Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think after she vented at the nerds and those developing feelings for the MC then yeah she's pretty much falling for him
She was falling for him prior to that scene. Her telling MC to call her Bella when it seems only Jill calls her that shows just how far she's falling for him.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She was falling for him prior to that scene. Her telling MC to call her Bella when it seems only Jill calls her that shows just how far she's falling for him.
All the girls will fall for the MC, its pretty obvious they do, and probably thats going to be the biggest source of mc's issues and in-game drama.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Every main LI likes him. Except for Sage but she'll come around soon enough.
Well, would suck if they wouldn't.. i mean if they are main love interests they have to. How else would they fall in love with him otherwise in such short order. So this was pretty much granted. Its just that its so tempting and easy to turn this against the mc.
Not so sure when it's a DPC game though :whistle:
This.

Reactions: Darkmetal

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I can understand there isn't enough room for three people but if the MC had good relations with both girls I think there should of been a friendlier exit. If given the choice I would have given Josy and Maya a high five and maybe with Josy's help finish the rest of Maya's checklist. ;)
Let's be for real that would not have happened in real life first of all MC has been honest with both has not tried to play with either of their feelings they are both in love with MC and he is also with them both if this was the real world he would not have left the room they would not have kicked him out both of them would be dieing with guilt and trying to find a way to get him to forgive them.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Let's be for real that would not have happened in real life first of all MC has been honest with both has not tried to play with either of their feelings they are both in love with MC and he is also with them both if this was the real world he would not have left the room they would not have kicked him out both of them would be dieing with guilt and trying to find a way to get him to forgive them.
we don't know what's happened to him really but most likely he got his ass kicked from the room .....we just need to wait and see what's gonna happen in the next ep

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yep. The smart move would be to start canceling any relationships you're not interested in being in while pursuing the girl you want. I don't even wanna see the consequences of banging every LI.
There's usually a cut-off point in non-harem games prior to which you can screw around as much as you want (e.g. In AL it was at the Rena beach house, where if you went with the 2 cheerleaders and/or Rena you lose the wedding ending with the two main LIs. Anything b4 that, including those same cheerleaders at the club or the nurse and you were still fine). Remains up to each of us to gauge where the point of no return is for this game. Just keep saves. :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah no. That is just what you wished it would happen: two women just fawing over him and wanting to do anything to please him like some harem protagonist.

Quite far from real life...

Reactions: yngve and DaweFan69

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
The real world is a harsh, and often unforgettable place my friend.

Z3nkai

May 2, 2017
we don't know what's happened to him really but most likely he got his ass kicked from the room .....we just need to wait and see what's gonna happen in the next ep
Yeah, TBO both girls knew that the other girl existed in my playthrough. I told the first girl when the MC was heading back home for the weekend about the other one and told the second one when she asked to move into the MCs dorm room. No, chairs were thrown.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes