CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
I've actually run into the "directional arrows not appearing" quite a few times now. It seems to be an issue where objects you can interact with in free mode become non-objects as far as the game is concerned. Definitely in need of a few bugfixes.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Initial Review of Ep10

So, I've played the new update on only one playthrough so far (others, Nicole focused) and I've been quite disappointed by this episode...

I hadn't as much gripe with Ep9 as many members of the Community, but this episode is definitely subpar in my book, especially after all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming everyone!

PS: for those saying I can't complain since I'm not paying for the game, I don't care and I would be mad if I would have paid for a year to get what we got.
One thing I forgot in my initial review is that I actually like the quality of the special tendres and the theme. Lusty, sexy and high quality. Good job on these DPC

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Understand your point of view, but disagree with your conclusion. I didn't say it was overwhelming - I said it was unplayable without a walk through - for me. And I am not a click to find flesh guy. I just find way too much "go find Derek, talk to Josy, find the hidden object along the way, or do something random just because" that is neither entertaining or advancing the plot in any meaningful way. Watering plants? Feeding fish? Come on! Oh yeah - find all the empty cups after the party - that advances the plot a lot. And because there is so much pointless activity to get through to advance the plot it makes me not want to bother with replays. It was my favorite game for a long while but sadly (for me) it has gotten bloated and lost what was fun about it. And if I need a good walktrhough to stay on a route I might as well use the mod to do that. Like I said different horses for different courses.
Nice, nice. I still don't understand what your problem is. Regardless of my recommendation, you won't need a walkthrough at all. The most critical decisions in the game, Dik or Chic route, are specially marked. Hitting these shouldn't be difficult. Likewise, it shouldn't be difficult to hook up with the LI you like. Of course, there are many decisions in the game where it is not entirely clear what the points are for. To really play specifically here, you need the walktrough. Otherwise it's just trial and error, just the way the game is actually supposed to be played. In this case, various scenes are coincidence, depending on your decisions. BUT: no matter how you play, you always get something to see.

The rest of your objection makes no sense. You said you don't like mini games, Okay, accepted. Then why are you playing them? You have now been advised by several people that you can turn them off. When you open the game for the first time, you will be notified of these games with the option to turn them off. Just do that. However, you cannot switch off the "free room" events. But there you hardly have to do anything. The majority of all actions in them are optional. These only lead to various dialogues, special renders, sometimes also optional lewd scenes. The options you really need to play are explained and easy to find. So that shouldn't be a big challenge.

What I particularly don't understand:
You said that "Being a Dik" was once your favorite game. And now it isn't anymore. Okay. You see, I've known the game from day one. And the game was always like this in terms of gameplay. The “free roam” events and the mini-games have always been included. You could always turn off the mini-games. It was never different. What has changed, why are they suddenly bothering you now?

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Hi does anyone know what to do with the black puzzle box in episode 10? I kind of get the first part but the others im completely lost can help?

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
What I particularly don't understand:
You said that "Being a Dik" was once your favorite game. And now it isn't anymore. Okay. You see, I've known the game from day one. And the game was always like this in terms of gameplay. The “free roam” events and the mini-games have always been included. You could always turn off the mini-games. It was never different. What has changed, why are they suddenly bothering you now?
Yes - mini games are off - but some "puzzles" that are not mini-games still have to be worked through, party planning and puzzle box come to mind. And again, WTF with the fish tank? But as far as the game play, perhaps I'm not explaining myself - it was fresh at first and now seems tiresome. Perhaps my issues are actually with episode 9 - I found the Halloween party particularly frustrating - way too much to do - and ended up replaying it to get into episode 10. The free roam at Maya's house was actually kind of fun with the "will MC get caught or not" vibe. Enough said.

Reactions: ZenoMod
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes