itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
thank :)

Iron_havoc

Jan 8, 2020
Honestly, as a Sage main, i was VERY satisfied with this episode. Things i desperately wanted to see in ep 9 finally coming to be, and thank good heavens for her not going back to full party mode as some speculated about last release. There is just something else about seeing Tremolo and Sage slowly opening up to one another that no other path can really match for me. And we got plenty of that. Very satisfied.

Now we need to talk about the horrible feeling it is once episode ends are arriving. We know we probably will have to wait ANOTHER full year for continuation, it literally feels like a punch in the gut when i see that itallic in past tense lol.

Onto the wait for the fan made walkthrough. If i remember well it took around a week for it to come out last episode. Whoever makes it is an absolute madlad cause it is very superior to the official one honestly.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I haven’t played the last chapter yet due to crashes, and I’ve seen who the sex scenes are possible with, but I have a question. With Elena, Mona, Karen, Ashley, Heather and Sally, were there any scenes or dialogue that showed any developments in relationships with them or hinted at future romance?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I haven’t played the last chapter yet due to crashes, and I’ve seen who the sex scenes are possible with, but I have a question. With Elena, Mona, Karen, Ashley, Heather and Sally, were there any scenes or dialogue that showed any developments in relationships with them or hinted at future romance?
I'm still not at the end, but so far
Elena - Both her and John Boy do hint that she's open to something.
Mona - Nada
Karen - Doesn't really show up iirc
Heather - She's going for someone else it looks like
Sally - Glacial progress

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Sally maybe
Elena and Heather most probably
Others nope

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I'm sure after this ep everyone will hate Jacob.
I want Zoey to be happy, but I wouldn't want her to date Jacob.
Like Leon or Derek or maybe Rusty.
its not about him or derek in 9 trying to date your girls. there a no consequences where they would date them after your agreement/help. Dpc just teases you with this kind of kink - that you girls refuse to date others than you. Im not black or sharing fan, but if in your playthrough you dont care about some girl, dpc just blocks you from helping friend(bro) who asks for it. And its nothing that i want it to happen, dont add this plot then, but dpc adds its because its just for a that's kink likers

Reactions: xSauron99
Mar 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dima1986

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
My only problem with Jacob is he is coming off way too desperate compared to his typical cool persona. Very saddening.

Also, does anyone know if there are more of those 'wait during a sex scene for like 3 minutes' like Jill in Episode 9?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes