Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Ottoeight no worries, I've already successfully done a full CHICK playthrough on single path (I only had that option or Sage) up to Nicole's date ^^

I still think it's a very counterintuitive way to approach the story, to be honest... but who cares, still an amazing game :)

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I really don't like how most of the hots & diks just think of Arieth as some slut or something
She is a beautiful woman.

When she was worrying about having a baby, I just wanted to run up to her and give her lots of cuddles
She deserves a man who will treat her right

And when the baby is born, we could just put my name on the birth certificate
And live as a happy family
I'll try to be the best dad ever & we know Arieth will be a good mum
Man stop . Just stop :KEK::FacePalm:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Patch info

Patch v0.10.1 is now live .

If you have v0.10.0, you don't have to patch your game unless you want the bug fixes listed below.

You can wait until v0.11.0 to get these changes; most of you won't notice any difference.

But if you're interested in the patch, this is what's been fixed and added in v0.10.1:

(Minor spoilers. If you haven't played Episode 10 yet, don't read the changelog.)

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --

• Fixed a bug where a Jill scene could be played twice during the BBQ free roam event.​
  • Fixed a bug with an event in the second free roam of episode 9, where you could trigger a scene before talking to Josy.​
  • Added a missing Halloween picture of Jamie to the phone gallery.​
  • Tuned the scaling of the Brawler Normal mode timer slightly, to give a slightly increased timer at earlier skill point levels. Hard mode is unaffected by these changes.​
  • Added Maya's lewd event from Episode 2 to the Girls tab in the Stats app.​
  • Improved the wording of Step 3 in the Science experiment.​
  • Fixed a bug with viewing Brawler and Science tutorials.​
  • Disabled saving during English, Math and Science mini-games, as it serves no purpose and can potentially cause odd bugs.​
  • Fixed an issue with the Mixed Rewards section, causing a traceback if Pack Quest of Episode 10 was unlocked on a fresh persistent file without closing the game once between gaming sessions.​
  • Fixed an issue where Josy would erroneously appear in a party free-roam event after finding a special render.​
  • The quick menu setting to keep it enabled/on hover/disabled is now a persistent variable that you only have to set once for all your saves.​
  • Fixed an issue with the Party Planner interface in the Stats app, that got an erroneously updated multiplier in the text. It only affected the text history of the Multiplier bonus.​
  • Fixed so that caps lock will not interfere with English class typing.​
  • Fixed a bug with missing music during a lewd scene replayed from the gallery.​
  • Fixed a clipping hand on a Jill render.​
  • Added extra calls to close blood effect screens during gUndead.​
  • Added a color blind friendly setting in Preferences>Settings for Math and Science mini-games.​
  • Fixed a bug with buying the Query tool from within the math mini-game that caused it to be purchased more than once if clicked continuously.​
  • Fixed a bug with a SFW Josy animation missing a starting image.​
  • Fixed a couple of variable lookups that affected two lines of dialogue.​
  • Fixed two Rooster comments, tagging themselves with their post.​
  • Corrected typos​
Post-release information
It's been one week since release today, and it has felt like a blur to me.

At the moment, DIK tiers and above have access to the episode, and in another week, the patch for the Mini DIK ($5) tier will be released.

Download servers, Patreon, Discord, and all bots have worked well throughout the week.

I've been monitoring bug and typo reports, and most of what's been reported has been minor bugs. Thank you so much for your reports! Keep them coming if you spot new bugs or typos.

Nothing game-breaking has been reported. Overall, I'm very pleased with this release. It has felt very smooth on my end. I dare say it's been one of the smoothest releases.

Thanks a lot for your support during this week. I've been humbled by your feedback and am so thrilled to see you enjoy the episode this much.

The official guide
Many of you ask about the guide; I'll say what I say elsewhere for visibility.

As usual, the guide will be written after all tiers can access the update.

As I wish to spend time with my family during Christmas, I will work on it whenever possible.

Expect a January release for the guide.

Episode 11 development
The first Status update for Episode 11 will be posted on January 5th, where I will talk about the Episode 11 progress I've made since the start of beta testing.

You can also look forward to new polls and the yearly Q&A, where you can submit your questions about game development and my games.

I wish you all Happy Holidays! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your immense support.

It's you who've made this game a reality; without you, it wouldn't be what it is today.

I look forward to this next development cycle with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Disabled saving during English, Math and Science mini-games, as it serves no purpose and can potentially cause odd bugs.
Yeah, and now time passes even when you go to the menu. Previously, there were no bugs in episodes 1 and 2.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022

Patch info

If you have v0.10.0, you don't have to patch your game unless you want the bug fixes listed below.

You can wait until v0.11.0 to get these changes; most of you won't notice any difference.

But if you're interested in the patch, this is what's been fixed and added in v0.10.1:

(Minor spoilers. If you haven't played Episode 10 yet, don't read the changelog.)

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --

• Fixed a bug where a Jill scene could be played twice during the BBQ free roam event.​
  • Fixed a bug with an event in the second free roam of episode 9, where you could trigger a scene before talking to Josy.​
  • Tuned the scaling of the Brawler Normal mode timer slightly, to give a slightly increased timer at earlier skill point levels. Hard mode is unaffected by these changes.​
  • Disabled saving during English, Math and Science mini-games, as it serves no purpose and can potentially cause odd bugs.​
  • Fixed an issue with the Mixed Rewards section, causing a traceback if Pack Quest of Episode 10 was unlocked on a fresh persistent file without closing the game once between gaming sessions.​
  • Fixed an issue where Josy would erroneously appear in a party free-roam event after finding a special render.​
  • The quick menu setting to keep it enabled/on hover/disabled is now a persistent variable that you only have to set once for all your saves.​
  • Fixed an issue with the Party Planner interface in the Stats app, that got an erroneously updated multiplier in the text. It only affected the text history of the Multiplier bonus.​
  • Fixed a bug with missing music during a lewd scene replayed from the gallery.​
  • Added a color blind friendly setting in Preferences>Settings for Math and Science mini-games.​
  • Fixed a bug with buying the Query tool from within the math mini-game that caused it to be purchased more than once if clicked continuously.​
  • Corrected typos​
Post-release information

At the moment, DIK tiers and above have access to the episode, and in another week, the patch for the Mini DIK ($5) tier will be released.

Download servers, Patreon, Discord, and all bots have worked well throughout the week.

I've been monitoring bug and typo reports, and most of what's been reported has been minor bugs. Thank you so much for your reports! Keep them coming if you spot new bugs or typos.

Nothing game-breaking has been reported. Overall, I'm very pleased with this release. It has felt very smooth on my end. I dare say it's been one of the smoothest releases.

Thanks a lot for your support during this week. I've been humbled by your feedback and am so thrilled to see you enjoy the episode this much.

The official guide

As I wish to spend time with my family during Christmas, I will work on it whenever possible.

Episode 11 development
The first Status update for Episode 11 will be posted on January 5th, where I will talk about the Episode 11 progress I've made since the start of beta testing.

You can also look forward to new polls and the yearly Q&A, where you can submit your questions about game development and my games.

I wish you all Happy Holidays! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your immense support.

It's you who've made this game a reality; without you, it wouldn't be what it is today.

Love

Dr PinkCake
"Have a nice weekend"

blinking.jpg

"Love"

Sep 2, 2020

Patch info

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --

• Corrected typos​
Post-release information

The official guide

Episode 11 development

Love

Dr PinkCake
-fixed a bug where madame rose has 3 lewd scenes

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
In the first free roam Derek is in the theater room. You'll end up speaking to him in there twice. First time so you can check the rooms for cameras, the second time to end the "mission". Sage to end the free roam has nothing to do with Derek except that the Derek task is a Main task and ALL Main tasks must be compete BEFORE you can click on Sage.

I asked you to look at the tasks on your phone, you never said what it's states.
I wrote earlier that there's nothing on phone and ministats just that I complete everything

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hi guys. How do I get to the roof when there is cleaning during free roaming? I think my last hidden magazine is there... I need a ladder but I can't find it... :unsure:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

Patch info

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --

• Corrected typos​
Post-release information

The official guide

Episode 11 development

Love

Dr PinkCake
nice so ep11 will be on 2025
now thats what i call milking baby

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes