Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Kinda weird...playing the M/J-Chick path as the first didn't make the new episode click with me too well. But now after also playing the Bella-Chick path and my Sage-DIK path I really start liking it more and more. At this point I would just wish for an option to avoid some of the mini games, because the beer pong or party planing and even the new science game are working well enough, while the math and english games are just obnoxious as fuck.

But DPC really, really, REALLY has to close up that Maya plot in Ep. 11. It has run its course and with the ending of Ep. 10 and all the little bits and pieces that seem to pilling up against the DIKs (and the MC) by now, there is more than enough "story meat" to sink your teeth into without having to deal with this vehicle (as well done as it was in this episode).

It's funny how the Sage path might end up being my favorite as far as Ep. 10 is considered after I thought it would get boring. Also remarkable how much especially Maya and Derek grew in this episode (while I'm really taken aback about Josy).

And this song is amazing, I love melancholy stuff with a silver lining at the horizon:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have some extra comments to complement my Review from Episode 10, please give a read and share your thoughts!

Another thing that bothered me was Zoey running from the party even in the Others path. I had hoped she would have some content this time around, but even if you aren't in a relationship she just runs, frankly a weird decision by DPC, since in that path there shouldn't be so many isses with the couple reconnecting.
Her running away, for me anyways, was her acknowledgement she was in love with the MC. She had been denying it for so long, trying to convince herself she didn't care for him in that way and after everything that happened, seeing the MC being comfortable in his new life, she looks at him at the camp fire and suddenly realizes she is in love with him and probably always has. Terrified at the thought, she takes off running as she is have a kind of panic attack. She is probably scared of these feelings combined with the realization that she may have blown any chance of being with him.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2022
you answered yourself...

So you spooned Lily at the end of ep 9, thats of course not the way to choose to be with nicole... Or let me ask you this, you like to girls, have a threesome, and decide you want to be with girl X but are cuddeling and careressing girl Y do you really think girl X still is that much interested in you? And wanne be with Nicole but than rolling with Lily? Boy... make up your mind, its not a harem game.
You can still get the Nicole scene if you cuddle and roll with Lily. Did it on my others path

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I personally was a bit disappointed with it, although I loved that she had pubic hair, the hair pulling, and her teary eyes after the blowjob. But her Ass should have been slapped when she bend over to get her phone, and stick her ass to MC's face, and during some other position.

I was hoping for a bit more content with her, but now that the Avengers mission of " For Maya " may be over, Josy might finally get some focus of her own.

and Geralt is a flip-flopper. I know his kind, a year from now, when Josy get better content in episode 11, he will sing a different tune. :whistle:
I took a screenshot, we'll see in a year ;)

UPD: If you think that "better content" can change my mind, then you definitely don't know my kind. For me, it's the character's personality that matters, not the content or lewds. This is the end of Josy's personality for me unless DPC does a miracle with her.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
this update was long made and just one scene per char, but to see a younger version of Bella - is priceless.
i think that "younger version" thing could be developed in something greater than just one episode in one scene, what do you think folks?
I have a feeling that DPC will make a interlude after Season 3 which will be a flashback again.

I mean.... in fact the Interlude about Zoey was a flashback. Not that far in the past, but nontheless a Flashback. It wouldnt surprise me if DPC will make another Interlude where each girl gets some scenes out of their pasts... especially the "older" girls, like Bella, Nicole, Lily, maybe Jill too (she is 3 years older than MC and her past is a big thing in the game anyway)

Or... maybe and i am nearly sure of this... he will create a interlude about Neil and Lynette.

Lets say, episode 12 ends with MC and Neil sitting together, and Neil goes like this "ok Son, its long overdue, here is the whole story, things you dont know and your mother didnt wrote in that last diary" End... start of the Season 4 Interlude.

Yeah the MC has the diary, but it cant really contain a lot right?

We will see... but DPC has a thing for flashbacks. In every episode there are at least some "thaughts" about the past or even a whole scene in a flashback in them. Bella especially got many of those. Starting with the "OMG" college story, over to her "feeling young again" when the present Bella changes into the young Bella in some scenes during episode... hm 7 or 8, dont know anymore. And of course the flashback start of episode 8. And know in ep 10 again some "young" Bella. Its kinda a pattern with Bella. And at one point, when her story gets finally on the table, there will be a very long flashback, iam sure of it.

But i admit... iam a little tired of Bellas-Storyarch. I dont like it, and i dont like the relationship with MC either. Its way to onesided and Bella holds back way too much. In Real-Life i would have a hardtime to build up a relationship with a girl that doesnt talk about anything important with me. And it doesnt matter if its a hardtopic... for fucks sake, they are lying together in the bed where she banged her husband before. How long can one tollerate to not know shit about her husband other than "he is missing" For me... its a huge annoyance and the whole relationship doesnt work for me. Bella is a sex-fiend, and its fun to see her smirk or crack jokes with and at the MC. But thats not enough... The Bella-Path is my least favorite so far. And iam not sure if this will ever change.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You can still get the Nicole scene if you cuddle and roll with Lily. Did it on my others path
Yep, you can roll with Lily and still date Nicole who will ask what their relationship is. I went with the let's just play it by ear type answer. Lily is very cool with MC seeing other girls. Hell she's up for threesomes anyway.

Last edited:

Bithy21

May 24, 2017
wait how do i unlock the cathy scene? her path is open but i dont know when I meet up with her besides that short moment when MC and derek are together

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Stephen & Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then how do you explain the fact that he tells Jade that he has a video of her with a student and then only offers her 10/90 split of assets? He was out there fooling around and yet he still screws over Jade. If he was a nice guy or someone trying to turn his life around, would he still do that?

Stephen is a creep and will continue to be a creep. He felt screwed over with his job and now he feels he compromised and was screwed over with his life and so he is taking it out on everyone. I expect him to take the bad guy persona up a notch.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
wait how do i unlock the cathy scene? her path is open but i dont know when I meet up with her besides that short moment when MC and derek are together
thats the scene. You are with Derek meet her and she practically kidnapped MC on the spot (if you go for it). If your path is open and you are on the others route, you should get the scene.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You had to have engaged with her on Rooster and then gotten a bj in Bella's car...

Bithy21

May 24, 2017
thats the scene. You are with Derek meet her and she practically kidnapped MC on the spot (if you go for it). If your path is open and you are on the others route, you should get the scene.
wtf then. Thats how it is, cathy path is still open and im at the single branch. ?????
can i see the save you have for cathy?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Stephen & Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No fucking way... you are so wrong about stephen.

Well it depends a little on which path you play, but no matter what, he is and will ever be a creepy asshole...

Fuck... as i saw him talk in therapie i was screaming inside to the "Doc" GET REAL, DONT YOU SEE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM?

The whole Stephen scene was a cheap attempt by DPC to grey out some "black and white"... DPC doesnt like to write chracters that are either black or white, he likes grey. But some are just BLACK no matter how much DPC attempts to mix some white in them after a while.

All the things Stephen already did are just... in-excusable and unforgivable.

And... i really dont care why somebody turned out to be a douche. What does it matter? Maybe Stephen was once a normal guy and even an honest one... so what? Everyone was. But at some point he decided "ah fuck all, i will buy the dean-position of a college, build up a prostitution circle and fuck young college girls, and if they dont wanna fuck me, i expell them" And some guys around here are seriously thinking "ah... maybe he isnt that bad and will turn into a fluffy cuddle duck someday" Ugh... Same goes for Patrick. What the hell does it matter that he has a rough life? Well, many people have. But there is just ZERO excuse to abuse your own children in ANY way. No matter how hard your life is. And even if he somehow comes to his senses... those things are unforgivable, same for Stephen...

Other than that, i hate the approach of many storyteller to turn a Villian into a Hero. In never worked. Never will. MAYBE you can turn a Villian into a somewhat Anti-Hero. But still the former Villian has to at least pay a price, a huge one.

No matter what will become out of Stephen in the end... he needs to get his balls crushed and his Ass put behind bars, every other outcome is not enough for him, well, besides worse things like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes