Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
First i did punch him then for all routes even the DIK route i alter it to Rescue Maya
so i can steal the contract i believe the punch itself gives you 5 PN and being asshole to him like he is to maya (even though i could careless about him in other routes still i want to steal the contract)
because i believe 6PN and above you cant steal it
Well, I punched him and got the contract. I did change the penalty points though. Because fuck it.

Last edited:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
'Devil's avocado' cracked me up. Thought straight away that if there's another costume party in the future, we could see Jill dressed as that.
Yeah. Ep 9's goofy banana costume makes me seethe so hard, but it's kind of endearing in retrospect. Maybe a fat green leprechaun for Christmas would also be her style.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have a question.
I've started a new playthrough, and as always, I'm playing the Others path.
Or rather, the Quinn's path, of course.
And the question is, does Jade pose any danger on Quinn's path, or not? :rolleyes:
It worries me a little. :cautious:
I play with mini games, without mods, and it was a difficult road. :sleep:
Yes. Jade steals Quinn away and they move to New York. With Jade by her side, Quinn becomes the female version of Kingpin. :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I.. don't get the point? There's differences in how Oscar/the preps/Vinny were handled between these three in your screenshots. (Neutral's decisions depend on earlier choices, so they can match DIK, CHICK or a mix of both)
I wasn't talking about my choices :D

I meant... look at MC. Sage is always the same, but MC's posture is different. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ziczic

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
These are characteristics that you can just as easily say about Sage,
but you know everything about her.
What do you know about Josy? :unsure:
Her past ?
how she grow up,her family(except for her father,who you saw briefly)
her problems?

Every LI has her own story,mysteries,and past.
So far ,Josy is a friendly,cute girl like there are thousands in the world,
When i have to write about her,a blank page nothing..:cry::cry:
View attachment 3187702
My thought exactly
she needs something let people fight for her defend her other than she is cute , beautiful and weather she has shaved pussy or not which is very important for Fappers
I honestly feel that you should replay the early episodes. You might remember something about her that you forgot just because you don't like her character.

Honestly, I've quite had enough of these crusades that people periodically and annoyingly proclaim against some random main Love Interest. I guess this time is Josy time.

This is nearly as annoying as those guys who come in this thread and ask why their gameplay crashes.

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Just my 2 cents because holy shit wifu wars are not fun:

1. Bella best girl hands down (and it's not even close)
2. Sage and Jill share second place
3. all the other girls...I take the extra content but am not engaged really
------------
4. Jacob
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saynotoNTR: message me please when you plan to disappear for a longer time. Your comments are among a few other ones I actually enjoyed because they were reasonable and thought out.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I honestly feel that you should replay the early episodes. You might remember something about her that you forgot just because you don't like her character.

Honestly, I've quite had enough of these crusades that people periodically and annoyingly proclaim against some random main Love Interest. I guess this time is Josy time.

This is nearly as annoying as those guys who come in this thread and ask why their gameplay crashes.
Dude chill
i replay the game more than enough i had opinion Josy unlike others LI doesn't have anything until now about flashback story other her Parents being divorced and thats it this is the girl she is linked to another girl i'm not saying give her Drama we have enough on our plate
but give me something so i can be attach to her thats all
tell me prove me wrong i'm okay but we have a discussion at least chill before talking
nothing until now make her storyline unique unless she wants to experince the "College fun " consider story than okay but for me i want something before hitting the college why how do you grew etc..
even Quinn as Side character has more flashback than Josy as Main LI

christian.grey

Nov 15, 2019
same. are you using the compressed version?
can you also try reloading a save into the haunted mansion in episode 9? i also crashes there now.
Not using the compressed version. Is there a specific part of the haunted mansion that consistently crashes the game for you? I'll try to replicate it.
So I used the Josy/Maya path and was able to load the haunted mansion portion of the free roam without any issues.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
saynotoNTR: message me please when you plan to disappear for a longer time. Your comments are among a few other ones I actually enjoyed because they were reasonable and thought out.
Feel free to DM me anytime. I think I'm about to go away for a long time again, earlier someone tried to start a fight with me because I used 'bold' in Zoey's name and it made it look like I was talking shit about her.

Dude... I thought there were some weird guys on Reddit, but F95Zone is surprising me these days. I miss when I was scolded for debating for hours with dalli_x and getting nowhere.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Feel free to DM me anytime. I think I'm about to go away for a long time again, earlier someone tried to start a fight with me because I used 'bold' in Zoey's name and it made it look like I was talking shit about her.

Dude... I thought there were some weird guys on Reddit, but F95Zone is surprising me these days. I miss when I was scolded for debating for hours with dalli_x and getting nowhere.
he is still around with his theories just yesterday he said Madam is Lily Grandma so thats something

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes