Mar 29, 2023
This is both funny and baffling.

Funny for obvious reason and baffling because well... this made me think about something that happened IRL. I don't know if any of you know about Drakenlord? A german vlogger who was getting trolled, one day said his home adress on youtube or whatever, and well, you can guess what happened after. (for years)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Replaying episode 10 I noticed something.
the MC is going to spend Thanksgiving with Neil at the weekend...

Would DPC have the courage to make Neil suffer an accident at work and die before the weekend arrives? Leaving the MC devastated for NOT going to Thanksgiving on the day Neil wanted because he went to help Maya? :unsure:
6ibF.gif
Are you serious?
Do you like tragedies?
Read "Hamlet". :cautious:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Replaying episode 10 I noticed something.
the MC is going to spend Thanksgiving with Neil at the weekend...

Would DPC have the courage to make Neil suffer an accident at work and die before the weekend arrives? Leaving the MC devastated for NOT going to Thanksgiving on the day Neil wanted because he went to help Maya? :unsure:
I think we gonna skip that. he started to use timeskip a lot more effectively , we basically jumped from end of october to end of november in one episode.:unsure:.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What I wanted to say is that it wasn't just the main girls like Josy who disappointed some players in some way in episode 10 but others characters too.

• The DIKs distrusting the MC;
• The Jocks planning to break the deal with the DIKs;
Jill believing that the MC stole her pair of panties and claiming to not know who the MC really is;
Zoey as always running (literally) from problems when they arise;
• Jacob hitting on Zoey indirectly even against the MC's wishes;
Maya revealing that she has no idea what she actually signed;
Your extaggerating (and some other snowflakes may too), i would only agree to your first point and thats kinda only jacob.

Nobody cares about the jocks or holds them in high honors.

I mean mc did steal a pair of panties one or two days prior from the hots, its not entirely unreasonable lol. Where did we get any hint of jill knowing anything at all about mcs heritage?

Zoey just needs some time to figure her shit out, its was like the mc's rain bicyle ride, no need to attack her. but i noticed that quite a few guys here are very sensitive about the showcase of LI feelings and emotions when not being on their path lol (same as josy)

funny how you mark zoey bold again when its jacob who is hitting on her

Maya revealed already in earlier chapters that she had no idea what she signed to the mc

So yeah .. jacobs behavior was a little bit disappointing

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3187907
Are you serious?
Do you like tragedies?
Read "Hamlet". :cautious:
I think we gonna skip that. he started to use timeskip a lot more effectively , we basically jumped from end of october to end of november in one episode.:unsure:.

The part where Neil tells MC that he doesn't mind them spending Thanksgiving on another day as long as Neil sees MC at the weekend made me worried.

Neil "It's just you and me, it's not a problem to postpone it if you're busy. All I wish is to see you some time that weekend."

Also, isn't the episode called: CALM BEFORE THE SNOW? What would the storm be? If you say the storm is Riona being kidnapped our friendship ends here and now. :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The part where Neil tells MC that he doesn't mind them spending Thanksgiving on another day as long as Neil sees MC at the weekend made me worried.

Neil "It's just you and me, it's not a problem to postpone it if you're busy. All I wish is to see you some time that weekend."

Also, isn't the episode called: CALM BEFORE THE SNOW? What would the storm be? If you say the storm is Riona being kidnapped our friendship ends here and now. :LOL:
Probably more than one thing, and most of it will happen in the next episode (y) . Now that We have this party planning mini games, I won't be suprised if the next episode is the major Xmas episode, and the season finale is centered around New Year eve, like it was with Haloween.

Reactions: ffive

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Your extaggerating (and some other snowflakes may too), i would only agree to your first point and thats kinda only jacob.
Many of the discussions could be avoided here if some people, like you in this case, paid more attention to what was written. You said you only agree with what I said about Jacob.

But I didn't expect you or the others to agree with everything... that's why I said: “it wasn't just the main girls like Josy who disappointed SOME PLAYERS in some way in episode 10”

Zoey just needs some time to figure her shit out, its was like the mc's rain bicyle ride, no need to attack her. but i noticed that quite a few guys here are very sensitive about the showcase of LI feelings and emotions when not being on their path lol (same as josy)

funny how you mark zoey bold again when its jacob who is hitting on her
I usually use bold in character names to make it easier to read. I actually didn't use bold in Jacob in the same way that I didn't use bold in MC in the same sentence (I forgot). There's no need to be paranoid enough to assume I'm against a character because I didn't use bold.

Probably more than one thing, and most of it will happen in the next episode (y) . Now that We have this party planning mini games, I won't be suprised if the next episode is the major Xmas episode, and the season finale is centered around New Year eve, like it was with Haloween.
It would be really good if episode 11 was a Christmas episode... I think it will be episode 12 for Christmas, unfortunately.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Shirley you jest.

No need for excessive realism.
Don't forget that we have a super duper heroic MC.
He'll sort it out.
I'm sure.
Super duper hero. That could be true of every vn out there except this one. DPC promises that he
will be nice this time, not like AL. Sorta like Lucy with the football in Peanuts.

But that is something to appreciate, I think. I certainly don't need another chance to pretend to be
a super duper hero. A tiny bit of reality never hurt anybody.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Many of the discussions could be avoided here if some people, like you in this case, paid more attention to what was written. You said you only agree with what I said about Jacob.

But I didn't expect you or the others to agree with everything... that's why I said: “it wasn't just the main girls like Josy who disappointed SOME PLAYERS in some way in episode 10”

I usually use bold in character names to make it easier to read. I actually didn't use bold in Jacob in the same way that I didn't use bold in MC in the same sentence (I forgot). There's no need to be paranoid enough to assume I'm against a character because I didn't use bold.

It would be really good if episode 11 was a Christmas episode... I think it will be episode 12 for Christmas, unfortunately.
Okay, were on f95, there are always some guys crying about something, in this case i dont really get your point. But my original reply sounded more agressive than intended, sorry about that.

Imm still very curious about hints which showed jill knowing anything about mcs background?

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
I have a problem with the new update. The game always crashes to desktop when i get to the moment with Helen at the doctor at the beginning. Treid it with v10 as well as v10.1. never had a similar problem and dont really know where to start.

When i take a look at the log i see one error "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt'"

However when i check on cache i have no shaders.txt. I also check my old v9 version, and there was also no shaders.txt within the cache folder.

Not really sure whats going on.

Reactions: AlexBboy and _jata_

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you think about it, DPC put almost all the characters in a bad light in episode 10. With the exception of Derek who received special attention, the rest of the characters left a bitter taste in the player's mouth in some way.
indeed in this last chapter there are some scenes, purely unnecessary, whose only purpose is to make the LIs look bad. but this is nothing new.

the Yoga class with Bella, an unwise obligation for those who are not in her run, which as an added penalty has that of being scolded for looking at asses even though we haven't looked at them.

Jill's final rebuke, whose only explanation I can come up with is that it was supposed to be a jump scare for those who had stolen the money in her room, otherwise unnecessary and negative segment

DPC occasionally likes to publicly humiliate Maya, she had done it a few chapters ago when Derek pointed out to her how her scavenger hunt was no big deal (I from day one argued that they were worse by evidence than Derek and MC who didn't even have the illusion of free tuition). this time it's the other Lis's turn to be stunned at the perfectly orchestrated big mystery of the college loan instead.

I have not yet finished Sage's run (with and without Jade) and Nicole and Lily's, so far I can't think of a particularly degrading scene for them, but I'll probably find it.

I agree that Derek in this chapter is less insufferable than usual, but the ending surpassed any ranking of pathetic, okay, Derek so he is only at BR for Maya, and to defend her he has decided to stay a fraternity where he is drunk and colassed somewhere every other day, I would say Maya is safe

Aug 16, 2017
So I played the most recent two episodes with my established path (Bella), then decided to check out the other paths (no pun intended), especially the others path because it seemed like episode 9 may as well not even exist without it and Quinn is one of the more interesting characters otherwise. That out of the way...

On the Quinn path: I wonder if DPC has any experience in this realm, and I feel like he probably doesn't, but the MC is WAY too soft to be involved in this arena. His first interaction with Vinny tells you everything you need to know. If you want to play devil's avocado and say "He was caught off guard. He was drunk. etc", fine, fair, but his second interaction reiterated him being far too soft and in extreme danger. He may have grown up poor, but he seems to have been shielded from this aspect of poverty (Respect to Neil, dad of the year). I get it, this is fiction, but allow me to postulate the future scenario. Join me, won't you?

I assume the premise has always been to reform Quinn. Maybe the weed stays, but you try to get her to divorce herself from the realm of hard drugs. That's cool and all, but there's already an established vendetta now. Given our previous interactions, there are only two likely outcomes that I can think of. First, MC dies. Well, obviously that doesn't happen. Second, Quinn has to save the MC by putting Vinny down; since we've established the MC is prone to hesitation and too soft. The latter seems more likely, but who wants to play a game where you're perceived as weak? Especially a game of this nature, that feeds into power a fantasy. So aside from Vinny getting hit by a bus or ODing (which to be fair neither is even unlikely, but it will feel like a cop-out), I don't know how we resolve the scenario without diving into extreme fiction or making the player feel like a wuss. Curious to see how the dust settles, maybe there's some out of left field Tommy martyr situation.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Don't do drugs, kids.
'Devil's avocado' cracked me up. Thought straight away that if there's another costume party in the future, we could see Jill dressed as that.

Reactions: Renfield42069

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have a question.
I've started a new playthrough, and as always, I'm playing the Others path.
Or rather, the Quinn's path, of course.
And the question is, does Jade pose any danger on Quinn's path, or not? :rolleyes:
It worries me a little. :cautious:
I play with mini games, without mods, and it was a difficult road. :sleep:

Reactions: DarkFernando
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes