DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
All of them (including Sally... she's just being a tsundere).
I've already played Bella's route and she's not in love with the MC... that's why I asked the question... besides Bella, which of the girls hasn't fallen in love with the MC yet?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
do you know if there is also a "solo" maya route and how to achieve it?
thanks in advance :)
There's something similar during the date with Maya in Ep.10, if MC never got together with Maya and Josy. It's based on declaring feelings for Maya in Ep.5:
Python:
    if ep9_jm_sad:
// ...
    elif branchAlone:
        if ep5_feelingsForMaya:
            mc "..."
            my "What's wrong?"
            menu:
                "Still have feelings" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForMaya = True
                    mc "(I can't tell her how I feel...can I?)"
                    my "[name]?"
                    mc "Sorry... It means a lot having someone like you around. I was just feeling so happy about it."
// ...
    if ep10_feelingsForMaya:
        my "Are you ok? I hope I didn't turn you on too much."
        mc "It's not that."
        my "Then what is it?"
        mc "I..."
        mc "I still have feelings for you."
        my "What?"
        mc "I have feelings for you, Maya."
        my "What? Uh... When?"
        mc "It's been in the back of my mind since what feels like forever."
        mc "And I know that it's a horrible thing to say to you when you're with Josy - someone I absolutely adore."
        mc "I want you two to be happy together, but I can't help it..."
        mc "I have tried so damned hard to let go and opening my eyes to someone new to stop feeling the way I do about you."
        mc "And it's like every time I am near you, everything we do together..."
        mc "It makes it worse. It reinforces those feelings."
        mc "But I can't stop seeing you. I don't want that."
        mc "So, what I do is that I lie to myself. I pretend that I don't feel anything for you anymore."
        mc "But I don't know for how long I can keep on doing that."
        mc "I'm so sorry... Fuck... I shouldn't have told you this. I'm such an asshole."
        my "..."
        my "..."
        mc "Can you say something?"
        my "..."
        my "I'm with Josy, [name]."
        mc "I know."
        my "I can't think of what to tell you."
        mc "Why?"
        my "Because it's a thought process that I don't want to have."
        my "It's scary. And if I start thinking about it, I will start questioning things."
        my "Things that I don't want to question."
        mc "I should have kept my mouth shut."
        my "I should get back to my dorm."
        mc "Maya... This feels like shit."
        my "Well, how do you think I feel!?"
        mc "Please, don't be mad..."
        my "You have no right to say those things to me. What are you thinking?"
        mc "That I'm not over you. That's all I keep thinking."
        my "Fuck, [name]! Fuck!"

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
"Stole his clients"? This is business, mate... Who offers the best deal gets the clients... I know drug dealing is a primitive business that the dealers believe they "own" the clients, but I think the money would be better spent buying a gun and finishing Vinny (unless you're on the chick route, but, then, you won't be dealing with Quinn issues...).
If Vinny didn't have the same 'source' of product as Quinn you would be absolutely right. They are not the bosses of their business, they can't trample over the area of another dealer. People die for less.

But it's gray since Lily is in Quinn's area technically, so she buying from Quinn is not against the rules, even if she get large ammounts if she don't sell it and just share it's fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
If there is 1 thing drug dealers hate is opposition who steals their customers, Quinn had it coming, she knew guy was crazy and still decided to do it, well I guess that's what happens when you are a retard who gets high on her own supply, I can only feel bad for Riona she is sweet girl

argo222

Aug 29, 2023
do you know if there is also a "solo" maya route and how to achieve it?
thanks in advance :)
1. you have to help Maya with her HOTS Scavenger hunt
2. she prefers you be Chik affinity
3. refuse the throuple route when it's prompted near the end of ep4 in the library
4. offer to help Josy when her dad shows up during the ep5 prep mansion party and then go find Maya when she walks off
5. also at the prep mansion party tell Derek that you "still have feelings for Maya"
6. you need to be on the "others" path so do not get involved with Sage, Jill or Bella
7. the ep7 and e10 hangouts with Maya should be available that way as well just to further build RP with Maya

the ep10 hangout plays out a lot differently if you are on 'others route' with feelings for her

Last edited:
Reactions: bratkoratko

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Since you play all the branches... could you tell me which girls up to Ep.10 are in love with the MC?
This is a good question and you can say that I am writing a dissertation on this topic. I've completed my reviews with MGs by the end of Episode 10 and plan to write in detail about the Others brunches soon, for now I have this:
Josy
Maya
Bella
Jill
Sage

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Or maybe Anthony got everything wrong and told Ashley the opposite of things. Knowing this guy, I wouldn’t be surprised that this is true - it’s strange that Anthony doesn’t forget how to breathe.
Am I the only one who thought it was weird that Jacob read the messages to Rusty? Jacob may have changed the part where Anthony says 'Chad only realized it wasn't the MC after I said the photos were taken before the MC arrived at B&R to 'Chad said it wasn't the MC, but I said the MC is the one behind all this'... Derek was high and only understood the part where Rusty questions whether MC is to blame and not that Jacob changed what Ash said in the messages. Jacob is the confirmed traitor.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Everybody loves the MC. Including you. If you don't think so, you're in denial.
Bella's words, not mine. She was the one who said to the MC's face that she doesn't know what their relationship means to her since she's married. Currently Bella is just a lonely woman exploring her feelings for the MC... far from being in love.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Bella's words, not mine. She was the one who said to the MC's face that she doesn't know what their relationship means to her since she's married. Currently Bella is just a lonely woman exploring her feelings for the MC... far from being in love.
I'm with you regarding Bella fellings just because we know shit about her and i can't consolidate my opinion without having more info. Regardless, it's evident that Bella likes having sex with MC and hanging out with him because he makes her feel younger and that's it. So out of all the LIs she's the only one that didn't express her love more clearly.

Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes