Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll say serious advice without joking: focus on Maya if you really like her and to hell with Josy.
Yes, surprise. Episode 10 changed my attitude towards them.
If the throuple do break up in the future and I can't fix it
I'll most likely do a run where I focus mostly on Maya

But at the moment I try and keep the girls equally balanced
It's one of the reasons that I hated how we could only spend the night with one girl
Worst part of the episode for me

Reactions: ffive and reb95

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
What about the MC's dream where he relives what happened at the Pink Rose during Hell Week?

It's staged in a disturbing way, especially with the music, but apart from that, we learn nothing. We can expect another dream where this time the MC remembers something significant.

What's annoying is that we don't even have the beginnings of a clue as to who it's about. It could have happened in the Pink Rose (so it concerns one of the DIKs, Lily, or Nicole), just after leaving the Pink Rose (the same as before, plus Vinny because that's his area), or it could have happened when the MC was taken back to the dormitory, so to college (and here it concerns just about everything).

Reactions: fraerkof

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This is what initially pissed me off about the whole throuple scenario in the early seasons. It felt like MC was just a crutch they used to feel good. When you are on DiK path and if you try to get with them again in the library room and they turn MC down and then kiss before he's even left the room, I was like yep, fuck you both. Took a long time before I even tried the throuple path after that. Some of the lewds are fucking hot like Maya in the classroom...then I actually started liking their ambitous relationship attempt. How many guys would kill to have a pair of hot girls on each arm?

I still hate the Maya tuition fee bs storyline though. But yeah Josie's reactions to being dumped are pretty brutal.
On a DiK path you can see she's totally still head over heels with the MC if you keep pursuing her.
I could see a solo Josy option on the Others possibly, because unlike Maya she's not really just a Chick type.
She would work well on a DiK path. She's a bit crazy at times, down for public lewd shit and is a horny little hottie :love:

Okay I just found another reason to dump Jill, her dad has a fucking manbun :KEK:
Yeah. I mean, i think Josy even liked her ponytail being pulled by the MC at the start of the episode

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If the throuple do break up in the future and I can't fix it
I'll most likely do a run where I focus mostly on Maya

But at the moment I try and keep the girls equally balanced
It's one of the reasons that I hated how we could only spend the night with one girl
Worst part of the episode for me
Me, calculating how to balance Throuple run:

math-transparent-background-8.jpg

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah. I mean, i think Josy even liked her ponytail being pulled by the MC at the start of the episode
Yeah I honestly expected an angry face at that but she was like totally chill. Maya would probably have kicked him in the balls.
On a DiK run, there's a few times my MC said some dodgy/pervy things to Josie and she just laughed or was cool with it.
The looking up her skirt at the party comes to mind if I remember right.

Reactions: blabla0991

Loco

Apr 30, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Why the Compressed version are not added on the first post anymore ?
Because it takes really long time to find it on this thread.

frt

Nov 8, 2018
I'm disappointed for ep10. Did we wait a year for nothing? There is no proper development in terms of story. Nothing was given any importance except the Madame scenes. The "thing" we had with Lily lasts 5 seconds LOL. I wish more attention had been paid to the characters that are getting uglier day by day, instead of trying to make unnecessary mini-games more beautiful. When will the next episode with lots of mini games come out? At the same time as GTA 6's release date? Meh. I don't want to be toxic but i really miss the first 2 seasons.

dwc97

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone having issues loading episode 10s Scene Gallery? I finished most if not all routes but I cannot find anything after episode 9

1702299052422.png

Last edited:

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
Need help on getting the save to move over. The previous file was on Brandy's Android download. Now the saves don't seem to appear on this new version. I've gone through the files and I don't know where I need to move the transfer file.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
ok guys I need some Tips Here I am starting The S3E9 So I found Some stuff Going With Zoey anyway I am Now In Pick choice Take Her phone Or Calm her Down and I don't know to me, I think the right Action For a Person Like Zoey would be Take her Phone screenshot0007.png to know what I am talking about

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes