temping

Sep 16, 2021
Doing the Jill run and damn do I feel shit for dumping Josy. Her reaction really surprised me with just how hard it hits her. The not wanting to be friends stuff felt brutal. Maya handles it much better than Josy, at least outwardly anyway.
If a Josy solo route ever opens up, I'm so on it.
Man, DPC really likes to kick us in the balls when we dump girls.

Same! Throughout the entire game, Josy was the endgame girl for me. However, I was nice to everyone and ended up dating all of them and when it came time to choose, felt like Jill's made sense, since she basically never did anything wrong to us (and the one time that was iffy, it was still because she was thinking about us) and only focused on us. Sage and Bella I felt like it wouldn't have been a big deal, since they didn't seem overly committed compared to the others.

As for Josy and Maya, I felt like they only included us because of Patrick breaking them up and them needing someone to lean on to. Figured they'd be able to go back to their normal relationship, eventually. Was definitely wrong. Now I feel like restarting the whole game over again and just treating Jill as a friend. I can't handle Josy being sad :(.

uturd5027

Oct 8, 2022
my game crashes right when helen is with the doctor at the start of episode 10 the only save files i have are the ones that were posted here on the forum

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Nice scene with Maya and MC having a movie night at his pad and falling back on their friendly banter.
Meanwhile Josy trying to delete MC's photos and then hitting undelete :LUL:
Seeing Maya in her thigh highs outfit just hit home how much better her body is over thicc Jills.
Wtf have I done...Jill, yer dumped :KEK:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
It was automatic. The game made a point to focus on your hand on her ass. Also to stare at the 2's asses just after. You have to look at the subtle details the game also focuses on her boobs here.
hmmm... that's not definitive.
the hand was on her waist/ass depending on how you look at it. the ass grab in ep 9 was blatant cupping the cheek. this is nothing in comparison. except for the shirt strap nothing really overt by bianca. more the roaming of the mc.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Did you guys notice Zoey is back to ignoring the MC's text?
the morning after the party she is online until the MC sends her a text.
Rockstar Games Announce GTA 6 Is In Early Development | Lipstick Alley
well, she's in turmoil. DPC actually showed her reaction twice in ep10 when she realized what she gave up when she left the MC.

Reactions: Zoomaa

Kita3038

Dec 11, 2023
Hi guys, can you help me with english classes? I cant type, and some letters invoke renpy menus... How can I type?

With some restarts its evntually worked

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
First of all

Fuck that Math Mini Game to the deepest Depths of Hell.

Secondly, I don't seem to be able to get the Nora or Cathy scenes to trigger.
I'm on the "Continue with Cathy" path, but nothing happened. Saw her on the street and then nothing.

I also have a save where I had sex with Nora but still nothing happens. Jumped from the Science class straight into the party.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
hmmm... that's not definitive.
the hand was on her waist/ass depending on how you look at it. the ass grab in ep 9 was blatant cupping the cheek. this is nothing in comparison. except for the shirt strap nothing really overt by bianca. more the roaming of the mc.
Maby not but I still think there is. She is all over you all the time. And both those scenes are not because of your actions. The fact that the game focuses on that tells me something is up. But yeah time will tell.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Quinn comes out of Burke's office pissed off because Burke told her that it is over. He's getting divorce and probably is out of there, not to mention his wealth will be halved. She didn't expect it to end so suddenly, probably having her own long time plans which she has to abandon now. That is why she told MC at the BBQ (don't remember exactly) that she is not there for studying and will probably be gone next year (she already knows about Burke quitting).
I didn't think of that but you are probably right. It really makes sense in regard to the conversation between her and the MC about quitting college. Even if attending college was always just a facade for her, main activity, she nevertheless really wanted to become the HOTs' president next year after Sage. It's very apparent in all previous episodes. But without Burke's protection, she probably wouldn't be safe to continue the 'restaurant' business, thus losing a major source of income. Continuing college wouldn't be feasible for her anymore.

But I don't think the reason for Burke's withdrawal from the 'restaurant' business is his divorce. There is no reason for him to lose his position in college's faculty because of a highly personal matter such as a divorce. Let's remember that Burke called Quinn ('Priscilla') last episode and arranged a meeting with her just after his conversation with Maya. He heard from Maya about the 'free tuition at the HOTs' rumour and probably thought that the prostitution business got out of hand if even his daughter's friends are talking about these rumours. And with the Mona situation, it simply became too dangerous for him. He doesn't want to take risk anymore and that's why he arranged to meet Quinn/Priscilla to tell her about his decision.

As for other points mentioned in your post, I agree with them 100%.
Yeah, that's right.
What if whoever sent him Jade's MC video wanted that reaction?
So he could divorce Jade and leave college?
If that's the case, it's clearly not Vinnie or Quinn. They are clearly interested in Burke as a patron of the restaurant and drug sales.
One of the DIKs wanted him gone.
Burke is only a patron for Quinn. Vinnie doesn't need him because he doesn't operate in college. I'm not even sure Burke knows about the drug business. It's possible he only knows (and protects) Quinn's prostitution business.

If Vinnie got that video from the DIK laptop (by himself or with someone's help), he could send it to Burke which is in my opinion the most probable scenario. His goal was to sabotage the DIKs for whom he has a grudge since he left.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fraerkof

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
As for Josy and Maya, I felt like they only included us because of Patrick breaking them up and them needing someone to lean on to. Figured they'd be able to go back to their normal relationship, eventually. Was definitely wrong. Now I feel like restarting the whole game over again and just treating Jill as a friend. I can't handle Josy being sad :(.
This is what initially pissed me off about the whole throuple scenario in the early seasons. It felt like MC was just a crutch they used to feel good. When you are on DiK path and if you try to get with them again in the library room and they turn MC down and then kiss before he's even left the room, I was like yep, fuck you both. Took a long time before I even tried the throuple path after that. Some of the lewds are fucking hot like Maya in the classroom...then I actually started liking their ambitous relationship attempt. How many guys would kill to have a pair of hot girls on each arm?

I still hate the Maya tuition fee bs storyline though. But yeah Josie's reactions to being dumped are pretty brutal.
On a DiK path you can see she's totally still head over heels with the MC if you keep pursuing her.
I could see a solo Josy option on the Others possibly, because unlike Maya she's not really just a Chick type.
She would work well on a DiK path. She's a bit crazy at times, down for public lewd shit and is a horny little hottie :love:

Okay I just found another reason to dump Jill, her dad has a fucking manbun :KEK:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes