Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
In AL, there was a potential for a 3some to work, but the fire stinger killed it. So don't expect DPC to give you an option in this either!
Well we do have a threesome as a requirement to join HOTs and moreover, I think DPC will be like, "I screwed you guys last time, here you go my loyal peasants."

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Did you ever do this? I think I played it once or twice and just ended up getting frustrated with it I'm not sure if it's any easier with a mouse or a trackpad?
From what I've seen in posts it seems like it might be damn near impossible with a trackpad. And it's not really impossibly hard with a mouse, but I also keep the shortcut menu thingy (sorry can't remember what it's called right now) turned on and do quick saves between rounds and if I lost I just reload. It can get a bit...ok a lot aggravating but personally I don't really mind it all that much. Also if you don't use a mouse or trackpad what do you use then?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Something will happen that will likely shock and make some of the more paper thin ego people here ragequit (like it did with Acting Lessons).
But jokings aside i really doubt Dr.Pinkcake will just repeat himself using the same situation from the previous game.
Just wait till we see Jill's first real flaw. I mean i wont care depending on what it is but half the fans will probably jump ship , they do everytime their is a new flaw for their LI

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like your posts. Not necessarily new info but it's well written and clear. Keep at it
It's not surprising that I am repeating things that may already have been previously hashed out. I took a break from this thread when we were on page 585, to actually play some other games. When I barged back in two days ago, after having completed my DIK-route playthrough, we were on page 1281. I did read back a couple of days worth of posts, but there was no way I was going to read the nearly 700 pages of posts that I had missed.

So I'll stick around for a while to express my opinions, then I'll probably sneak off again. This thread is way too active to read thoroughly and still have time to play other games.

Thank you for your kind compliment.

Jan 27, 2018
idk who told the creator to change the fighting mechanic, but the new one is kind of ass. The hard mode is nearly impossible. However, the three pattern quicktime event in normal mode has the same window of time as the hard mode. Sometimes you get penalized for no reason, and in the first fight the protagonist literally deals a hair of damage no matter which option you choose "Thud, Bam, Hit, Kick" all these options are pointless because they relatively do the same amount of damage. The jock literally melts you in 3 hits, but your 3 hits take away bits of damage. Maybe i just suck, but i'm pretty sure the fighting mechanic is broken and its triggering me.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Jan 27, 2018
idk who told the creator to change the fighting mechanic, but the new one is kind of ass. The hard mode is nearly impossible. However, the three pattern quicktime event in normal mode has the same window of time as the hard mode. Sometimes you get penalized for no reason, and in the first fight the protagonist literally deals a hair of damage no matter which option you choose "Thud, Bam, Hit, Kick" all these options are pointless because they relatively do the same amount of damage. The jock literally melts you in 3 hits, but your 3 hits take away bits of damage. Maybe i just suck, but i'm pretty sure the fighting mechanic is broken and its triggering me.
btw just gonna take the L in the first fight and see how the story progresses smh

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
btw just gonna take the L in the first fight and see how the story progresses smh
I don't think it's that difficult to defeat Chad in that first fight, as long as your 4 fighting stats are high enough and you are in the 'normal' mode of fighting. I found it easier to win that fight with Chad, than to beat the Jock in the Phone Brawler for some reason. But then, I don't think it matters all that much whether you win or lose, except for different renders and a few relatively insignificant text differences. At least not in this episode.

But I was damned if I was going to let Chad win that fight, regardless of its significance. I would have played it 20 times if I had to. Fortunately, I was able to win on my second try on my first playthrough, and on my first try on my second route through.

Reactions: Ilhares

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
It's not surprising that I am repeating things that may already have been previously hashed out. I took a break from this thread when we were on page 585, to actually play some other games. When I barged back in two days ago, after having completed my DIK-route playthrough, we were on page 1281. I did read back a couple of days worth of posts, but there was no way I was going to read the nearly 700 pages of posts that I had missed.

So I'll stick around for a while to express my opinions, then I'll probably sneak off again. This thread is way too active to read thoroughly and still have time to play other games.

Thank you for your kind compliment.
I've been here since chapter 2 midway so I understand lol. I guess most regulars aren't active now and will pop in once in a while. Imagine the page no. when this game finishes?!

Reactions: Walter Victor

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
1. Man of the house (2051)
2. Summertime saga (1790)
3. DMD (1475)
4. My new life (1376)
5. Big brother (1318)
6. BaDIK (1309)

let's gooooooooooooo !!! :D
just a few more to #5 spot :D

Reactions: TheFinder

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The MC is pissed at both Maya and Josy for not being honest with him. But, I feel that they are both victims of bad luck (and the developer's evil sense of melodrama :sneaky:). Josy wanted to tell the MC everything, but wanted to do it face-to-face, not over the phone. Maya was actually just starting to explain her situation to the MC, when the dreaded knock on the door interrupted. :eek:

And so, we have our usual end-of-episode cliffhanger. Oh well...
Unlike Maya, Josy at least had the decency to tell us she was in a relationship.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

badass

Jul 24, 2017
1. Man of the house (2051)
2. Summertime saga (1790)
3. DMD (1475)
4. My new life (1376)
5. Big brother (1318)
6. BaDIK (1309)

let's gooooooooooooo !!! :D
just a few more to #5 spot :D
I never understand the hype of SS. The game is fucking cartoonish and I couldn't see anyone attractive in that game.. Just visit the thread and it seems the update is taking a long time also.. However, he made more than 50K a month holycow

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes