Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Agreed, which makes Patrick a even bigger asshole and while it wouldn't make Maya look good I can see her point of view that said I can also see Josy going: really Maya WTF!
I dont think so about Josy, i think she would never blame maya for this and she could have asked about her credit score or encourage maya to research this stuff together, to me she seems to be similar clueless about finances.

And i disagree with the first part too, i think it makes patrick less of an asshole (barely) as he just pays the college for his kids while pretending to blackmail them. Its of course still super shitty lol but pretending to blackmail isnt worse compared to really blackmailing them lol (not that it matters a lot)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are you guys serious?!

If DPC had the courage to extend this plot for 3 seasons and finish it when Maya finds out that what she signed was a bunch of paper that means nothing, I'll stick my head in the toilet and flush the toilet.
Haha, what do you think is the reason for maya's credit score being empty being mentioned multiple times?

• Wow
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Are you guys serious?!

If DPC had the courage to extend this plot for 3 seasons and finish it when Maya finds out that what she signed was a bunch of paper that means nothing, I'll stick my head in the toilet and flush the toilet.
This isn't a crazy idea at all wake up dude, look at what DPC has done to Jill and Sage even Bella this is far from the worse thing DPC has done. DPC often ends problems like this in simple ways

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Honestly, I really can't understand what the fuss is about.

Didn't you realise that dating every main girl till the end made you an ASSHOLE?

Didn't you realise that making MC choose between being friend/being lover with Josy & Maya in episode 4 had a meaning? that you HAD TO STOP DATING the other girls after you CHOSE JOSY&MAYA?

Didn't you realise that Josy, Maya and Jill aren't Sage?

OH MAN

You are playing a DrPinkCake's game, guys: you HAVE to pay the price for your acts.
Oh, yes, this is coming.

Don't get why some people obsessed with that the game should look like real life.
"Doesn't know the streets":ROFLMAO:
And if they don't realize that it in no way looks like real life...

Odd. I only play as DiK and my only save is Others. I chased the dude down and caught him.
I have a playthrough for each MG ranging from neutral to huge dik, plus a couple of "others". This chick playthrough is the first time I have seen that. I guess there are other triggers involved.

What the fuck are you talking about, dude?!

HUGE CHICK?
HOOK UP WITH QUINN?

Yeh, it can be done. In my case, I arrived at chpt 9 with neutral affinity and huge chick. At that point,
I had made the hookup with Quinn. But I wanted this to be as chick as possible for my Zoey experiment,
so I got Sancho and set my affinity at permanent chick. Equipped with that, Quinn was not available
for interaction at the end of the Halloween party. Ok, I already have a playthrough for her.

IMPORTANT REVELATION?
ZOEY A BETTER ENDING?
WORTH A SHOT?

I swear the people who show up here are getting weirder every day.
Was there something you wanted to say?

Reactions: Dark Silence

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This isn't a crazy idea at all wake up dude, look at what DPC has done to Jill and Sage even Bella this is far from the worse thing DPC has done. DPC often ends problems like this in simple ways
The way the DPC dealt with Jill is really similar to someone who created a plot that lasted 4 years because someone didn't read the contract before signing...

Haha, what do you think is the reason for maya's credit score being empty being mentioned multiple times?
... SHIT!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I dont think so about Josy, i think she would never blame maya for this and she could have asked about her credit score or encourage maya to research this stuff together, to me she seems to be similar clueless about finances.

And i disagree with the first part too, i think it makes patrick less of an asshole (barely) as he just pays the college for his kids while pretending to blackmail them. Its of course still super shitty lol but pretending to blackmail isnt worse compared to really blackmailing them lol (not that it matters a lot)
Josy does knows about finances that's confirm like when MC tells her about the money he got from his mom just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happen. I think Josy would be pissed because all she went through for Maya would had been for nothing because it didn't have to happen

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Josy does knows about finances that's confirm like when MC tells her about the money he got from his mom just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happen. I think Josy would be pissed because all she went through for Maya would had been for nothing because it didn't have to happen
Haha because she gives him the complicated and wise advise to put some of his money back as a safety net? I mean shes studying economics now, so she will probably soon but in this case it begs the question why she didnt evaluated mayas situation with her sooner.

What exactly did she went through for maya since she arrived at college (when the "loan" started to take effect), maya being down all the time surely was annoying but otherwise josy had a pretty normal college life so far.

She wont accuse maya that she wasnt able to break up with her sooner for the mc because of her problems lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Guys, DIK/neutral/chick affinity is STILL important.

End of ep.9:

DIK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neutral

Chick

:LOL:
I.. don't get the point? There's differences in how Oscar/the preps/Vinny were handled between these three in your screenshots. (Neutral's decisions depend on earlier choices, so they can match DIK, CHICK or a mix of both)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes