought meant someone new?)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes