jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Regarding the DIK culprit: Seeing how the game tosses us situations (Jill's recital, or Maya's tuition) and forces options into our hands, I suspect that there would be a DIK trial scene, with a prime suspect already picked and accused by a majority - probably with Rusty & Jacob heading it. The player can probably only choose to accuse, abstain, or protect the accused. It would seem arbitrary, and there would be discontent about the result and subsequent consequences, but I guess the player would not be allowed the freedom to pick one DIK and vote him out.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It was never clear whether Sage liked Chad.

The way she saw her relationship with Chad is very similar to how Jade sees her relationship with Stephen. t's a matter of keeping up appearances. It would be very humiliating for Sage if the entire campus saw Chad with another girl while the two were in a relationship.

Was Sage's frustration due to the possibility of losing someone she was in love with or just a matter of ego?
:unsure: She was all over him during the Flashback in episode 5, it was never indicated she didn't have feeling toward him. and Sage is a less of an for appearance Girl than Lily. :ROFLMAO: She never really give that vibe. at least I never noticed(y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So it's Maya's fault, the victim is the problem. I thought so.

Which incidentally if Josy left her, Maya would solve most of her problems, but then there would be the risk of being left alone....
well, it is actually Derek fault if he keep his mouth shut,. Josy never learned that Maya has feeling for her, and she never makes a move on her. She can meet MC later, and Happily ever after.;)(y)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
:unsure: She was all over him during the Flashback in episode 5, it was never indicated she didn't have feeling toward him. and Sage is a less of an for appearance Girl than Lily. :ROFLMAO: She never really give that vibe. at least I never noticed(y)
The problem is that Sage changed a lot during the game. Sage from episode 1 looks nothing like Sage from SEASON2 onwards. Sage in episode 1 gave me Lily vibes, she seemed like the cliched popular girl who went out with the baddest guy in college. In other words, nothing similar to the girl who showed compassion to Maya.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Josy.

I think you're going a bit too far on her reaction to a break-up. In episode 4, the MC almost made a declaration of love to them, then the relationship between them and the MC in the trouple goes ideally well, only for him to dump them in episode 9. That she's hurt and sad is perfectly normal given how the story sells her attachment to the MC from the start.

I expected more problems with multiple relationships with the main girls. Remember, though, that Bella dumps the MC when she finds Cathy's panties. At the time I took it as a warning to the player to be careful what you do with the LIs. In the end, not much negative happens if you've played Don Juan with the LIs (a quickly dispatched little quarrel between Bella and Jill in episode 9, and Josy hurt and sad in episode 10). I think we're doing well, I expected worse and maybe it will happen.

As for Josy's attitude if you spend the evening with her, yes, she goes all out, but she only does so if the MC has given her a glimmer of hope in episode 9. Here I feel that DPC has trapped us a little in episode 9 because the answers to be given to Josy are written in such a way that the player chooses to leave her a little hope rather than close the door for good. The answer that's supposed to close the door is "the two of us would never have worked out anyway". I find this unnecessarily mean-spirited on the part of the MC, it's not like him, and it influenced me to choose the less mean-spirited option of leaving the door open for Josy.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is that Sage changed a lot during the game. Sage from episode 1 looks nothing like Sage from SEASON2 onwards. Sage in episode 1 gave me Lily vibes, she seemed like the cliched popular girl who went out with the baddest guy in college. In other words, nothing similar to the girl who showed compassion to Maya.
True, but this is the " More than meets the Eye " thing. We learned more from her, from all them. Jill also started out very differently, as we learned more , their true color revealed. Sadly there are characters who are a bit behind like Bella and Josy , they progress way slower.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
About Josy.

I think you're going a bit too far on her reaction to a break-up. In episode 4, the MC almost made a declaration of love to them, then the relationship between them and the MC in the trouple goes ideally well, only for him to dump them in episode 9. That she's hurt and sad is perfectly normal given how the story sells her attachment to the MC from the start.

I expected more problems with multiple relationships with the main girls. Remember, though, that Bella dumps the MC when she finds Cathy's panties. At the time I took it as a warning to the player to be careful what you do with the LIs. In the end, not much negative happens if you've played Don Juan with the LIs (a quickly dispatched little quarrel between Bella and Jill in episode 9, and Josy hurt and sad in episode 10). I think we're doing well, I expected worse and maybe it will happen.

As for Josy's attitude if you spend the evening with her, yes, she goes all out, but she only does so if the MC has given her a glimmer of hope in episode 9. Here I feel that DPC has trapped us a little in episode 9 because the answers to be given to Josy are written in such a way that the player chooses to leave her a little hope rather than close the door for good. The answer that's supposed to close the door is "the two of us would never have worked out anyway". I find this unnecessarily mean-spirited on the part of the MC, it's not like him, and it influenced me to choose the less mean-spirited option of leaving the door open for Josy.
ah-s__t-here-we-go-again.gif

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It was never clear whether Sage liked Chad.

The way she saw her relationship with Chad is very similar to how Jade sees her relationship with Stephen. t's a matter of keeping up appearances. It would be very humiliating for Sage if the entire campus saw Chad with another girl while the two were in a relationship.

Was Sage's frustration due to the possibility of losing someone she was in love with or just a matter of ego?
I actually have to disagree with you on this one. Sage might not have loved Chad, but she was deeply obsessed with him... probably since the begginning of their relationship. And Chad was at most cordial with her, maybe he was a bit loving and maybe he even actually tried to love her... but yeah he prefers meat to fish, so he ended burn out the more time he spent with Sage and probably felt like shit for not being able to reciprocate at least a bit of her feelings.

But enough about Chad, from what i've seen in Rusty flashback from when they created the DIKs, Sage was madly in love with Chad to they point that she couldn't see how cold he was with her. This love turned toxic and became obsession and nearly became hate, if not for MC being there.

Also, MC was a rebound guy in the begginning of his relationship with Sage, it's obvious. She wanted to feel desired and when a cute NEW guy with a huge cock showed interest in her, she couldn't resist... it's very important that MC was new to the story since i doubt Sage would go for anyone she knew already, having some smallish bonds with them while MC was clean, he was fresh.

• Thinking Face

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
These two scenes have greater meaning. Why? The MC can already have a movie night with Maya in EP7. But the MC is all about sex when he goes into EP10 Maya. He already knows what happens at a movie night. On the other hand, if he goes to Josy, he doesn't know what will happen.

If the MC can go to Quinn in EP7, then there will be solo paths for Josy and Maya. But with this constellation, EP7 Maya = EP10 Josy and EP7 Josy = EP10 Maya, it becomes a three-way relationship and not just a three-way sex relationship. If you want a threesome sex relationship, you should prefer the same girl in EP7 and EP10.

I really wonder what many people have against Josy now. First there is whining so that Josy doesn't have a story and now that Josy is showing her teeth and fighting for the MC when he ends up with another LI, there is a lot of whining. Can you decide? That is exactly what DPC aims to do.

Many may know or have forgotten what Josy's greatest wish is. Josy and EP9 revealed this to us. She wants to publicly hold hands with Maya and the MCs and make out with both of them. And this wish can come true. But the MC has to go to Josy for it.

Oscar is a pig and just wants to mess around with Josy and Josy refuses. But he also insulted Josy and made her doubt herself. The MC gives Josy her stability again. He builds a pillow fort with her. He shows her this so that she won't be boring for him. Josy opens up emotionally, she shows the MC pictures of her father and of her with Maya. It's just cute how she blushes because the MC discovered an old Rooster profile picture of herself on Josy's cell phone. Josy actually lied in EP9 because she was embarrassed. She said to the MC so that she doesn't talk about him so much. But Pete, her father, informed the MC beforehand. But it is confirmed in EP10 and the MC is happy to hear that from Josy. But Josy also thinks about Maya. The MC should do everything necessary to help Maya. My MC's answer is that he will do that for both of them.

In case you haven't noticed, the Becky decision is really important. Why? Either the MC becomes an idiot by saying that he's popular now or he takes Josy and Maya's hand in public and tells them that he doesn't care what others think of them. Josy's wish from EP9 is fulfilled.

But if the player isn't on the Throuple path, then it's legitimate for Josy to fight for the MC because she loves him. Other girls do that too. But it doesn't bother you. Is this a double standard or perhaps fear of Josy?
The scenes are important because it shows Maya isn't happy with Josy "feel more comfortable you then ever did with Josy" and on Josy side it a sweet scene and show of love on Throuple. Or others still tell the girls you have feelings for them. Throuple balance, Throuple leaning one way or others path it leading to the same thing solo. Balance doesn't matter here because Josy and Maya still in bad place on there side of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I've long hoped that Josy would get her own personal story arc and character development, but no. She's still tied to Maya's story and it's probably too late.
No, it's not too late. You don't see it? Every episode DPC throws the players a bone about one of the characters. Piece by piece the player learned why Jill is/was naive, Maya too credulous and self-contained at the same time, Sage rageful, and so on. But we don't know shit about Josy and why she is the way she is.

What do we know about her? Her parents are divorced, her step brother is a junkie asshole, she's with Maya, and felt for Fuckface. That's it. The rest of what we know about her is just superficial stuff. We don't know anything why she don't have any self-confidence and why she seems so hell-bent to be liked by everyone. Josy is blabbering a lot but she don't tell anything. Why?

Many players hated Maya. Now, after all the revealings in Ep10, the crowd is more peaceful about her. I predict the same will happen when DPC tells more about Josy.

As a matter of fact: the only character in this game who no one would miss if a fire would burn down the house and MC rescues the other one is Quinn.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, it's not too late. You don't see it? Every episode DPC throws the players a bone about one of the characters. Piece by piece the player learned why Jill is/was naive, Maya too credulous and self-contained at the same time, Sage rageful, and so on. But we don't know shit about Josy and why she is the way she is.
Josy has been in the game since episode 1. Sorry, but the DPC apparently decided to create an arc for her only in episode 10... it seems too late to me for someone who has been in the plot since the beginning.

The truth needs to be told: Maya actually delayed Josy's development in the same way that all the other characters stopped gaining space because the DPC decided to stretch Maya's plot until the 3rd SEASON (and will probably extend it until the 4th).

If BaDIK actually has 16 episodes, DPC has 6 episodes to create a complete arc for Josy... it seems like little time to dedicate to one of the main girls.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I've long hoped that Josy would get her own personal story arc and character development, but no. She's still tied to Maya's story and it's probably too late. DPC has given each character a personal arc and is doing a long-term play with it, we have about ~6 episodes left. It’s unlikely that he’ll cram anything in, there’s not to much episodes left.
She already has a personal story and character development and as I said before this episode nukes the idea she doesn't. At this point people are just ignoring it to shitpost or they just don't like it. People act like Josy story is to tied into Maya's and of course part of it is but there is another side to it than just Maya

• Thinking Face

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If BaDIK actually has 16 episodes, DPC has 6 episodes to create a complete arc for Josy... it seems like little time to dedicate to one of the main girls.
Technically, that's not so much as to create, but to conclude it. Pretty sure DPC has been throwing crumbs about Josy's "arc" the entire time, it's just they're largely speculative at this point. Things are likely to make more sense and become more obvious in hindsight.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Technically, that's not so much as to create, but to conclude it. Pretty sure DPC has been throwing crumbs about Josy's "arc" the entire time, it's just they're largely speculative at this point. Things are likely to make more sense and become more obvious in hindsight.
It makes sense... it's a possibility I hadn't thought of.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes