Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So a couple of things after I did the playthroughs I wanted:
1. wtf happened to Oscar?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. A couple of general thoughts and theories. What do you think dalli_x ?

Tommy happened

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Come on, she doesn't ghost him, she's having a hard time with her feelings, she's in panic mode but she'll come around of course, she just needs time
She was online when he texted. She could have easily just sent a short reply back. My dude just wished her a happy thanksgiving, not the other serious txt message. Well she was the one who brought up having another talk.
Time is not on her side, lots of other girls interested in our boy :KEK:

From another viewpoint, her character coming into the story so late on when all the other love interests are well established and have a lot of history already with the MC, makes Zoey a real underdog. DPC needs to give the player some incentive next episode to be honest.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm disappointed for ep10. Did we wait a year for nothing? There is no proper development in terms of story. Nothing was given any importance except the Madame scenes. The "thing" we had with Lily lasts 5 seconds LOL. I wish more attention had been paid to the characters that are getting uglier day by day, instead of trying to make unnecessary mini-games more beautiful. When will the next episode with lots of mini games come out? At the same time as GTA 6's release date? Meh. I don't want to be toxic but i really miss the first 2 seasons.
yes, yes, yes, there are 100 like you who said the same thing like 30 pages ago. anyway I'll see you next year in December man, merry Christmas. :rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For me Josy solo scene was totally amazing honestly my new favorite sex scene even before the sex part started its a great scene. A very romantic and beautiful scene the holding hands shot at the end was perfect and Josy hair moving was great. A girl that lets you cream pie her then says lets get Ice cream got to marry that girl :ROFLMAO:
I personally was a bit disappointed with it, although I loved that she had pubic hair, the hair pulling, and her teary eyes after the blowjob. But her Ass should have been slapped when she bend over to get her phone, and stick her ass to MC's face, and during some other position.

I was hoping for a bit more content with her, but now that the Avengers mission of " For Maya " may be over, Josy might finally get some focus of her own.

and Geralt is a flip-flopper. I know his kind, a year from now, when Josy get better content in episode 11, he will sing a different tune. :whistle:

tsktsktsk

Apr 27, 2017
I'm on the others path and I thought I was on Nicole's path but somehow I didn't get her scene. What did I do wrong? I'm rolling with Lily if that matters.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
For me best her scenes was in Ep.5 after preps "party" and in the gym.

I made negative conclusions about the character earlier, regarding her behavior with MC, attitude towards Maya, tendencies to cheat, obsessing over herself and her feelings, ignoring others.
The ep 5 scene is great and so is the gym scene that said I like the scene in mc room in 7 and the pool scene over the gym

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She was online when he texted.
As mentioned before, the game doesn't give you any actual indicator on who is online on your phone. It only marks people you can text at the given moment, but they're not guaranteed to be on and reply immediately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
As mentioned before, the game doesn't give you any actual indicator on who is online on your phone. It only marks people you can text at the given moment, but they're not guaranteed to be on and reply immediately.
Godamn it, don't use logic with me :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
If I remember right he was the one called Josy a broad bitch. Thought that was him
No you're right, Tommy happened to Oscar :ROFLMAO:
My question was... going a bit further, when Tiffany and... I don't remember her name, talks to Tommy outside, and ends the talk by telling him that Tara is pissed with him (because he kicked Oscar's ass, yup), but they should tell it's Gina that is pissed, was my question :rolleyes:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I personally was a bit disappointed with it, although I loved that she had pubic hair, the hair pulling, and her teary eyes after the blowjob. But her Ass should have been slapped when she bend over to get her phone, and stick her ass to MC's face, and during some other position.

I was hoping for a bit more content with her, but now that the Avengers mission of " For Maya " may be over, Josy might finally get some focus of her own.

and Geralt is a flip-flopper. I know his kind, a year from now, when Josy get better content in episode 11, he will sing a different tune. :whistle:
The real crime was MC didn't pick Josy up and fuck after beating her in beer pong but at least there was a sex scene even if it was a shot scene shared with Maya it was pretty hot. Josy peak content in teams of scenes was ep 7 when we had sex with her 3 time the third of course was only a few renders but it still counts. For the scene we got was perfect but I will admit was hoping for anal but it worth waiting for I kind of think we going to get it by a dare

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No you're right, Tommy happened to Oscar :ROFLMAO:
My question was... going a bit further, when Tiffany and... I don't remember her name, talks to Tommy outside, and ends the talk by telling him that Tara is pissed with him (because he kicked Oscar's ass, yup), but they should tell it's Gina that is pissed, was my question :rolleyes:
No idea who Oscar is actually dating lol, don't care either haha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The real crime was MC didn't pick Josy up and fuck after beating her in beer pong but at least there was a sex scene even if it was a shot scene shared with Maya it was pretty hot. Josy peak content in teams of scenes was ep 7 when we had sex with her 3 time the third of course was only a few renders but it still counts. For the scene we got was perfect but I will admit was hoping for anal but it worth waiting for I kind of think we going to get it by a dare
beer pong with her was also a bit weak , I was hoping more teasing from her, showing her ass and etc to try to distract MC , but the whole beer pong mini game, end up a little bit clunky in my opinion.
so frankly after a whole year of waiting, I expected a bit more and better, but there were highlights of the episode, and finally something moved forward

Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes