Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
The fact that I now know that Jade can't have children and all the scenes that the MC has with her, having the option to cum inside her leaves me intrigued. I think we're going to have some surprises on her route....

Reactions: VOYEUR

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
The fact that I now know that Jade can't have children and all the scenes that the MC has with her, having the option to cum inside her leaves me intrigued. I think we're going to have some surprises on her route....
Naa. Jade's too old now, at her age most women shouldn't be able to get pregnant anyway.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
IDK dude.. maybe you prefer DPC focus on Chad and Troy history line :HideThePain: Im talking about my own preferences, dont make it personal.
Some of you think BaDIK is a fuckfest, there is no other explanation. Quinn's fans are lucky she has at least 1 guaranteed sex scene. In Ep.10 Jade had none, Heather had none and the list goes on... There is a plot that needs to be told... you mentioned Chad and Troy and this will be deepened in the future and one of the sidegirls will stay without having a sex scene in the episode for that reason. And I'm sorry if I offended you, but I feel very humiliated being called a Jill fan...

Reactions: DarkFernando

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Some of you think BaDIK is a fuckfest
Bro from a DIK side i can tell those good old days will not come back, but i still need to complain about it. :BootyTime:

And I'm sorry if I offended you, but I feel very humiliated being called a Jill fan...
I also regret calling you that if you are not, i know it sound horrible so im very sorry for calling you such a thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMNOV3R

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
the opposite, if you told josy in episode 9 that you think about her all the time the scene is totally different in episode 10
Indeed, if MC is on Others path and declared feelings for Josy in Episodes 5 and 9, they get option to reinforce this:
Python:
    js "Look, we both know there's been something between us. We can't deny that."
    js "And I know I shouldn't feel this way when I'm with Maya, but I did in the past and still do."
    if ep9_josy_wonder == 1:
        js "And I know you don't think we would have worked out, but I think we would have."
    elif ep9_josy_wonder == 2:
        js "And - don't lie - I know you still think about it too."
    elif ep9_josy_wonder == 3:
        js "And you told me you think about it all the time, and so do I."
    if branchAlone:
        if ep5_feelingsForJosy and ep9_josy_wonder != 1:
            menu:
                "Still have feelings" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = True
                "I'm over you" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = False

if ep10_feelingsForJosy:
            mc "Since we're being honest here..."
            mc "I haven't been able to let go of my feelings for you, either."
            js "..."
            mc "I thought that I could. I tried my best, but I still feel them."
            mc "But because of Maya, I want it to be different now."
            mc "It has to be different because you are my friends and we've grown so close."
            mc "Back when I didn't know about you two, dismissing that thought and being selfish was easier."
            mc "But now I know that if I do something together with you, I will hurt someone I care about at the same time."
            mc "And I fear that by admitting this to you, I've already done it."
            mc "I could see it in your eyes when I told you just now. I could feel the chemistry between us."
            mc "But if I reach out and kiss you..."
            mc "..."
            js "..."
            mc "There's no turning back from it."
            mc "All my power right now goes into focusing on something else. Because you make me feel weak in my knees, Josy."
            js "I put on lingerie for you! What's wrong with me!?"
            js "I don't want to cheat. I'm so stupid!"
            mc "It didn't happen, Josy. It didn't happen."
            js "Something did happen just now, [name]. Something did."
            js "We both admitted how we have feelings for each other. We both looked into each other's eyes, knowing it and picturing what it could be like."
            js "Feelings suck. Love sucks. I suck."
            js "What the hell should I do?"
            mc "I don't have an answer to what to do, Josy. But I know I can't do this while you're with Maya."
            mc "And I could never tell you to end it with her. I would feel guilty knowing it was my fault you weren't together."
            mc "You have to figure this one out on your own."
            js "..."
            jump ep10_after_solo_label
        elif True:
            mc "Josy..."
            mc "I'm over you."
            js "..."
            mc "I know that must hurt to hear, but since this is how you feel about me, you should hear it."
            jump ep10_josy_solo_label2

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm here to add my top characters and some reasoning for them, maybe i can share some thoughts about the routes if i feel like. I love all the LIs really, even if it was never a LI that was my favorite girl. It was a constant battle between Rio and Quinn but since Quinn has been such a bitch to poor Rio lately i don't have in me the strenght to keep Quinn at my top 1 spot, which belongs to Rio probably for the duration of the game... i believe i know her enough already. She's just marvelous.

But as far as the LIs goes... Josy is my least favorite. NOTE that i said 'least favorite' and not 'the one i dislike', i really like Josy but i just didn't click with her character as much as the others LIs. Jill being my favorite, followed by Sage and afterwards Bella/Maya. I keep Maya and Bella together mostly because i know nearly no shit about Bella compared to the other LIs even after so many time, maybe if i find something i like or dislike about her she will go to third or even fifth position, she can't surpass Jill or Sage realistically. Regardless, i need to wait christmas to see what happened.

So, my top 10 of the girls in BaDIK is something like:
1. RIO~
2. JILL~
3. Quinn (you've been too naughty)
4. Sage
5. Zoey
6. Maya/ Bella
7. Lily (she used to be my 5., but the Queen/King thing is cringe af and she forced me to ditch Derek to follow her route)
8. Josy
9. Elena
10. Nicole

Regardless, i have some dislike to only one character in the game and it's Tybalt. Frankly i completely loathe the guy and i'm still pissed that i can't punch him more. I don't dislike Stephen, nor Maya's father and i pity Dawe more than i dislike him.
Also, for the guys, my 2. and 3. positions is Tommy and Chad/Jacob. 1. is obviously my bro Derek, he is my second favorite character even.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Indeed, if MC is on Others path and declared feelings for Josy in Episodes 5 and 9, they get option to reinforce this:
Python:
    js "Look, we both know there's been something between us. We can't deny that."
    js "And I know I shouldn't feel this way when I'm with Maya, but I did in the past and still do."
    if ep9_josy_wonder == 1:
        js "And I know you don't think we would have worked out, but I think we would have."
    elif ep9_josy_wonder == 2:
        js "And - don't lie - I know you still think about it too."
    elif ep9_josy_wonder == 3:
        js "And you told me you think about it all the time, and so do I."
    if branchAlone:
        if ep5_feelingsForJosy and ep9_josy_wonder != 1:
            menu:
                "Still have feelings" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = True
                "I'm over you" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = False

if ep10_feelingsForJosy:
            mc "Since we're being honest here..."
            mc "I haven't been able to let go of my feelings for you, either."
            js "..."
            mc "I thought that I could. I tried my best, but I still feel them."
            mc "But because of Maya, I want it to be different now."
            mc "It has to be different because you are my friends and we've grown so close."
            mc "Back when I didn't know about you two, dismissing that thought and being selfish was easier."
            mc "But now I know that if I do something together with you, I will hurt someone I care about at the same time."
            mc "And I fear that by admitting this to you, I've already done it."
            mc "I could see it in your eyes when I told you just now. I could feel the chemistry between us."
            mc "But if I reach out and kiss you..."
            mc "..."
            js "..."
            mc "There's no turning back from it."
            mc "All my power right now goes into focusing on something else. Because you make me feel weak in my knees, Josy."
            js "I put on lingerie for you! What's wrong with me!?"
            js "I don't want to cheat. I'm so stupid!"
            mc "It didn't happen, Josy. It didn't happen."
            js "Something did happen just now, [name]. Something did."
            js "We both admitted how we have feelings for each other. We both looked into each other's eyes, knowing it and picturing what it could be like."
            js "Feelings suck. Love sucks. I suck."
            js "What the hell should I do?"
            mc "I don't have an answer to what to do, Josy. But I know I can't do this while you're with Maya."
            mc "And I could never tell you to end it with her. I would feel guilty knowing it was my fault you weren't together."
            mc "You have to figure this one out on your own."
            js "..."
            jump ep10_after_solo_label
        elif True:
            mc "Josy..."
            mc "I'm over you."
            js "..."
            mc "I know that must hurt to hear, but since this is how you feel about me, you should hear it."
            jump ep10_josy_solo_label2
do you know if there is also a "solo" maya route and how to achieve it?
thanks in advance :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes