Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Very bias, this is noticeable. :D I don't know what you and some others like about her...she's such an ordinary girl. She loses very much to such strong and fiery personalities as Sage, mysterious ones like Isabella, with a tragic story like Maya, to alt-girl and rebel like Zoey or to a bad girls like Quinn.. They are simply more interesting.
Let’s say MC did something stupid without telling them earlier, this is his eternal problem that he is stalling for time/doesn’t find the courage to make an important decision, as was the case at the station with Zoey, etc... But this doesn't negate what is on any route, if you abandoned them in Ep.4 or they abandoned you... Josy continues simping you. Especially if you pay a little more attention to her than to Maya. Now imagine IRL situation, if a girl you don’t like continues to pursue you. Personally, this irritates me.
Ofc I don't want to say that any of you guys who like Josy are bad, you are free to like anyone, don't judging, just hard to understand now. Despite the fact that I don’t like it, I did it today on the next Others route, I want to study all the probabilities in the game as much as possible.
It's during the party.
View attachment 3174175

Catnip, for your next date with Nora, if it happens.
We all got our likes and dislikes personalty I don't see how some might find Josy boring, she's wild in bed, she got the guts to kick Tommy in the nuts I'm sure Heather thank her that Tommy had to take the night off :ROFLMAO:got the brains to out smart Quinn twice and a deep inner battle going on between the confident Josy and the Josy that has insecureity about short or needing to find a hobby or being to nice at times. For me there nothing borning about her honeslty if you look at the traits you mention you can find the same traits in Josy maybe not to the same dergee but they there.

Reactions: ffive

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think this might be it....if I remember correctly that "others" save is the only one where rusty doesn't have his car for me :KEK:, just my luck. I'll go back and redo the run I guess.
Thanks for the help :D.
Dang. I feel for you dude...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
A week has passed since the release of Ep.10 and I haven't seen a single post talking about my boy Dywane (the gym guy). It's not enough for you guys to disrespect the best boy Derek, now you're refusing to show love for our new homie? Come to think of it, I have no idea why the DPC put a fight club in a university game...

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Looks like it's too late. During the party, Nora called and said that she was breaking off the relationship because the teacher-student relationship was too risky. For me it was accompanied by such funny pictures.
View attachment 3174160
View attachment 3174161

Looks like Fluffy won. :confused:
well she said she wanted to have a child eventually. we can always help her complete that goal by stuffing it like a donut.:KEK:
IMG_20231122_145246.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What i hope for is that DPC doesnt pull the "Detective Movie" Shitty Plot twist and its a character no one suspects. Like for example Jamie or JB.
this problem will not have a satisfactory resolution. the only thing I recommend to everyone is not to get on the hype train. I quite liked episode 10 because my expectations were extremely low and by the time Chapter 11 comes out they will also be low. :HideThePain:

Coashton

May 14, 2020
Don't know if you need something else, but I told Derek that I'm not yet over her and helped her with her dad at the end-of-hell-week-party, kissed her at the dorm party when someone came for her and I also comforted her at the Halloween party. Then when the scene in ep10 came, I could tell her that I'm not over her.
I was sure one of my paths was like that, I made sure to never close that door. But maybe I missed it.

time for another run through.

argo222

Aug 29, 2023
I was sure one of my paths was like that, I made sure to never close that door. But maybe I missed it.

time for another run through.
I think the biggest factors besides telling Derek in ep 5 "still have feelings for Josy" and follow her to dorm are: you have to be on others path and at the halloween party after taking picture with her tell her "you think about her all the time" should be able to get the ep10 solo interaction then. doing ep7 hangout wouldn't hurt either.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
What i hope for is that DPC doesnt pull the "Detective Movie" Shitty Plot twist and its a character no one suspects. Like for example Jamie or JB.
I think it’s Quinn working with Riona. She sent Riona in to fuck Rusty. While Rusty is banging Rio, Quinn grabs the laptop and posts the Cathy pic.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really don't like how most of the hots & diks just think of Arieth as some slut or something
She is a beautiful woman.

When she was worrying about having a baby, I just wanted to run up to her and give her lots of cuddles
She deserves a man who will treat her right

And when the baby is born, we could just put my name on the birth certificate
And live as a happy family
I'll try to be the best dad ever & we know Arieth will be a good mum

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes