Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
well, i guess feel like Sage likes MC as well but she's testing him, like Bella and Maya did, in her own way. Some of these answers will hopefully be answered on Ep 4.
How would she be testing us? Sage has shown ZERO interest in MC (romantically speaking). Wanting to be friends with benefits with her is pointless when you could have just accepted Quinns offer.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How would she be testing us? Sage has shown ZERO interest in MC (romantically speaking). Wanting to be friends with benefits with her is pointless when you could have just accepted Quinns offer.
True, but the main advantage is that Sage is a main character rather than a side one like Quinn so u know friends with benifits now........ a loving couple later

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
well, who else has she has any "interest" other than MC? Yes, there is still Chad factor but maybe she is testing MC to see if he can keep his promises. This can be entirely wrong tho, I just feel that way (Didn't play the rejecting fuckbuddies path yet, maybe it's different on that path, idk).
MC definitely has more than Chad, has hobbies other than steroids, cares about her, gives her his time and shows affection. What she craves rn is sexual stuff so I guess she opened to the MC with that first. This has to change obviously

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
MC definitely has more than Chad, has hobbies other than steroids, cares about her, gives her his time and shows affection. What she craves rn is sexual stuff so I guess she opened to the MC with that first. This has to change obviously
Sage is going to be the Stephania (No More Secrets) of this game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To be friends with benefits, you first have to be friends. Friendship implies interest, with or without benefits.

Sage likes the MC because he has helped her find out about Chad, and because he has shown an actual interest in her by teaching her to play the guitar and by playing it for her when she is down. He has been there for her when she needed someone.

I see Sage as quite sympathetic. Her boyfriend has been proven unfaithful and she is genuinely upset by it. She has rushed into rebound sex with the MC, if you played it that way, but is not ready for another boyfriend so soon after Chad.

Everyone experiences the NPCs in this game differently, so I am not trying to change your mind here. Just expressing my own opinion on the matter.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The MC is pissed at both Maya and Josy for not being honest with him. But, I feel that they are both victims of bad luck (and the developer's evil sense of melodrama :sneaky:). Josy wanted to tell the MC everything, but wanted to do it face-to-face, not over the phone. Maya was actually just starting to explain her situation to the MC, when the dreaded knock on the door interrupted. :eek:

And so, we have our usual end-of-episode cliffhanger. Oh well...

badass

Jul 24, 2017
2228 of 2500 patrons

This is the ultimate milestone. I will quit my job, giving up job security and risking it all to do this, the thing I truly love, for a living. Your support is absolutely pivotal for this to happen.

This is it! The ultimate goal. 272 more patrons for this awesome game to be worked on proper full time :love::love:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Sage is going to be the Stephania (No More Secrets) of this game.
Yea i guess you could say they will be the same in the sense of an MC trying to convince them to stay in a committed relationship with him, they do have commonalities but are overall quite different i would say.

Sage is more like the prom queen who only dates the captain of the football team AKA the Alpha male douchebag type, while Stephania seems more like she can't maintain a partner and leans towards any bad guy coming her way

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
To be friends with benefits, you first have to be friends. Friendship implies interest, with or without benefits.

Sage likes the MC because he has helped her find out about Chad, and because he has shown an actual interest in her by teaching her to play the guitar and by playing it for her when she is down. He has been there for her when she needed someone.

I see Sage as quite sympathetic. Her boyfriend has been proven unfaithful and she is genuinely upset by it. She has rushed into rebound sex with the MC, if you played it that way, but is not ready for another boyfriend so soon after Chad.

Everyone experiences the NPCs in this game differently, so I am not trying to change your mind here. Just expressing my own opinion on the matter.
I like your posts. Not necessarily new info but it's well written and clear. Keep at it

Reactions: Walter Victor

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
The MC is pissed at both Maya and Josy for not being honest with him. But, I feel that they are both victims of bad luck (and the developer's evil sense of melodrama :sneaky:). Josy wanted to tell the MC everything, but wanted to do it face-to-face, not over the phone. Maya was actually just starting to explain her situation to the MC, when the dreaded knock on the door interrupted. :eek:

And so, we have our usual end-of-episode cliffhanger. Oh well...
In AL, there was a potential for a 3some to work, but the fire stinger killed it. So don't expect DPC to give you an option in this either!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes