DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
In order for it to be a good twist, you still need proper development. I honestly can't see Jamie or JB being a traitor without some serious asspulls. At that point, I would rather have someone from outside and that honestly would make for the biggest twist at this point :LOL:
DPC can sell the idea that Jamie has a double personality (CHICK and DIK).

* When he screamed about Jocks getting fucked in their tight, muscular assholes he was DIK Jamie the Baddest, when he regretted it he was JamJam (CHICK);

* When he decides out of nowhere to fuck Arieth he was DIK Jamie the Baddest, when he regretted it he was JamJam (CHICK);

* When Jamie broke up with Dany he was DIK Jamie the Baddest, when he regretted it he was JamJam (CHICK);

* When he agreed with Leon to dress up as Lily and Envy he was DIK Jamie the Baddest, when he regretted the idea he was JamJam (CHICK);

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Like... That thing that's been useless until now and, then, one day, it'll be dropped in our faces like a bomb. And we'll say:
"Oh, no... I'm so sad..."
Then we'll press "Shift+O"; type "RP[name of the girl] = 100 [or any necessary number]"; and move on like it never happened.

B.T.W., Derek has relationship points ("RPderek"). He's a main girl. It's comming!

View attachment 3174040
Plot twist Derek is the one TRUE Li of MC in this story

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I did that, it's part of the "must do tasks", you need to do it for sage to show up and end the freeroam, didn't get the scene. I always left her for last, so I've just tried to do it before see if it changes anything, still nothing.
Hmm, the walkthrough don't have that scene. I can think of two probabilities, either you are not DiK affinitty or you didn't fight enough.

When Quinn asks you out she asks if you know how to fight, maybe you had to try to fight with Vinny for the event.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People have the right to be wrong but lucky there isn't nothing wrong with Josy. It all good fun, some think this episode shows Josy in a bad light if off her path personal I find her actions 100% just she is love total love with MC I find the mc to be in the wrong for what happen. Of course it might be shocking to hear but I am bias for Josy :ROFLMAO:
Very bias, this is noticeable. :D I don't know what you and some others like about her...she's such an ordinary girl. She loses very much to such strong and fiery personalities as Sage, mysterious ones like Isabella, with a tragic story like Maya, to alt-girl and rebel like Zoey or to a bad girls like Quinn.. They are simply more interesting.
Let’s say MC did something stupid without telling them earlier, this is his eternal problem that he is stalling for time/doesn’t find the courage to make an important decision, as was the case at the station with Zoey, etc... But this doesn't negate what is on any route, if you abandoned them in Ep.4 or they abandoned you... Josy continues simping you. Especially if you pay a little more attention to her than to Maya. Now imagine IRL situation, if a girl you don’t like continues to pursue you. Personally, this irritates me.
Ofc I don't want to say that any of you guys who like Josy are bad, you are free to like anyone, don't judging, just hard to understand now. Despite the fact that I don’t like it, I did it today on the next Others route, I want to study all the probabilities in the game as much as possible.
It's during the party.
screenshot0684.png

He may have won the battle but we can win the war . It's not over it may take a episode or two but it's not over
Catnip, for your next date with Nora, if it happens.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Hmm, the walkthrough don't have that scene. I can think of two probabilities, either you are not DiK affinitty or you didn't fight enough.

When Quinn asks you out she asks if you know how to fight, maybe you had to try to fight with Vinny for the event.
I am Dik affinity, and I punched Vinny. On the others route she actually doesn't ask me out when I talk to her outside....the scene just happens, so she doesn't ask me if I know how to fight...She did ask me on another route where I was either neutral or chick.
That is the save just before talking to her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy does nothing wrong, feelings are complicated. She just have to take the risk to break up with maya like a mature person but i can understand that she doesnt want to do that before the loan problems are managed.

The mc behaves completly right tho, its one thing to get something going with a girl in a relationship. But a girl in a relationship with one of your friends (maya in this case) just sucks.
I think Josy is mature she is just more emotional than Maya is. The reason I put the blame on mc if he breaks up with Josy and Maya it comes out of no where things are going great with them but then boom sorry I rather be with someone else.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Very bias, this is noticeable. :D I don't know what you and some others like about her...she's such an ordinary girl. She loses very much to such strong and fiery personalities as Sage, mysterious ones like Isabella, with a tragic story like Maya, to alt-girl and rebel like Zoey or to a bad girls like Quinn.. They are simply more interesting.
Let’s say MC did something stupid without telling them earlier, this is his eternal problem that he is stalling for time/doesn’t find the courage to make an important decision, as was the case at the station with Zoey, etc... But this doesn't negate what is on any route, if you abandoned them in Ep.4 or they abandoned you... Josy continues simping you. Especially if you pay a little more attention to her than to Maya. Now imagine IRL situation, if a girl you don’t like continues to pursue you. Personally, this irritates me.
Ofc I don't want to say that any of you guys who like Josy are bad, you are free to like anyone, don't judging, just hard to understand now. Despite the fact that I don’t like it, I did it today on the next Others route, I want to study all the probabilities in the game as much as possible.
It's during the party.
View attachment 3174175

Catnip, for your next date with Nora, if it happens.
You are not alone. I don't like Josy either. What ruined Josy's character for me wasn't her saying she had a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend, it was hiding from the MC that her 'boyfriend' studied at B&R. What if that 'boyfriend' was Derek (someone who became MC's best friend and a maggot brother)? Or if he was one of the DIKs? With this lie (or omission if you prefer) she could make the MC's years in B&R a real hell. I never got over Josy's attitude, I thought it was a very petty and selfish attitude. For this reason I hate Josy, but I am more understanding with Maya.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I am Dik affinity, and I punched Vinny. On the others route she actually doesn't ask me out when I talk to her outside....the scene just happens, so she doesn't ask me if I know how to fight...She did ask me on another route where I was either neutral or chick.
That is the save just before talking to her.
Honestly i don't know then... i didn't even finish the night with her here and still got the dialogue... after this she asks the MC out, this save is mine btw. Sem título.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are not alone. I don't like Josy either. What ruined Josy's character for me wasn't her saying she had a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend, it was hiding from the MC that her 'boyfriend' studied at B&R. What if that 'boyfriend' was Derek (someone who became MC's best friend and a maggot brother)? Or if he was one of the DIKs? With this lie (or omission if you prefer) she could make the MC's years in B&R a real hell. I never got over Josy's attitude, I thought it was a very petty and selfish attitude. For this reason I hate Josy, but I am more understanding with Maya.
Here it is. Plus she was silent when Maya said "no strings attached". Josy was not happy with this, but she remained silent. Always talk about your feelings in a timely manner, or you may get burned.

IronTaylor11

Mar 1, 2022
Has anyone tried Sage's date without having Rusty's car?

What happens if he sold it? Do they take the bus? Can anyone look at the code and tell me please

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
did you have sex with other grils at the party ? could be because of this
I have tried both having sex with other girls, and saving myself for her like she asked, also telling elena the morning after that I slept with Quinn, and not telling her still nothing......the walktrough doesn't say anything about the scene....I am honestly quite lost. I am also not getting the classes minigames that the walktrough says there are, even though I had mini games on...odd.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes