Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
First of all

Fuck that Math Mini Game to the deepest Depths of Hell.

Secondly, I don't seem to be able to get the Nora or Cathy scenes to trigger.
I'm on the "Continue with Cathy" path, but nothing happened. Saw her on the street and then nothing.

I also have a save where I had sex with Nora but still nothing happens. Jumped from the Science class straight into the party.
I get both in my manwhore save. I think the game soft block you if you're commited to any of the main Lis.

Reactions: HanBoston

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Jillybean has some pretty fine funbags on her :BootyTime:
Slapping her ass while doing doggy...ahaha, I'm dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jimbro

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
But I don't think the reason for Burke's withdrawal from the 'restaurant' business is his divorce. There is no reason for him to lose his position in college's faculty because of a highly personal matter such as a divorce. Let's remember that Burke called Quinn ('Priscilla') last episode and arranged a meeting with her just after his conversation with Maya. He heard from Maya about the 'free tuition at the HOTs' rumour and probably thought that the prostitution business got out of hand if even his daughter's friends are talking about these rumours. And with the Mona situation, it simply became too dangerous for him. He doesn't want to take risk anymore and that's why he arranged to meet Quinn/Priscilla to tell her about his decision.
I see at least 3 potential reasons:
  • Jade is fucking psycho and will try to bury him alive just to prove the point not to mess with her/dump her. She already told something similar to MC just after a couple occasional sex so it is not hard do imagine how furious she will be after divorce and her reputation decline ("people will talk" according to her). Imagine what would she do if she find out about his shady business.
  • Probably divorce decision is not the only one but just tip of the iceberg. Most likely he needs a total change and sticking to his position with Jade still working there, "people talking" etc would be difficult. He's got more than enough money for a fresh start.
  • Despite his debatable moral system he is extremely inteligent guy so I'm sure he got some other reasons like "knowing when to quit" because it will all collapse at some point and quitting now will be some kind of damage control. There was Mona case, now there was Maya telling about people talking about free tuition, sooner or later the corpse will float to the surface so this may be a good time to quit.
But again, just my speculations.

As for other points mentioned in your post, I agree with them 100%.
I'm happy you buried these previous thoughts :D

Felipeter

Aug 22, 2023
I'm missing two lewd scenes of episode 10 and I think that is one scene with Quinn and another with Envy. Anyone knows how unlock bouth. The two scenes blocked are the next one of Madame and the next one of Nora scene.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
At least now that minigames are done he doesn't need to work on them anymore.
60fps animations are whatever, hope his next focus is purely on giving us scenes and moving forward the plot in more timely manner(2 episodes a year minimum).

Reactions: ZenoMod

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
Being a Dik was one of my first VNs and is by far my favorite, however I was disappointed with so many minigames, the time that was spent on this could have been focused on developing more content for the game, I did the 3 routes Maya/ Josy, Sage and Jill in the first route I played with minigames and the game dragged on so long that it seemed to only really have that, while in the other two plays with the minigames disabled the content seemed very little. I sincerely hope that from now on the Dr. puts an end to these because they are very annoying, okay we can keep the ones we already have without any more minigames.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
So a couple of things after I did the playthroughs I wanted:
1. wtf happened to Oscar?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. A couple of general thoughts and theories. What do you think dalli_x ?

Last edited:

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
The morning after the party I did the aquarium tasks at MC's desk, now the directional arrow to move away from the desk won't appear. If I use the cursors around the different available options on-screen (options at bottom, phone at top, etc.) nothing appears for any directional arrow to get out of there.

Any ideas?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So a couple of things after I did the playthroughs I wanted:
1. wtf happened to Oscar?

2. A couple of general thoughts and theories:

Tommy fucked Oscar up after he finds out what Oscar did to Josy

It's an interesting theory about the Christmas dinner, we'll see, usually intros are always flashbacks, I always assumed EP9's was one as well.

Bella did check the handbook and it's quite obvious she lied to MC with the way she tiptoed around the subject, she realized she needs him and thus she can't stop dating him, but she's also not ready to divulge the relationship to the public so she decides to omit the truth from MC. I just don't understand why she lied though, when in EP8 it was her who had an issue with the handbook to begin with, MC was always up to simply hide the relationship.

And yeah, I think James' disappearance was work related, whether it was military or not we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes