DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Isn't that the whole point of her branch? I thought it's quite clear from the beginning that her story would be all about MC helping her heal from whatever trauma she has, help her be happy and enjoy life again.
The Isabella you see in episode 1 is a completely different person from the one you see in episode 10 and it's a joy to watch.
I kind of miss Bella's pokerface from Ep.1. We will be sure that Bella is in love with the MC when she smiles showing all her teeth... it will be scary and romantic at the same time... strange...

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know the missing scenes. I'm saving my chick Josy, Maya, Jill paths for after season 3 drops on steam. Just want to know if I'm missing any of the other side route girls especially

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnotherGuy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And i agree with you fully. But i still got pissed more then once seeing mc going to the hots with his guitar thinking "Nice lets see some Sage love" only to be greeted with tears and misery. Its good for character development but still puts a damper on the whole thing.
And because people get so defensive when you just say one thing that you didnt like about their fav character i am specifying again. Sage is an Awsome character. And its a very tough decision. But in my personal opinion she falls a little short in the romance story department compaired to in someone like Bella. IN MY PERSONAL OPIONE. You savages.:censored:
It was still easy. We're pretty passionate about the characters here, they're so well done. You got off easy, but if you said something bad about Josy... One word is enough and a real nightmare begins on this train. That doesn't stop me from saying bad things about her. :ROFLMAO:
Feel free to express your opinion, but it can be counter-argued.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
just scraping someone image he did post it before
the Branches we have now are 5
but the real branches was 6 including Others
but i think DPC didn't put it in game so the answer will be obvious and there will no challenge so he remove it for the story sake

all routes.png

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
He is the simpest of the simps of Sage, you reap what you sow brother.
But the Jill part is really sad. Visuely i love her the most. And her Story, at least the Story that exist, is really good. I just feel like she barly had any love given by the dev. Most of her scenes are merged paths with either Balla or Josy&Maya (Mostly Bella). But yeah i hope now with the Paths selected shell get more content.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
the opposite, if you told josy in episode 9 that you think about her all the time the scene is totally different in episode 10
That's interesting. Not what I found when I did that scene with her yesterday. I was hopeful. She says, "You said you think about me all the tme..." MC says, sorry babe.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
It was still easy. We're pretty passionate about the characters here, they're so well done. You got off easy, but if you said something bad about Josy... One word is enough and a real nightmare begins on this train. That doesn't stop me from saying bad things about her. :ROFLMAO:
Feel free to express your opinion, but it can be counter-argued.
Like hell ill say something bad about her i dont want my Profile Pic to become reality :ROFLMAO:
Besides as already said in my og comment i dont mind M&J

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
But the Jill part is really sad. Visuely i love her the most. And her Story, at least the Story that exist, is really good. I just feel like she barly had any love given by the dev. Most of her scenes are merged paths with either Balla or Josy&Maya (Mostly Bella). But yeah i hope now with the Paths selected shell get more content.
She has a possible 3way drama with Bella's route in the future. Plus, when the Maya drama stops being a plot point, which i believe will happen in the end of this season we may be able to see a plot that focus more on Jill's circle since we have a thing that only Jill route has which is the connection between the mansion in Lynette's diary.

It's sad that my LI don't get a lot of silly moments, cute moments and just every day moments with MC, but i look at it posivelly when looking foward in the game. Plus, her romantic scenes are top notch, also she has the best hang out of the game.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I kind of miss Bella's pokerface from Ep.1. We will be sure that Bella is in love with the MC when she smiles showing all her teeth... it will be scary and romantic at the same time... strange...
Doesn't feel strange to me, it feels satisfying, like it's what we've been working towards since 2019.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Liking sex and being more laidback is different from not having romantics feelings. Sage is just more honest with her feelings than the other girls, trait that only makes her better IMO.

Sage had attraction for the MC, but she is not a lovey dovey type. She showed this attraction by simply hanging out with the MC despite still having her issues with Chad to solve, it's there for every one to see.
You literally just described Quinn there. Minus the Chad.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
She has a possible 3way drama with Bella's route in the future. Plus, when the Maya drama stops being a plot point, which i believe will happen in the end of this season we may be able to see a plot that focus more on Jill's circle since we have a thing that only Jill route has which is the connection between the mansion in Lynette's diary.

It's sad that my LI don't get a lot of silly moments, cute moments and just every day moments with MC, but i look at it posivelly when looking foward in the game. Plus, her romantic scenes are top notch, also she has the best hang out of the game.
It makes me wonder what route the threesome with Jill and Bella will take:

* Isabella only route?
* Jill only route?
* Isabella & Jill route (MC kiss Jill in the bench)?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You literally just described Quinn there. Minus the Chad.
They are not really different when you think about, that's probably why Sage and Quinn clicked. Both are honest about what they want, are not lovey dovey and tend to close themselves from others because of how they were brought up.

Quinn is just way darker in every aspect compared with Sage.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
She has a possible 3way with Bella's route in the future. Plus, when the Maya drama stops being a plot point, which i believe will happen in the end of this season we may be able to see a plot that focus more on Jill's circle since we have a thing that only Jill route has which is the connection between the mansion in Lynette's diary.

When i say Lynette picture and her friends Names i got really excited and went back to the dinner scene with Jills friends to compare the Name drop of Jills mom with Lynettes fiends. Was very disappointed that they didnt match. Bianca looks a little like the readhead but nothing else. Guess well have to wait. Maybe Jill is MCs cousine. :ROFLMAO:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Most here treat Nick as a red herring, but what if, in fact, DPC is making it very obvious, so obvious that some started to have doubts, but Nick really is the traitor, and we already had a lot of clues about this from the beginning?

View attachment 3174108

Vinny being hyped up as a major antagonist doesn't paint a good picture for Nick. Especially given that we still know jack shit about their relationship. I just hope that all the red herrings on top are building up to Nick being a scapegoat rather than an actual traitor.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It makes me wonder what route the threesome with Jill and Bella will take:

* Isabella only route?
* Jill only route?
* Isabella & Jill route (MC kiss Jill in the bench)?
And this falls on the same problem i have with every thing Bella related, not enough info.
Will this be just a drama or a possible threeway between Bella, Jill and MC? We can't know for sure because Bella is mysterious~

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes