RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It why I didn't fool around with Josy when visiting her place and made a save choosing not to help Maya with her scavengers hunt tasks. Everyone is cheating on everyone in this game. It's why choosing Jill seems so easy compared to the other girls.
I fully expect (hope) there will be consequences for both trying to stay true to one girlfriend and being a man whore.
Jill seems to be the ONLY girl like that so far which is why I think DPC is kinda playing favorites.
I think he simply didn't touch her and Bella stories yet. Episode 3 focused mostly on Maya revealing her sexual orientation and her troubles with the HOTs and her father with a few smaller other part for Sage's friendship with benefits and her dealing with Chad and a bit of Josy.

Bella's only got a bit of foreshadowing and Jill just a sudden switch after Bella gave her the permission to date the protagonist.
I suspect episode 4 will focus more on those last two while Maya and Josy discuss their strained relationship and the elephant in the room (aka protagonist).

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Wow, this thread is amazing.

Really, even when people disagree, they're generally nice to each other.

About Jill, honestly... She and Bella are very strange, so i'm expecting something big. Maybe they're sisters, or Bella is her mother in law, i don't know... But i'm kind of curious about where this is going. Since it seems she is really a rich girl, my first theory can't happen.

Basically at first i thought she could be a con woman. But after the entire thing in the last chapters i'm starting to think her "flaw" can end up being her family or something like that. Like MCs dad and mom.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Why would a beautiful, very rich girl who would otherwise have "in crowd" written all over her, have been bullied growing up?
She was... a Man? nah.
maybe she was really fat or something

what if she has no real flaws? I got flaws so that may be a problem too, I will feel like I don't deserve her
what the hell am I dooing heeere
I don't beloong heeere
I don't be-loong
here

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkmetal

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Not going to say anything, but the clue is this:

Why would a beautiful, very rich girl who would otherwise have "in crowd" written all over her, have been bullied growing up?

I leave you to your theories :coffee:
Hmmm..... :coffee: Well, my guess has always been that perhaps she is adopted and not actually born into that wealthy family. If this story follows similar stories; rich kids or some kids in general tend to pick on others who are adopted. Which also would partially explain some of what she said in her conversation with the MC about money not being that important; the night he stayed at her place. Or perhaps it's not she herself that's the issue but her family name or parents. Could be a chance that her family has a shady or disgraceful past in the eyes of others within that wealthy/elite circle and unfortunately she pays the price for it because those children that picked on her were made aware of it. Anyway, these are just my guesses and could be partially accurate but then lead into something far deeper than either of those issues. And whatever it all ends up being I think will still somehow tie back to her relationship with Bella in some form or fashion; that part still has yet to be fully explained as well.

I have to agree with a few others though it would be awesome if Jill was nice just for the sake of her being nice. While there aren't many people like that they do actually exist. ;) (y)

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I mean you can understand why I mean why the hell would Maya open up to a guy as spike has just said that she has known for a few days I mean I've known some people on here for months and we don't know much about each other only about who are favourite girls are :p
Not true, we have discovered KGB agents and CIA operatives, someone with inanimate object fetishes and concluded that Ennoch will only reply to the word slut used in any context.

You know more about us if you just opened your eyes. And if you don’t know, Maya best girl.

• Haha
Reactions: yngve and TheFinder

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Not going to say anything, but the clue is this:

I leave you to your theories :coffee:
I hate myself for even thinking this.

Jill used to be a dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Unlike Maya, Josy at least had the decency to tell us she was in a relationship.
That's true enough. But their situations were different. It took a while for Maya to realize just how attracted she was to the MC. It probably didn't occur to her until recently that she needed to tell him anything. And, as I pointed out in my earlier post, Maya was just about to do some serious explaining to the MC, until *knock knock knock*, and everything goes to shit.

Of course, I like all of the MAIN 5 girls, so my baseline position is that they are all worthy until PROVEN otherwise. But that's just me. At some point in the game, I will probably have to whittle my attentions down, perhaps even to one. But until then, it's full speed ahead with each and every one of them on both of my routes. Although, on my DIK route, I do go for the scenes with the side girls more, knowing that I can see the scenes with the MAINs on my CHICK route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes