Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not atm I had screenshot of it back when ep9 came out since deleted those. If I pull it off again I will post it for you
Oh you measnt for ep9... yeah that one you can do a 7.75... I meant for ep10...

Do you know what perk you took?

I was fucking around on one my saves and I managed to get 7.5 but it's the worst party ever where they eat hotdogs and don't play beer pong lol. If I had taken Crowdfunding I could've had a better party. But I think it's probably better to just take DIK Party and get like 7.0 or 7.25

What is even the point of the party planning? Do DIKs even care if you throw the worst parties ever? I don't know if I'm supposed to prioritize bonus score or DIK's happiness :\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea, there's screenshot, if I had taken Crowdfunding instead of DIK Party and had something else besides a Liquor, I could've had beerpong, BBQ pork, and Leftover Alcohol.
This was what I'm talking about... yeahh... I figured it was the same grid I used, except I prioritized the activities and Rusty's happinness (he's always the lowest because of my ep9 grid), so I only got a 7... but yeah, this grid seems to be the best one... this is what I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, also: the fish game is the best... it's a bank! I ended my main PT with like $44 =P

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Some updated poll numbers about how the players graded Episode 10, you can still vote

View attachment 3184419

Meanwhile in grapheon, DPC patreons numbers are very good, he already surpassed his peak after episode 9 and could even surpass his all time high after the release of Episode 8.

It really shows how this update was better received than Episode 9, now imagine if we got lewd scenes are great as in the previous update...

While on the BAK subreddit I found a user who shared a google drive link with all the new songs from this update.

Here it is, the new songs are under Volume 11: Google Drive

Once again DPC shows that his musical taste is amazing, I loved so many of the new songs, they really elevate the game.

That is probably what is going to happen, however that particular plot line saw no progress in Episode 10 as far as I could see.

Not sure if a 7.5 is possible on those conditions.

Frankly it really doesn't matter, you are getting an S if you get a multipler higher than 6.

Besides that, getting the DIKs individual happiness as high as possibile sounds more important. I'm sure DPC will use those stats in the future, specially now that he started to tease this possible plotline where the MC is the suspected traitor in the mind of a few DIKs.

After this episode had the fallout of stealing Jill money all the way back from Episode 2 I really expect some past decisions start catching up with us.
Yeah I think 3 points per DiK gives 7.0, and also adds 10% Happiness. I think 4 points more than doubles the happiness. I agree consequences are coming. DPC has made it clear that even little things make a difference, like telling Josy you like bush.

I find the Jill stealing one a bit annoying since 99% of the time the cash laying around is supposed to be a replacement for mini games. What’s next Maya complaining I stole the money from her notice board?

(I didn’t take the money on the side at Maya’s parents house because I thought that might be a trap)

Reactions: Ekzou and KaiserST

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Future episode question.

Will MC get to do Maya and Derek's mom before she kicks off?
You are right. Might need some help from Sage. So, Sage + Helen + MC.

Sage and MC stop by the house again to sneak in the key. Sage talks to Helen and Sage convinces her to have MC on a bucket list.

Win...win...

Or.... for Ep11, 3x more lewd scenes with Madame.
Fuck you guys are twisted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Considering the MC went boxing right after Yoga, unless the girl changed clothes after yoga to do gym, they're not the same
We sorted it out yesterday already. I was missed a render. So we know its not the same girl.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Coming back here after playing it more. And more mini-games. Fish. Chemistry. Fight. Party planning. Everywhere. Everytime. And if you - like me - want to be a good student or unlock a maximum of stuff, you have to win them. It's exhausting and buzz killing.
It really seems to me that the purpose of this great game is lost. I'll wait for a mod that could skip them or at least point the right answers or methods to win them (or fail them purposedly).
I'm very disappointed. It's dragging me out of the story.

Reactions: SomboSteel

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Supposedly if you kiss Jill, she'll try to win you back from Bella? i'm not sure I did that. Is there anyway to check in episode 10?
Its easy the change comes in episode 9. When you have the flashback talking to her on the bench you have an option to say "you could only choose one of them" Then she will kiss you and you are set she will not tear up the picture.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
EP11

Choice
Help Quinn
Help Riona

as we know Quinn did make a lot of bad choices my point is she may go by herself first to sort Riona Situation
then you may get a call from her to aid them if you decide in ep10 to help her
but what if you didn't play their path how to save them?
in my eyes i think you will need to get to downtown for some reasons and the mc will see Quinn going there he might remembers her bloody nose that day and decide to go after her

any thoughts guys?

it may sound like a theory but in my eyes i think it's the most logical thing after we understand Quinn personality
she kinda do matter with her own hands most of the times and don't bitch about it to others like she said be brave be prideful
I doubt Quinn will go alone.
It doesn't matter play we her path or not.
Maybe she'll turn to Tommy for help.
But playing on her path, I see the development of events in such a way that, as usual, we will have a choice - to conflict or try to solve the case peacefully.
I think we'll be able to pay the ransom, and Riona will be fine.
I guess this is not the end of the story with Vinny.
Anyway, I think...
I hope, that we will be able to avoid a tragedy.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Coming back here after playing it more. And more mini-games. Fish. Chemistry. Fight. Party planning. Everywhere. Everytime. And if you - like me - want to be a good student or unlock a maximum of stuff, you have to win them. It's exhausting and buzz killing.
It really seems to me that the purpose of this great game is lost. I'll wait for a mod that could skip them or at least point the right answers or methods to win them (or fail them purposedly).
I'm very disappointed. It's dragging me out of the story.
There is a mod already. You can get 100% in all the tests one hit punch all the dudes in the brawler game. The only thing that does not give you 100% is the science. You will get 76% But the science is so easy that you can get 100 without. The beer pong don't need a cheat its as simple as using fast shot, taunt, fast shot, taunt rinse repeat.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But playing on her path, I see the development of events in such a way that, as usual, we will have a choice - to conflict or try to solve the case peacefully.
Anyway, I think...
Well if it comes down to it. Quinn will have to go. Riona suffered enough under that witch. Time for her to go;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ekzou

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
eh, they're all easy, even brawler on hard, I find it easier than old brawler on hard... but the math one takes the most time, kind of annoying to do it over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
exactly, the problem in the end is not MC, but the girls who look stupid, selfish, not at all empathetic...

the icing on the cake then is Jacob who suspects that Mc may be the traitor....
I don't know who acted worse: Jacob or Jill. When asked by the MC in the past about the existence of a traitor among the DIKs, Jacob said he didn't point fingers because nothing good came from it... however, he didn't think twice before questioning the MC's loyalty to the DIKs.

Jill was a disappointment in Ep.10. DPC should stop being lazy at times like this. Jill would never think that the MC who never stole money from her and who saved her from embarrassed at the recital was the one who stole a pair of her panties. Jill, come on! The MC walks and random girls throw their panties at him.

Speaking of random girls... What happened on Bella's route? Bella was also a disappointment to me, but not as disappointing as Jill. DPC forced a scenario where MC was looking at girls' butts in Yoga class... ok... What I didn't expect was Bella's very jealous reaction. It was just a bunch of random girls in yoga pants and the MC didn't even know their names. How many times did the MC apologize (unfairly)? And every time Bella acted like a teenager claiming that the MC sucks at apologizing or that the way he found to apologize was terrible.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Anyway, I think...
Well if it comes down to it. Quinn will have to go. Riona suffered enough under that witch. Time for her to go;)
As much as I talk shit about Quinn,(I haven't finished the update yet) it's not as cut and dry as "Fuck Quinn. She can die." things are changing fast with her. Still. Fuck Tommy. If Quinn goes to him about the shit, he'll just meet up with Vinny and suck his dick. It has to be the MC she comes to for help. It would help a lot of people who either hate her or on the fence about her.

Just the 2cents of an old dude.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Anyway, I think...
well thats the thing i think there is someone have to die but who and when we don't know
he got a good point about the ransom because after the gym membership nothing really strike the mc to do he got a car from Rusty if he needs it i don't see him buying anything with it so my guess using the 5k for Riona
but again playing AL gives you the Ultimate fuck you in your face and you have to choose
i love both but in my eyes Riona has to live obviously i will have both saves but my main will have Rio alive because as much Quinn is a nice character to be around in real life someone like her end up dead most the times so might as well make it real at this point also Rio suffered a lot of manipulate from everyone and gets used a lot

there is however three people i want to know their opinion one is Dark silence but he will pick Riona 100%

Geralt From Rivia
Joshy92

Joshy if he does it for Maya or not and let Quinn dies
Geralt because he did like Quinn date a lot and he seems to like her character more than Rio

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
well thats the thing i think there is someone have to die but who and when we don't know
well... yeah... the fish in the fishtank, but thats about it. Besides the fish... the only death in the game will be out of flashbacks. But even those will not be shown. Being a Dik will not be that dark... why do people still believe it will be Acting LEsson all over again even if DPC himself is not getting tired to repeat that it will not get that dark?

• Haha
Reactions: osculim

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
As much as I talk shit about Quinn,(I haven't finished the update yet) it's not as cut and dry as "Fuck Quinn. She can die." things are changing fast with her. Still. Fuck Tommy. If Quinn goes to him about the shit, he'll just meet up with Vinny and suck his dick. It has to be the MC she comes to for help. It would help a lot of people who either hate her or on the fence about her.

there is however three people i want to know their opinion one is Dark silence but he will pick Riona 100%
Well, there you go with my opinion.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

Quinn should take Tommy to meet Vinny. This way we would have the perfect opportunity for Vinny to fire the 'fake gun' into Tommy's ass. If someone has to die between Tommy, Quinn and Riona, let it be Tommy. Tommy has already done what he needed to do in BaDIK, he is as useful as a lighter in a burning house.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes