RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unlike Maya, Josy at least had the decency to tell us she was in a relationship.
Josy was also more than eager to cheat on her girlfriend. Hardly any decency on that (and the protagonist too if her agree to have sex knowing that).

I get the feeling it was one of the developer's objectives try to despict them as close as possible to real people, which are far from perfection.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Josy was also more than eager to cheat on her girlfriend. Hardly any decency on that (and the protagonist too if her agree to have sex knowing that).

I get the feeling it was one of the developer's objectives try to despict them as close as possible to real people, which are far from perfection.
It why I didn't fool around with Josy when visiting her place and made a save choosing not to help Maya with her scavengers hunt tasks. Everyone is cheating on everyone in this game. It's why choosing Jill seems so easy compared to the other girls.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
idk who told the creator to change the fighting mechanic, but the new one is kind of ass. The hard mode is nearly impossible. However, the three pattern quicktime event in normal mode has the same window of time as the hard mode. Sometimes you get penalized for no reason, and in the first fight the protagonist literally deals a hair of damage no matter which option you choose "Thud, Bam, Hit, Kick" all these options are pointless because they relatively do the same amount of damage. The jock literally melts you in 3 hits, but your 3 hits take away bits of damage. Maybe i just suck, but i'm pretty sure the fighting mechanic is broken and its triggering me.
Maybe it's just the eons of Tekken played, but I see no problem

drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
Just wait till we see Jill's first real flaw. I mean i wont care depending on what it is but half the fans will probably jump ship , they do everytime their is a new flaw for their LI
I suspect Jill's real flaw is gonna be something big. Right now, is the only "perfect" girl in the game so when it is revealed it will be a flaw that leaves the MC in shock. MC already lets us see it in Jill's profile. "Beatiful, nice and rich. She seems to have it all... There's got to be something wrong with her... right?"

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
I suspect Jill's real flaw is gonna be something big. Right now, is the only "perfect" girl in the game so when it is revealed it will be a flaw that leaves the MC in shock. MC already lets us see it in Jill's profile. "Beatiful, nice and rich. She seems to have it all... There's got to be something wrong with her... right?"
Maybe but I found that the girl in the picture in her room looks like Melanie maybe they were friends at one time, However, I can be completely wrong, and maybe it's another girl.

hotgirl.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
From what I've seen in posts it seems like it might be damn near impossible with a trackpad. And it's not really impossibly hard with a mouse, but I also keep the shortcut menu thingy (sorry can't remember what it's called right now) turned on and do quick saves between rounds and if I lost I just reload. It can get a bit...ok a lot aggravating but personally I don't really mind it all that much. Also if you don't use a mouse or trackpad what do you use then?
I used a trackpad but if I'm going to replay it I'm considering using a mouse I must have tried a few dozen times with the trackpad with no success so I kind of just gave up with it :LOL:

Reactions: Jibbers

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The ONLY thing that would make Jill lose fans is if she were some big secret slut or something like that. She's one of the more liked girls among DPC's patreons and fans alike.

it's really poor writing on DPC's part if she ends up being a whore, or raped or some shit like that.
why does every girl in this game must have a flaw of some kind, is it so hard to create one nice and kind girl character that is just that, nice and kind, withouth any shit from the past.

Now it looks like he is going on a path, here are all the girls, all of them are damaged goods in some way, choose a lesser evil... :mad:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
it's really poor writing on DPC's part if she ends up being a whore, or raped or some shit like that.
why does every girl in this game must have a flaw of some kind, is it so hard to create one nice and kind girl character that is just that, nice and kind, withouth any shit from the past.

Now it looks like he is going on a path, here are all the girls, all of them are damaged goods in some way, choose a lesser evil... :mad:
She won't be raped and she won't be whored - not Jill, not Maya or any of LIs. But they'll all have "unpleasant" stories that'll make fanboys to change sides over and over again.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

We all have a past. We all have some hidden problem, it's just a matter of time that comes to light. Sincerity can avoid many problems, but for that you have to be open to people, and Maya doesn't.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
We all have a past. We all have some hidden problem, it's just a matter of time that comes to light. Sincerity can avoid many problems, but for that you have to be open to people, and Maya doesn't.
yeah, ok.
let's try this, MC is not Maya's boyfriend, he is just a guy who lives in her dorm (for free)
MC gets drunk, pukes all over himself and her room, sleeps under the bed... in the morning he finds a kind and funny note from Maya that she took care of him. Who does that? most girls would be fucking pissed if you do something like that.
I repeat, she is NOT his GF and he lives in her dorm for FREE

and she has a secret that is hard for her to share with someone she knows for a few days, and she is a dishonest bitch because of it? :oops:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean you can understand why I mean why the hell would Maya open up to a guy as spike has just said that she has known for a few days I mean I've known some people on here for months and we don't know much about each other only about who are favourite girls are :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes