hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I have a feeling that DPC will make a interlude after Season 3 which will be a flashback again.

I mean.... in fact the Interlude about Zoey was a flashback. Not that far in the past, but nontheless a Flashback. It wouldnt surprise me if DPC will make another Interlude where each girl gets some scenes out of their pasts... especially the "older" girls, like Bella, Nicole, Lily, maybe Jill too (she is 3 years older than MC and her past is a big thing in the game anyway)

Or... maybe and i am nearly sure of this... he will create a interlude about Neil and Lynette.

Lets say, episode 12 ends with MC and Neil sitting together, and Neil goes like this "ok Son, its long overdue, here is the whole story, things you dont know and your mother didnt wrote in that last diary" End... start of the Season 4 Interlude.

Yeah the MC has the diary, but it cant really contain a lot right?

We will see... but DPC has a thing for flashbacks. In every episode there are at least some "thaughts" about the past or even a whole scene in a flashback in them. Bella especially got many of those. Starting with the "OMG" college story, over to her "feeling young again" when the present Bella changes into the young Bella in some scenes during episode... hm 7 or 8, dont know anymore. And of course the flashback start of episode 8. And know in ep 10 again some "young" Bella. Its kinda a pattern with Bella. And at one point, when her story gets finally on the table, there will be a very long flashback, iam sure of it.

But i admit... iam a little tired of Bellas-Storyarch. I dont like it, and i dont like the relationship with MC either. Its way to onesided and Bella holds back way too much. In Real-Life i would have a hardtime to build up a relationship with a girl that doesnt talk about anything important with me. And it doesnt matter if its a hardtopic... for fucks sake, they are lying together in the bed where she banged her husband before. How long can one tollerate to not know shit about her husband other than "he is missing" For me... its a huge annoyance and the whole relationship doesnt work for me. Bella is a sex-fiend, and its fun to see her smirk or crack jokes with and at the MC. But thats not enough... The Bella-Path is my least favorite so far. And iam not sure if this will ever change.

The Bella path is my favourite, but it's also getting on my nerves. The Bella path and M&J were the weakest paths in this episode. Like the loan, how many more episodes will there be before the storyline(Bella's husband) is done with? I have more questions. That's why this storyline is my Hall of Fame of DPC's retarded storylines.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiger8125

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
wtf then. Thats how it is, cathy path is still open and im at the single branch. ?????
can i see the save you have for cathy?

one is the end of episode 9 the other is the end of episode 10... dont know which is which, see yourself...

its a others route as chick focusing on Nicole but yeah... Jade, Cathy, Nora and some others are good to go too with that branch. Might be strange to someone to go "others" as chick... but Rio and Nicole deserve a nice Guy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bithy21

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For Cathy to invite MC for a "coffee" you need to have been involved with her, and to leave the path open in EP.7:
Python:
if pathCathy and not ep7_rejected_cathy:
If you accept her invitation and respond positively to her advances, you can go full way if MC is on the Others path.
I did, still didn't trigger. I blame DPC's stupid anti-cheat code screwing up saves.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From what I could tell in this version the "Others" path is still the best one because not picking someone means you get WAY more sex scenes with lots of different girls. Once you pick one then most of the girls are off limits. So you can do a play through focused on that girl (or in the case of Josy and Maya, both of them), but you'll miss out on almost all of the content for all the other girls.

Reactions: vanime7

Bithy21

May 24, 2017

one is the end of episode 9 the other is the end of episode 10... dont know which is which, see yourself...

its a others route as chick focusing on Nicole but yeah... Jade, Cathy, Nora and some others are good to go too with that branch. Might be strange to someone to go "others" as chick... but Rio and Nicole deserve a nice Guy.
a classy taste you have indeed. Nicole only deserves the finest of men

Reactions: VOYEUR

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there anyone who can let me have a bella and a maya and josy modded saves? i bought me a new computer and lost the game and all saves and the saves at the first page are unmodded ive tried them and the mini games just plain suck thanks for any help

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Dude. This games is not that hard without a walkthrough. Go have fun and, if you miss something, play it again.
I don't think its so much the walkthrough itself. People want to see what points they get with the girls. So they can build their paths. That is why I am not seriously playing chap10 atm just running through it till the new sancho's mod come out.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is there anyone who can let me have a bella and a maya and josy modded saves? i bought me a new computer and lost the game and all saves and the saves at the first page are unmodded ive tried them and the mini games just plain suck thanks for any help
you can deactivate them, via console.
minigames = False

thats it. No mod needed and you dont screw up your saves or the game either.

JSchlatterer

Apr 2, 2021
Yo, why does my game crash everytime I get past the Ep9 recap? I tried newly downloading the game, but it still didn't help. I would appreciate a response.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yo, why does my game crash everytime I get past the Ep9 recap? I tried newly downloading the game, but it still didn't help. I would appreciate a response.
mod...

and yeah, thats all you get, iam tired of that topic, and please... spare me the "i didnt mod anything" speech, it has a beard longer than gandalfs and is never true, you would be the first otherwise in a thread of more 13.000 pages... and yeah... i dont think so.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes