ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
obviously, when you breaking a girl heart by choosing someone else, is the path where you gonna start a solo path with the girl whos heart you break:cautious:
Of course. This is simply advanced negging, the sort that makes Oscar look like amateur -- "you two are so not worthy of being my girls. But feel free to jump at the opportunity if i deign it to give one of you a second chance." /s

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Not attached, no. I don't want any of the people in our circle to die. Not even an asshole like Tommy. As for Vinny dying, yeah. I don't think dpc will let us dirty our hands. I want the option to do it though.
Everything will be fine, I'm sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well thats the thing i think there is someone have to die but who and when we don't know
he got a good point about the ransom because after the gym membership nothing really strike the mc to do he got a car from Rusty if he needs it i don't see him buying anything with it so my guess using the 5k for Riona
but again playing AL gives you the Ultimate fuck you in your face and you have to choose
i love both but in my eyes Riona has to live obviously i will have both saves but my main will have Rio alive because as much Quinn is a nice character to be around in real life someone like her end up dead most the times so might as well make it real at this point also Rio suffered a lot of manipulate from everyone and gets used a lot

there is however three people i want to know their opinion one is Dark silence but he will pick Riona 100%

Geralt From Rivia
Joshy92

Joshy if he does it for Maya or not and let Quinn dies
Geralt because he did like Quinn date a lot and he seems to like her character more than Rio
I would save Maya no matter what
She has always been my favourite

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't even mentioned Maya being Hurt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
all i said Quinn has been a bitch to her so would you save Quinn even she was a bitch to maya or save Rio
Damn I misread the question

Rio is my third favourite girl
So I would save her before I save Quinn
But I would try my hardest to save both because I think deep down Quinn is a sweet & caring girl
She doesn't deserves to get hurt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinkyshin

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I didn't even mentioned Maya being Hurt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
all i said Quinn has been a bitch to her so would you save Quinn even she was a bitch to maya or save Rio
I already said I don't like Quinn, but I would save her in any scenario. Unless I have to choose between saving her and another girl. I don't care if she was an asshole to the MC or Maya in the past, letting her die because she tried to make fun of the MC or Maya in the first episodes is too much.

Reactions: Dark Silence
Aug 16, 2017
You didn't have to. If a tree falls in a forest with no-one around, does it make any noise? It may not, but you can guarantee Joshy will, as he screams "I'LL SAVE YOU MAYA!" even though she's an entire continent away gobbling on the MC's dick at the time.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah. True. BUT I want Vinny dead. He put his hands on my girl. I haven't seen that scene yet. I guess I'm just blood thirsty. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Man if i were you i would never go to this thread until i finished the update it was fucking fire here at the first day like 20message per minute i had an issue i contact Sancho DM so i don't write here and got banned for 3 days that helped me a lot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so
going to see a scene where you know whats gonna happen sucks really and it sucks so much if it's a good character you care about like Rio

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
obviously, when you breaking a girl heart by choosing someone else, is the path where you gonna start a solo path with the girl whos heart you break:cautious:
If the person was stupid enough to take them all right to the end of chapter 8 and then broke up with them. That will not be a solo path 100%. But if you ended it in ep4 you will be fine.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man if i were you i would never go to this thread until i finished the update it was fucking fire here at the first day like 20message per minute i had an issue i contact Sancho DM so i don't write here and got banned for 3 days that helped me a lot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so
going to see a scene where you know whats gonna happen sucks really and it sucks so much if it's a good character you care about like Rio
I stayed away after release until the Tuesday after. That's when I got spoiled. But it's all good.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Wait what? So what do I download now? It says that its interlude + episode 10 but below its ep9 to ep10 (v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
After downloading the first link its 0.10.0 but judging from what has been written it should be 0.10.1 already

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Wait what? So what do I download now? It says that its interlude + episode 10 but below its ep9 to ep10 (v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
After downloading the first link its 0.10.0 but judging from what has been written it should be 0.10.1 already
Just download 10. The other one is the patch. But it includes the complete 10 update. Search on this forum somewhere is the official patch which is just 18MB

Reactions: godman59
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes