Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3165427
Of course I have the best party result on the path I like the least
Iam still curious if it will even matter at some point.

Many people told me that the mansion minigame and the result will for sure have a HUGE impact later on... well, it didnt. You fail? No problem, Rusty has a car to sale. You manage it? Fine, but your money you won is erased anyways. No consequences so far, and it wasnt even mentioned anymore after the small dialogue with Rusty and Micah at the Halloween Party.

Make a shitty party out of Halloween in the planning? The Party still plays out the same pretty much, with slightly different dialogues here and there, and well, which events you choose. But no matter what, its a "blast" for them anyways, and again, not really mentioned in Episode 10.

Stats carry over, but yet again, i tried my playthrough where i screw up things on purpose. Like... getting the lowest score in partyplanning. And it doesnt matter, everyone is unhappy in the stats, but not in the scenes. Whats up with that?

The minigame is not bad, not my favorite either, especially because the random factor, so you are not really "free" to plan a party that you like to have. Everything is about the multiplyer. But i had hopped for different outcome in the scenes and the behavior of the characters too. But its not really the case, a remark here and there "i dont like the leftovers" or something like that, and thats it.

I think... if you add a minigame like that, you should add consequences that come with it too, otherwise, dont make it. Its a nice distraction and something get a little immersed with maybe, but this imemrsion is gone if it doesnt really matter if every DIK is happy or not. And... well if you screw up the mansion game, why do the DIKs trust you with planning partys after that? Another thing that doesnt make that much sense... or any at all. And i have a playthrough where my MC practically works AGAINST the Diks, like every choice where you can get +RP for DIKs is avoided... and still, Rusty want him in charge :D Yeah DPC should think that through... maybe at the end of Season 3 he could add consequences if the DIKs are not pleased with MC... but i doubt it.

Its nothing major, but yeah, it bothers me little everytime the partyplaning pops pops up or in a replay i do the mansion game... But maybe its too much to add consequences here too. There cant be branching for everything i guess.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I've made a Tiffani signature

Tiffani-Sig.gif .

And a Jill signature

Jill-Sig.jpg

And a Quinn signature

Quinn-Sig.gif

And a Sally signature

Sally-Sig.gif

And a Sarah signature

Sarah-Sig.gif

And one for Dalli X

Dalli-X-Sig.gif

And one for Joshy

Joshy-Sig.gif

Darkwen 2024 Simp of the Year

Darkwen-Sig.gif

Last edited:

Kingstanups

Dec 13, 2021
so madame rose has three fucking scenes, the only logical explanation is that DPC met a similar prostitute in her youth and could never get over that night of sex. and that's why he decided to put the character of madame in to remember her haha. :HideThePain:
I've been assuming it's DPC's way of putting his wife into the game and they're into that kind of thing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is the little one perhaps the young Iris Moore? She is similar to Josy. The same sweet nose and her sweet lips also fit. Did Iris and Pete meet at work? Pete still works in the financial industry.:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen and Bleiu

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I was intending to play all my routes initially but, playing just 2 routes already took the excitement of replaying out of me.

Unlike past episodes, even the Halloween one, I don't really feel like replaying to see other routes right away. I think one of the reason is because a good chunk of episode 10 is minigame, and it takes time to go through it.

I don't know if DPC went overboard with minigames or not, but for me personally, this episode takes the excitement of replaying other routes out of me because going through minigames takes a lot of time.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
You played one path, and that for Lily which didnt get much content for her anyways. (she is only a sidegirl after all)

So you are not "maybe" wrong, you are period. You pretty much missed about 70% of the episode. Even more i think... Just like every episode before too, well except episode 9 where are really not much differences between the paths.

I get it if its annoying for many people to play the same game over and over again to see everything (so in this case being a dik is the wrong game anyways for those people). But to say that there are no differences between the paths and didnt even played a second one, on top of that not even for a main-girl... thats... well, put in your own thaughts _here_.
Well, that's the point. Missing 70% of the episode makes each of girls exclusive to chosen path while earlier you could for example interact with Sage but you had a choice to have sex with her or not, same goes with other girls. Here you go to Bella only on her path and to fuck her, you visit Jill only on her path, Sage? The same. MC with Josy is good example how it should look like, you were hanging out with her in her room despite not being on her path and this resulted different outcome (no sex).

Each path gives more exclusive content only and because of choosing just one path it will become even more "boring" (for players with one path) as side girls are becoming more important. Personally I prefer more common content with some exclusive, here the ratio is just opposite.

Anyway, I will check other paths more than just in game files/renders at some point and maybe will change my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie32

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Episode 10, collection of girls being cucked by other girl.
There is a lot of content when a girl is unhappy that you didn’t choose her and sees MC with another girl, I don’t think I managed to collect everything. For now.

Josy is the leader in this list, little Josy is the biggest jealous girl in the game!

The second jealous one is Quinn. She is very jealous and it is clear that she is in love with MC. The reaction is different, for her it turns into anger.

I only found two things with Sage. Throuple route, you can see her discomfort.
screenshot0106.png
And when you left M/J, Josy complains about MC to Sage, and she tells how she feels. But Sage reacts quite maturely. (Ofc, not Sage route too).
I didn’t find anything with Bella and Jill, but for Jill I need to run through the completed route where I betrayed Jill and look for unique renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes