Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just love something different. Self-confident relationships between people who know exactly what they want, I like women with a strong, independent character, I like strong personalities, I like a hot temperament.
Josy still can’t decide what to do and she’s torn between her feelings for MC and Maya. Psychologically she is younger than all the other LIs. She was once my favorite at the very beginning, but that was 4-5 years ago.
Sexual Josy is very confident and acts self confident with mc but we also seen another side of her where she isn't as confident. Josy clearly wants MC and actions say it big time and off her path she says it but it only a matter of time before she says it on throuple.
Although it hard to say it louder than this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what is this fighting mini game!!!
you get no time at all to do anything!
you get 1 second to put in 5 arrows, and if you fail you just take major damage!
at least put in an "easy" mode for people with "slow" reflexes!
double the timer or make it so that if you fail, you still do some damage!
How many times must we repeat it?

1. choose normal mode

2. You start with the ability points you had at the end of episode 8. If you didn't raise them all you are done.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
do you think nora will comeback to mc?
Well, there's at least a "backdoor" variable which lets a window open for future content with Nora yeah

Python:
menu:
    "Don't give up" if True:
        $ ep10_nora_encourage = True
        mc "Me too. I wish you didn't give up on me this easily, but it's your call."
        mc "I hope you'll think some more about it and change your mind."
        $ new_bio("Nora", "Nora called me and said she couldn't continue to date me because of the teacher-student relationship we had. I asked her to rethink her decision, but she felt decided on it.")
    "I get it" if True:
        $ ep10_nora_encourage = False
        mc "Don't be. I get it."
        mc "I won't ask you to change your mind and you have obviously thought about this a lot."
        mc "I guess I'll see you in class..."
        $ new_bio("Nora", "Nora called me and said she couldn't continue to date me because of the teacher-student relationship we had. I told her I understood what she was getting at, even though I didn't want to stop seeing her like that.")
You do have a choice when Nora calls MC to end the relationship, to not give up, and it's saved in the ep10_nora_encourage variable, so there's that (might translate to anything, a mere random thought of MC, based on that variable, or more...)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It gives Josy depths of character.
She seems to be kind of an outgoing and fun girl who gets along easily with people and is used to being the center of attention
That's exactly what was written in her Rooster profile.
As I said earlier to Chip, I'm not looking for "realism", enough of this in real life.
The rest of the girls, even outsiders, provide much more dynamics and strong emotional events
Activities with other girls
Sexual Josy is very confident and acts self confident with mc but we also seen another side of her where she isn't as confident. Josy clearly wants MC and actions say it big time and off her path she says it but it only a matter of time before she says it on throuple.
Although it hard to say it louder than this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad scene, but that's all. I wouldn't mind being casual with her, with fuckbuddy stuff, but withjot her feelings drama ect..
But another scenes is much superior.
Sage blowing in the cinema, Isabella full lewd, Quinn scene was crazy, Cathy scenes gives me adrenaline rush: it was pure passion and lust; and Nicole's scene was romantic in a good way (not Joshy style)
View attachment 3164815
How did you find my yearbook message?
Haha, looks like Pandora's box has been opened. :LOL:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Holly fuck dude, I have no idea how did you come up with SO WRONG ideas. Were you shrooming yourself while playing it?

There was nothing "awkward" it their conversation. Quinn lost drugs but didn't want anyone to know so she raised prices to make it up to and used Riona as an excuse saying Tommy that she was smoking for free (just to cover her own ass). Riona learned about it and confronted Quinn.

Quinn comes out of Burke's office pissed off because Burke told her that it is over. He's getting divorce and probably is out of there, not to mention his wealth will be halved. She didn't expect it to end so suddenly, probably having her own long time plans which she has to abandon now. That is why she told MC at the BBQ (don't remember exactly) that she is not there for studying and will probably be gone next year (she already knows about Burke quitting).

Quinn asks about Lily because she buys big amounts for lower prices and Quinn does not want any additional competition there. That's why she asks Tommy if there is a chance she acts like a middle-man, selling it forward for higher price but Tommy told her Lily only provides it among Pink Rose girls. The second reason is trying to figure out if Lilly knows Buddy (why Buddy was so suspicious).

Lol, Burke going to sorority house basement-room where literally ANYONE can come in witnessing whatever or simply record that? How did you even come up with that ridiculous idea... All I said above shatters your idea mentioned here.

The only Vinny's interests about Quinn is about Quinn "stealing" him customers (which among others are Pink Rose girls). Lilly mentioned it Quinn that their previous supplier got much higher prices and she prefers getting it from her. That was not unnoticed, Buddy mentioned Quinn about more sales and customers but she cut it. Then Vinny comes and asks Buddy about it which was a blind shot, he was not sure he is right or not (Quinn stealing his customers) but Buddy caught the hook asking what he knows about that. I guess there is some kind of "friendly agreement" of who operates where and stealing customers is "not nice". After all Quinn knows she is on the Vinny's or someone's radar so first she goes to Buddy with MC, then she sends Riona. Last scene with Riona is when Vinny already knows about Quinn's actions and maybe even he wanted to deal with her but because there was Riona instead, he kidnapped her and will interrogate her.

There you go, the faster you erase your tripping story from your mind the better for you :D
I put the dude in my ignore list 1 year ago.

Almost every F95 user from my ignore list is a BaDIK wild theorist. My ignore list has 119 users. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Impurity2937

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Man I was considering a Zoey path but this episode she's being a twat.
Bursts back into MC's life again, acts like she's a DiK groupie then ghosts MC (again) after he has the talk with her :cautious:
Jacob can have her.
Come on, she doesn't ghost him, she's having a hard time with her feelings, she's in panic mode but she'll come around of course, she just needs time

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get both in my manwhore save. I think the game soft block you if you're commited to any of the main Lis.
No, it was on my manwhore route as well. Does it block you if you say yes to any of the girls in this update? Lily/Quinn/Rio?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's exactly what was written in her Rooster profile.
As I said earlier to Chip, I'm not looking for "realism", enough of this in real life.
The rest of the girls, even outsiders, provide much more dynamics and strong emotional events
Activities with other girls

Not bad scene, but that's all. I wouldn't mind being casual with her, with fuckbuddy stuff, but withjot her feelings drama ect..
But another scenes is much superior.
Sage blowing in the cinema, Isabella full lewd, Quinn scene was crazy, Cathy scenes gives me adrenaline rush: it was pure passion and lust; and Nicole's scene was romantic in a good way (not Joshy style)

Haha, looks like Pandora's box has been opened. :LOL:
For me Josy solo scene was totally amazing honestly my new favorite sex scene even before the sex part started its a great scene. A very romantic and beautiful scene the holding hands shot at the end was perfect and Josy hair moving was great. A girl that lets you cream pie her then says lets get Ice cream got to marry that girl :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, it was on my manwhore route as well. Does it block you if you say yes to any of the girls in this update? Lily/Quinn/Rio?
For Cathy to invite MC for a "coffee" you need to have been involved with her, and to leave the path open in EP.7:
Python:
if pathCathy and not ep7_rejected_cathy:
If you accept her invitation and respond positively to her advances, you can go full way if MC is on the Others path.

Reactions: Raphael77

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For me Josy solo scene was totally amazing honestly my new favorite sex scene even before the sex part started its a great scene. A very romantic and beautiful scene the holding hands shot at the end was perfect and Josy hair moving was great. A girl that lets you cream pie her then says lets get Ice cream got to marry that girl :ROFLMAO:
For me best her scenes was in Ep.5 after preps "party" and in the gym.
You're already talking about your own tastes and preferences here, and drawing a negative conclusion about the character based on that.
For example, I find Bella's path rather boring, though intriguing. It's like I'm hanging out with my own mother and it's...weird.
And Josy is pure emotion. The emotion of being young when you're 18 and too immature to deal with a guy dumping you.
I made negative conclusions about the character earlier, regarding her behavior with MC, attitude towards Maya, tendencies to cheat, obsessing over herself and her feelings, ignoring others.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes