Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
I really dont get the whole Maya&Josy hate. Yeah they did MC dirty in the first 2 episodes but i feel like they had a pretty solid redemption arc since then. Plus they actually had the best reason there was for how they acted. MC was just the easy solution for Maya and someone who Josy could be with why Maya was forced to stay away.

I like all main girls. They are special in their own way. But if i had to dislike someone it wouldnt be them but Sage. I mean after all the things MC done for her she still saw him like a warm dildo up to like ep 7 and her being hung up on chad for most of the conversations they had was also pretty annoying for season 1 to half into season 2.

Jill has a different problem mainly: She barely exists. I understand that she isnt experienced and thats why there are little to no erotic scenes with her. But even normal scenes are almost none existed. At some point she became like an easter egg every time she shows up on screen. I think the mc has in the whole game more lines with Quinn then her. She is really more like a side character on Bellas path like Quinn is on Sages. Im sure it will be better now that the Paths are fixed.

What im trying to say is there are characters who are written "worse" then Maya&Josy
about Sage you know that's one way you can play that path right? you can also refuse to have sex with her; then she starts pursuing you and telling you that shes available (whe she ends it with chad)

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Sure, walking dildo. The only thing she wanted is just sex, nothing more.

View attachment 3174022
View attachment 3174023
View attachment 3174025
View attachment 3174026
View attachment 3174029
View attachment 3174031
View attachment 3174033
Absolutely nothing

But about Maya can agree, she don't deserve any hate.
Bro did you save up all of them for exactly this moment. And i can also pull up 50 pics of heartwarming pictures from Josy and Maya. That dosnt make my Point any less true. You can also have emotional moments with a friend. Yes you can talk about subplot and signs all you want, but storywise she didnt admit or show romantic feelings besides lust towards MC up till their fight in his room.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
I thought i was doing something wrong. there truly are no jade & mc scenes in ep 10. although it was more than made up by the cathy scene

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
about Sage you know that's one way you can play that path right? you can also refuse to have sex with her; then she starts pursuing you and telling you that shes available (whe she ends it with chad)
That deletes the "dildo" part of my argument but still dosnt change that shes hung up on him till, what was it ep 6?
I want to again specify so people dont attack me. I like all paths. And all girls but i still think if I had to rank them Jill and Sage would be the bottom two.
But its as stupid as the the choclate and vanilla ice cream argument. "You cant like them both choose one."
By the way im noticing that no one is defending Jill. :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Bro did you save up all of them for exactly this moment. And i can also pull up 50 pics of heartwarming pictures from Josy and Maya. That dosnt make my Point any less true. You can also have emotional moments with a friend. Yes you can talk about subplot and signs all you want, but storywise she didnt admit or show romantic feelings besides lust towards MC up till their fight in his room.
Liking sex and being more laidback is different from not having romantics feelings. Sage is just more honest with her feelings than the other girls, trait that only makes her better IMO.

Sage had attraction for the MC, but she is not a lovey dovey type. She showed this attraction by simply hanging out with the MC despite still having her issues with Chad to solve, it's there for every one to see.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Say hi to my screenshots folder, 2500+ pics welcoming you.
23dde638d41f31628c7aa64725746197.gif
And yes, your point of view is wrong, because Sage is the person who hides her emotions and doesn't show them. This is how she was raised, this is how it was accepted in her family, and Sage is an introvert under the guise of a party girl.

She won’t show feelings for you until she can truly trust you and you have to try for this, but the hints are visible gradually throughout the early episodes. Breadcrumbs that are scattered throughout dialogue and scenes
-She gets worried when Dawe beats you and gives first aid
- She supports you during Maya/Chihuahua drama and provides a roof over your head.
-She's afraid of seeming insensitive when you mention your mother in Ep.5
For me, Sage didn’t open up right away either, but in the second season everything became clear to me.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
That deletes the "dildo" part of my argument but still dosnt change that shes hung up on him till, what was it ep 6?
I want to again specify so people dont attack me. I like all paths. And all girls but i still think if I had to rank them Jill and Sage would be the bottom two.
But its as stupid as the the choclate and vanilla ice cream argument. "You cant like them both choose one."
By the way im noticing that no one is defending Jill. :ROFLMAO:
Because what you said it's true? Outside of her route Jill don't have much screen time simply because there's no way to force her into it without comming out horrible. She's not immediatelly connected to the Maya problem which is basically the 'main plot' of the game for now.
She would also not go to any party the MC frequented prior to her finally growing a spine and telling Tybalt off, she had no connection to neither the HOTs nor the DIKs.

So, Maya only have a lot of screentime because of her drama, Josy parasited her way into screentime because of Maya and Sage has screentime because of the HOTs. Both Bella and Jill have less screentime because of not having a connection to the main points of the game, Bella now being a teacher has more time than Jill.

That don't make Jill bad or give any reason for defense. It's just how the game is progressing right now.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Liking sex and being more laidback is different from not having romantics feelings. Sage is just more honest with her feelings than the other girls, trait that only makes her better IMO.

Sage had attraction for the MC, but she is not a lovey dovey type. She showed this attraction by simply hanging out with the MC despite still having her issues with Chad to solve, it's there for every one to see.
And i agree with you fully. But i still got pissed more then once seeing mc going to the hots with his guitar thinking "Nice lets see some Sage love" only to be greeted with tears and misery. Its good for character development but still puts a damper on the whole thing.
And because people get so defensive when you just say one thing that you didnt like about their fav character i am specifying again. Sage is an Awsome character. And its a very tough decision. But in my personal opinion she falls a little short in the romance story department compaired to in someone like Bella. IN MY PERSONAL OPIONE. You savages.:censored:

Reactions: 7thOmen

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
And i agree with you fully. But i still got pissed more then once seeing mc going to the hots with his guitar thinking "Nice lets see some Sage love" only to be greeted with tears and misery. Its good for character development but still puts a damper on the whole thing.
And because people get so defensive when you just say one thing that you didnt like about their fav character i am specifying again. Sage is an Awsome character. And its a very tough decision. But in my personal opinion she falls a little short in the romance story department compaired to in someone like Bella. IN MY PERSONAL OPIONE. You savages.:censored:
Sage is not my fav LI. Jill is. I didn't feel the need to defend Jill because what you said is true, even if you said it in a cold way. I only pointed my opinion when you told no one was defending her and even then i didn't defend her.

But what you said about Sage not having feelings for the MC and treating him as just a dildo was just not true, so that's why i and other people defended her.

Reactions: BabayMonsta

AnotherGuy

May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know the missing scenes. I'm saving my chick Josy, Maya, Jill paths for after season 3 drops on steam. Just want to know if I'm missing any of the other side route girls especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
She's been alone for so long that she didn't have much emotion in her life, MC wrecked that peace, making her feel alive again.
Isn't that the whole point of her branch? I thought it's quite clear from the beginning that her story would be all about MC helping her heal from whatever trauma she has, help her be happy and enjoy life again.
The Isabella you see in episode 1 is a completely different person from the one you see in episode 10 and it's a joy to watch.

Reactions: ksuha and Bleiu

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Sage is not my fav LI. Jill is. I didn't feel the need to defend Jill because what you said is true, even if you said it in a cold way. I only pointed my opinion when you told no one was defending her and even then i didn't defend her.

But what you said about Sage not having feelings for the MC and treating him as just a dildo was just not true, so that's why i and other people defended her.
You are not the scary one its the screenshot holders that make me want to hide my IP address.:oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes