JSchlatterer

Apr 2, 2021
mod...

and yeah, thats all you get, iam tired of that topic, and please... spare me the "i didnt mod anything" speech, it has a beard longer than gandalfs and is never true, you would be the first otherwise in a thread of more 13.000 pages... and yeah... i dont think so.
I did mod Episode 9 but as I said. I freshly downloaded Episode 10 and it still crashes.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I did mod Episode 9 but as I said. I freshly downloaded Episode 10 and it still crashes.
so as i said... mod

Doesnt matter if you installed the game fresh, the savegame is modded. The rest is up to you, start over, search for a fix regarding the mod, its not a problem of the game. And... the last 400 pages are full of that topic to a brim.

Reactions: KaiserST

JSchlatterer

Apr 2, 2021
so as i said... mod

Doesnt matter if you installed the game fresh, the savegame is modded. The rest is up to you, start over, search for a fix regarding the mod, its not a problem of the game. And... the last 400 pages are full of that topic to a brim.
Thanks for the explanation. And I did read through atleast 60 pages and didn't find anything regarding my problem. But still, thank you

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
My little comment after FINALLY finishing current update on Lily's path (but I also checked some others without finishing).

Average update with some interesting parts and even more meaningless ones. It is my first update I absolutely don't want to run again with other paths (which I have like 12 or 14) hyped what will happen with different approach... Not sure if this is because it was boring or too much freeroam or whatever but one run and gallery unlock is all I need this time unfortunately.

I think differences between each paths are marginal this time. After choosing one path (girl/girls) it lacks "this thing" which was there since beginning, freedom maybe. Sticking to one path causes much less casual interaction with other girls (which earlier was leading to sex in most scenarios) and this takes a lot from the story. Earlier because of whoring around MC talked with a lot of people, it was more alive to me, now being faithful to one there is barely any interests in others life like theirs lifes are exclusive for chosen path. I don't see reason not to visit Bella or check HOTs house with Sage or Camila or whoever. I understand being faithful or whatever but it doesn't seem we cannot interact with any other girl we choose and it doesn't need lead to sex. We can just be casual friend right?

Maybe I'm wrong, just saying my thoughts after one run. Looking at current stage of the game I hope it to end soon with all mysteries revealed etc, MC choosing one path should be more like endgame to me but will see...

draco0162

May 21, 2022
anyone else get an error when you try to view the partial image for nora's 2d image? i get this error any time i try to view it

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think differences between each paths are marginal this time.

Maybe I'm wrong, just saying my thoughts after one run. Looking at current stage of the game I hope it to end soon with all mysteries revealed etc, MC choosing one path should be more like endgame to me but will see...
You played one path, and that for Lily which didnt get much content for her anyways. (she is only a sidegirl after all)

So you are not "maybe" wrong, you are period. You pretty much missed about 70% of the episode. Even more i think... Just like every episode before too, well except episode 9 where are really not much differences between the paths.

I get it if its annoying for many people to play the same game over and over again to see everything (so in this case being a dik is the wrong game anyways for those people). But to say that there are no differences between the paths and didnt even played a second one, on top of that not even for a main-girl... thats... well, put in your own thaughts _here_.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question to you guys who had a look at the script file:

Guys, how were you able to read the scripts.rpa file? I usually decompile the game using unren and read it like a .txt file, but it fails me this time: only gibberish.

What did you do?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes