Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, that's the point. Missing 70% of the episode makes each of girls inclusive to chosen path while earlier you could for example interact with Sage but you had a choice to have sex with her or not, same goes with other girls. Here you go to Bella only on her path and to fuck her, you visit Jill only on her path, Sage? The same. MC with Josy is good example how it should look like, you were hanging out with her in her room despite not being on her path and this resulted different outcome (no sex).

Each path gives more exclusive content only and because of choosing just one path it will become even more "boring" (for players with one path) as side girls are becoming more important. Personally I prefer more common content with some exclusive, here the ratio is just opposite.

Anyway, I will check other paths more than just in game files/renders at some point and maybe will change my mind.
Remember: you have to wait for 1 whole year until episode 11. I guess you might want to play some more paths in a few months.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No, it was on my manwhore route as well. Does it block you if you say yes to any of the girls in this update? Lily/Quinn/Rio?
I said no to rolling with Lily, banged Quinn, Riona, Nora and Cathy. Dik affinity.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Question to you guys who had a look at the script file:

Guys, how were you able to read the scripts.rpa file? I usually decompile the game using unren and read it like a .txt file, but it fails me this time: only gibberish.

What did you do?
I put UnRen-forall_v8.8.bat in the base directory, ran it, and used its menu options.
(I usually use option 9 "all of the above" and then I answer Yes to the question "Do you want to remove the archives?")

Reactions: Ottoeight

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Dude, what.

If you are referring to the interlude, then that's just a backstory for one of the characters. It's certainly not "the only theme" of the game by a long shot.
Yup, he must be referring to the interlude.

Which is, indeed, a tattoo-geek fanzine.

DPC himself is so aware of it being a boring filler that's the only episode he allow the user to skip by just aswering one single question...

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Dude, what.

If you are referring to the interlude, then that's just a backstory for one of the characters. It's certainly not "the only theme" of the game by a long shot.
Yup, he must be referring to the interlude.

Which is, indeed, a tattoo-geek fanzine.

DPC himself is so aware of it being a boring filler that's the only episode he allow the user to skip by just aswering one single question...

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Episode 10, collection of girls being cucked by other girl.
There is a lot of content when a girl is unhappy that you didn’t choose her and sees MC with another girl, I don’t think I managed to collect everything. For now.

Josy is the leader in this list, little Josy is the biggest jealous girl in the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second jealous one is Quinn. She is very jealous and it is clear that she is in love with MC. The reaction is different, for her it turns into anger.

I only found two things with Sage. Throuple route, you can see her discomfort.
View attachment 3165695
And when you left M/J, Josy complains about MC to Sage, and she tells how she feels. But Sage reacts quite maturely. (Ofc, not Sage route too).
I didn’t find anything with Bella and Jill, but for Jill I need to run through the completed route where I betrayed Jill and look for unique renders.
dumped-by-tremolo.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Episode 10, collection of girls being cucked by other girl.
There is a lot of content when a girl is unhappy that you didn’t choose her and sees MC with another girl, I don’t think I managed to collect everything. For now.

Josy is the leader in this list, little Josy is the biggest jealous girl in the game!

The second jealous one is Quinn. She is very jealous and it is clear that she is in love with MC. The reaction is different, for her it turns into anger.

I only found two things with Sage. Throuple route, you can see her discomfort.
View attachment 3165695
And when you left M/J, Josy complains about MC to Sage, and she tells how she feels. But Sage reacts quite maturely. (Ofc, not Sage route too).
I didn’t find anything with Bella and Jill, but for Jill I need to run through the completed route where I betrayed Jill and look for unique renders.
Josy really felt...weird in this episode. If you meet of with her on the M/J path she pretty much doesn't even mention Maya while Maya is all "this feels weird without Josy. So I guess the story well be, that Josy is more in love with the MC and at some point dump Maya.

Reactions: kisa1234
Aug 29, 2023
I have two Jill paths; one’s CHICK and one’s Neutral. I did the CHICK path a few days ago and am now doing the Neutral one to see what’s different. Very, very little is… except now Tremolo has the option to go ’shrooming instead of giving the antidrug lecture.

Shrooming!.png

Too bad I already know he doesn’t get the chance to nail her in her elf outfit. That would’ve rocked.

The other big disappointment is Beer Pong. It could’ve been the most awesome mini-game ever, because there are so many potential trash-talk things Tremolo could say, or distractions he could throw out there, and all of them hilarious. Or attempts at encouragement… or sarcasm poorly disguised as encouragement. Instead it repeats itself. It’s like DPC decided, “Well, college parties have beer pong, so it should make an appearance… but nah; this has become tiresome; everybody likes ‘math’ games better anyway.” Ugh.

Oh, but you get the potential “reward” of a naked girl? Big whoop. All Tremolo needs to get a naked girl is to tell every single girl who’d risk getting naked for Beer Pong, “Hey, wanna hang out in my tent?” Then off come the panties, and in goes the pink torpedo. His only real challenge is talking them into anal, and we already know which of them is down to offer brown.

Well, off to explore the Magic Kingdom again.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not true. Josy clearly tells the MC to try everything for Maya and the MC remembers that and goes back to the Bailey house and gets the documents. You can also see the photos of Josy and Maya when Maya got the piercing.
That is not what I meant. At no point is she hesitant to meet with the MC or even mentions that Maya should be with them.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy really felt...weird in this episode. If you meet of with her on the M/J path she pretty much doesn't even mention Maya while Maya is all "this feels weird without Josy. So I guess the story well be, that Josy is more in love with the MC and at some point dump Maya.
Josy is more in love with Mc and one will dump Maya my guess 11 or 12, I might had misunderstood you she does say do it for Maya

Reactions: dalli_x

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Not true. Josy clearly tells the MC to try everything for Maya and the MC remembers that and goes back to the Bailey house and gets the documents. You can also see the photos of Josy and Maya when Maya got the piercing.
This depends on how the father sees you. On the paths I had been nice in the past (when you met him in Mayas dorm for the first time), you get the documents. On my "massive DIK"-paths the father discovers the missing key, gets it back before you leave the house and you end the episode without the documents.

There are two different ways to end e10: with or without the documents.

Edit: I'm not sure which decision in the past leads to this exactly, I just guess that the first impression back then may be the factor if he mistrusts you and checks for the key or if he didn't check so you can turn around and go back for the documents. But on my 7 paths I ended like 4 times with the documents and 3 times without them at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpa71 and dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lol'd :KEK:
It is obvious. Josy in the game is the biggest MCs simp after Quinn. She says very little about Maya and her feelings for her, mainly focusing on MC.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Josy is more in love with Mc and one will dump Maya my guess 11 or 12, I might had misunderstood you she does say do it for Maya
I don't know...honestly at this point they all are in love with the MC, but Josy feels like she is very much a bitch about it. Will be interesting if she or Zoey might even end up making problems for the MC in the end.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn such an amazing episode, i dont get the critics at all ..

Yeah the math, science and fish minigames arent needed at all but its since ep1 like that, the "test"-minigames always were annoying and unnessecary but dpc and some people seem to like them, its not like its a big surprise.

And yeah i get the waiting time is long but 6k renders and ~335 animations arent bad numbers for one year at all, its way faster compared to Eternum for example which has waaaaaaay less branching (no hate against eternum, i love it, just to put things in perspective)

The Patrick and Steven Burke backstorys are great, really helps to humanize the antagonists. They had good intentions in the beginning and esp Patrick is just in such a shitty situation, his life sucks entirely which still not excuses being rough with your child but you can see why its just all too much for him to handle.

In case of steven its interessting too, how he was a "good guy" back in the days and got fired because he didnt want to participate in illegal activitys. Makes you wonder how he ended up with a prostitution network in college. And Jade is not innocent either.

My first path was a Others Lily/Solo Josy/Quinn/Riona/Nicole path. The lily content was quite a lot and funny, she was (with josy and sage) my fav before the update but the whole "rolling" thing felt kinda akward for me, like pretending to be a couple and kinda forced.

Very different to for example the fuckbuddy dynamic with sage in the beginning. Its more about flexing and status but she is very open and communicates her intentions with the mc which is nice.
And she explains why she cant allow herself to fall in love with someone at this point in her life, big doubts shes able to keep that up.
I love her, but at this point she feels a little bit like a discount-sage, its all about status for her and the mc could just have all this stuff but in a real relationship with sage (the hot's president) if he wants status. Lily will be the next HoT president.

The Josy solo setup was amazing, loved it, shes unable to fight her feelings for the mc and is thinking about him all the time. My guess is next episode maya's troubles with the loan will be solved and the Josy Maya breakup will happen. I think a solo relationship will be starting than or in ep 12.

The Riona and Nicole dates were decent. The Quinn "Date" was surprising, she exposed all her drug dealing secrets and connections to the mc just like that and was afraid to be rejected by him when he sees the "real" her. She even told him about her future plans and that she isnt intending to lead the hots anymore.

The Sage path was simply amazing, everything so many people missed in ep9 was there. The mc and Sage at times act as therapists for each other. Cracking the other one open and discovering their flaws and insecuritys together and tackling them together, its really wholesome. And Tommy at the start was hilarious.

I like the potrayed paralles between Jade and Sage. The MC with his (over)-emotional attitude is able to overcome sage's defense mechanisms in a way Steven wasnt able to with Jade. Imo their lacking communication killed the Burke's marriage and the MC is forcing to make sure the same thing doesnt happen to sage and him.

Surprisingly Sage was the first who was close to dropping the L-bomb but its reasonable. The mc seems to be the first thing in her life which isnt fake, who isnt pretending or tries to appease her all the time. He confronts her and pushes her out of her comfort zone which shes likes and respects. Everything else in her life is/was fake: her friends, her ex-boyfriend and even her family.

Loved that they became a couple and the small scenes like breakfast together and stuff like that.

JM-Path was fun too, not thiiiis much unqiue content but it was decent. The most fun/unique content was Tommys reaction and pouting. Tommy was hilarious in this episode all the time by the way.

Jill path was good too, i like how eager she is to explore new things and learn more about the mc's world, would have loved more stuff about mcs lineage but were not there yet.

Cant wait for Jill to meet Neil, i feel like it will be a very wholesome dynamic between the two of them and i kinda feel like that Jill maybe would be able to help Neil to feel better.

Since neil's talk with zoey in ep 8/9 i feel like he's depressed since his wife died and even more since the mc moved to college.

The whole sequence at the campfire while being on shrooms was hilarious, loved all about it.

The two most emotional scenes this episode were great too. I loved all the Zoey content this episode, Mc and zoey reading the diary together was great. Her shutting delusional jacob down no matter if you allow him to go for her or not was amazing too haha.

And her emotional breakdown was potrayed perfect (okay the running animation sucked). I feel like she shut her emotions down since her grandma died and just supressed everything including her feelings for the mc which made her took him for granted in the past.

And shes overwhelmed about the personal growth the mc made in such a short time. Its such a HUGE difference in attitude how the mc not even a year ago said bye to her at the train-station, pouting but not saying anything about it like a little bitch compared to the guy telling her he doesnt want her to leave because he considers her his future and his first true love.

If he had said the same words to her back than, she would have stayed.

Hearing these words from him, lacking any sexual/romantical interest for any other guys, seeing his confidence and being swarmed by all these sexy and fun girls just destroyed her emotional shield. Realising she may just had one shot and lost the one good thing in her life due to her own decision.

The roles are kinda reversed now, now the mc is the one who got away and her running while sobbing was her version of the mc's nostalgia bike trip to get a new phone.

The second emotional moment was the one with derek, i got annoyed with him in the past quite often and this was very redeeming and touching. It excused his clown-like behavior in the past as coping-mechanism somewhat too and my mc will now always give him space im my room if derek needs some solitude.

Sorry for the wall of text, but im really satisfied with this episode lol

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes