Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Am I the only one who thought it was weird that Jacob read the messages to Rusty? Jacob may have changed the part where Anthony says 'Chad only realized it wasn't the MC after I said the photos were taken before the MC arrived at B&R to 'Chad said it wasn't the MC, but I said the MC is the one behind all this'... Derek was high and only understood the part where Rusty questions whether MC is to blame and not that Jacob changed what Ash said in the messages. Jacob is the confirmed traitor.
Hmm... That makes sense. Because Jacob was in the photos and the only camera was in the closet(Derek's room). But I'm going to say that Tommy put him up to it. Why? Because I hate Tommy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
I really dont get the whole Maya&Josy hate. Yeah they did MC dirty in the first 2 episodes but i feel like they had a pretty solid redemption arc since then. Plus they actually had the best reason there was for how they acted. MC was just the easy solution for Maya and someone who Josy could be with why Maya was forced to stay away.

I like all main girls. They are special in their own way. But if i had to dislike someone it wouldnt be them but Sage. I mean after all the things MC done for her she still saw him like a warm dildo up to like ep 7 and her being hung up on chad for most of the conversations they had was also pretty annoying for season 1 to half into season 2.

Jill has a different problem mainly: She barely exists. I understand that she isnt experienced and thats why there are little to no erotic scenes with her. But even normal scenes are almost none existed. At some point she became like an easter egg every time she shows up on screen. I think the mc has in the whole game more lines with Quinn then her. She is really more like a side character on Bellas path like Quinn is on Sages. Im sure it will be better now that the Paths are fixed.

What im trying to say is there are characters who are written "worse" then Maya&Josy

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hmm... That makes sense. Because Jacob was in the photos and the only camera was in the closet(Derek's room). But I'm going to say that Tommy put him up to it. Why? Because I hate Tommy. :ROFLMAO:
Incredible so, Tommy is never a suspect in every scheme that came in this game for me, mostly because he's a douche and an asshole. Assholes don't plot betrayals, they shit in your bed and piss in your beer simply because they are assholes.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'll ask worth it to not play this update and wait for next year? (ill have to play entire game again so anything like worth while or is it like. last update?)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Incredible so, Tommy is never a suspect in every scheme that came in this game for me, mostly because he's a douche and an asshole. Assholes don't plot betrayals, they shit in your bed and piss in your beer simply because they are assholes.
True. But Tommy is Vinny's lil bitch. Vinny got Tommy to do shit, but isn't the mastermind in it. Burke is. I'm literally talking out my ass here. In case you didn't realize that. :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Am I the only one who thought it was weird that Jacob read the messages to Rusty? Jacob may have changed the part where Anthony says 'Chad only realized it wasn't the MC after I said the photos were taken before the MC arrived at B&R to 'Chad said it wasn't the MC, but I said the MC is the one behind all this'... Derek was high and only understood the part where Rusty questions whether MC is to blame and not that Jacob changed what Ash said in the messages. Jacob is the confirmed traitor.
Anthony could have fed Ashley the "tweaked version" at the request of the jocks. Not a problem, the guy has a brain like a guppy fish, he could have forgotten what he said earlier, it’s strange that he even remembers how to breathe. This is suitable for jocks if there is turmoil in the DIKs and they will be at enmity with each other, looking for a traitor. These jerks will never play fair.

And this would be an obvious set-up for Jacob, because when Derek is in a normal state, he will understand that something is wrong here if the DIKs start blaming MC and read the message again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Anthony could have fed Ashley the "tweaked version" at the request of the jocks. Not a problem, the guy has a brain like a guppy fish, he could have forgotten what he said earlier, it’s strange that he even remembers how to breathe. This is suitable for jocks if there is turmoil in the DIKs and they will be at enmity with each other, looking for a traitor. These jerks will never play fair.

And this would be an obvious set-up for Jacob, because when Derek is in a normal state, he will understand that something is wrong here if the DIKs start blaming MC and read the message again.
I just hope the traitor isn't Nick, I felt sorry for him when he said he was in love with Heather. He suffers from the same problem as Jill, he needs to find his voice... the guy is very passive...

Reactions: chociar666

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
True. But Tommy is Vinny's lil bitch. Vinny got Tommy to do shit, but isn't the mastermind in it. Burke is. I'm literally talking out my ass here. In case you didn't realize that. :p
If we're talking about who behaves the most sketchy is has to be Nick for me. The way he randomly hung out in the Library after the Laptop scandal, his untouched room when the alphas came and his disloyalty by telling heather about Tommys afair had me paiting a giant target on his back. Not to mention how close he was to Vinny. I dont trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This woman is past "just" liking MC, whether it's love or not, I don't really know, don't care. But I'm quite confident that even if her husband returned, she'd have a bad time deciding on whether she could leave MC or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I felt that she's just getting dependent on him like a drug. She's been alone for so long that she didn't have much emotion in her life, MC wrecked that peace, making her feel alive again.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If we're talking about who behaves the most sketchy is has to be Nick for me. The way he randomly hung out in the Library after the Laptop scandal, his untouched room when the alphas came and his disloyalty by telling heather about Tommys afair had me paiting a giant target on his back. Not to mention how close he was to Vinny. I dont trust a word that comes out of his mouth.
MC(I) told Heather about it. Not Nick. Too many people are quick to blame him. I think he's a red herring.

Reactions: Fess1998

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
This woman is past "just" liking MC, whether it's love or not, I don't really know, don't care. But I'm quite confident that even if her husband returned, she'd have a bad time deciding on whether she could leave MC or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think only when her husband comes back will she realize that she is madly in love with the MC. As I said, she is currently more of a lonely woman exploring her feelings and emotions that the MC awakens in her than someone in love.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Too sketchy. I don't believe obvious stuff, it's like believing the Alphas wrecked the mansion.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I really dont get the whole Maya&Josy hate. Yeah they did MC dirty in the first 2 episodes but i feel like they had a pretty solid redemption arc since then. Plus they actually had the best reason there was for how they acted. MC was just the easy solution for Maya and someone who Josy could be with why Maya was forced to stay away.

I like all main girls. They are special in their own way. But if i had to dislike someone it wouldnt be them but Sage. I mean after all the things MC done for her she still saw him like a warm dildo up to like ep 7 and her being hung up on chad for most of the conversations they had was also pretty annoying for season 1 to half into season 2.

Jill has a different problem mainly: She barely exists. I understand that she isnt experienced and thats why there are little to no erotic scenes with her. But even normal scenes are almost none existed. At some point she became like an easter egg every time she shows up on screen. I think the mc has in the whole game more lines with Quinn then her. She is really more like a side character on Bellas path like Quinn is on Sages. Im sure it will be better now that the Paths are fixed.

What im trying to say is there are characters who are written "worse" then Maya&Josy
Sure, walking dildo. The only thing she wanted is just sex, nothing more.

20220822234922_1.jpg
20220823223757_1.jpg
20220827155146_1.jpg
20220827180457_1.jpg
20220827211119_1.jpg
20220827211456_1.jpg
20220828182456_1.jpg
Absolutely nothing

But about Maya can agree, she don't deserve any hate.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes