saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Doubt it. Not with Nick being in love with her.
I actually have my doubts whether sex scenes with Heather will become a reality in the future. In episode 9 everything led us to believe so, but after the revelation that Heather spent the night with Nick I wasn't so sure if we'd see the MC fucking Heather in the next episodes.

I mean, an event was created here regardless of the MC's choices: A DIK made Tommy a cuck. It could be Nick or the MC. Maybe DPC put the lewd scene with Heather and the MC in episode 9 just for the player to have this event be created by the MC?

Jbudbill

Nov 13, 2022
Can someone please help me with this error. It happens when I try to view the 2D or Mixed renders on the phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I asked here before and got no response. Any help would be appreciated.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
season 1-2 Josy was pretty cute but this new look I can't get behind really. My favorite relationships are poly so idk.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Again, Good episode.

Still trying to figure out, why 3 lewd scene spaces for Madame.

3 lewd events to put in and that was the go-to?

Reactions: Vill3m

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
DPC responds to this.

Oscar accuses her of being a generic character, of having the most generic characterization possible.
Josy searches the Internet for the best hobbies for girls.

I would say everything has been said :PogChamp:

p.s. I don't understand why DPC keeps putting LIs in a bad light, it seems to me to be a suicidal move in an AVN
I lol'd reading this :KEK:

EP9 was the crucifixion of Jill, but by the time ep9 came out, Jill stans, and I mean the REAL stans, moved on to DPC's discord and another large artist community related to BaDIK mostly.

EP10 is pretty much the crucifixion of Josy, only difference is that her stans are still here and they are legion. So this is by a large degree what the thread has been like since EP10 dropped, or at least, how it looks to non MJ/Josy stans:

PSX_20231220_010249.jpg
Tbh, it's why I'm not so active. A bit tired and bored of the waifu wars.
Lets face it, for us that play all paths, DPC has been doing Josy dirty for a while. That got amped up in EP9 and EP10 quite a bit. Only issue with some Josy stans, is similar to some Quinn stans: They are delusional and still can't accept while being a cute, funny, sexy, kinky and really fuckable peace of ass, "their girls" also got some shitty traits. And because of the white knighting and "mah princess" attitudes, people find it fun to poke and troll.

I myself enjoy MJ path. I do like Maya a lot more now.
I do dislike Josy, but at the same time I couldn't care less about a damn AVN character enough to ramble on for weeks, lol.

Y'all making me miss the STD era here, lol.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Tbh all this pooping on Josy is kinda boring at this point.
Y'all need to focus that negative energy on Vinny and his tards :KEK:

Sure I ain't the biggest Josy fan, but this is way too boring.
Banana Jill was meme material, this is just plain rambling and waifu war nonsense.

In any case, I'm interested in seeing if the EP10 ending will force the DIKs and Jocks to work together.
Since the HOTs are the glue to the campus balance in a way.

Also, Chad route when? Jill put Tybalt's balls out of service.

Reactions: Eland51298

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I lol'd reading this :KEK:

EP9 was the crucifixion of Jill, but by the time ep9 came out, Jill stans, and I mean the REAL stans, moved on to DPC's discord and another large artist community related to BaDIK mostly.

EP10 is pretty much the crucifixion of Josy, only difference is that her stans are still here and they are legion. So this is by a large degree what the thread has been like since EP10 dropped, or at least, how it looks to non MJ/Josy stans:

Tbh, it's why I'm not so active. A bit tired and bored of the waifu wars.
Lets face it, for us that play all paths, DPC has been doing Josy dirty for a while. That got amped up in EP9 and EP10 quite a bit. Only issue with some Josy stans, is similar to some Quinn stans: They are delusional and still can't accept while being a cute, funny, sexy, kinky and really fuckable peace of ass, "their girls" also got some shitty traits. And because of the white knighting and "mah princess" attitudes, people find it fun to poke and troll.

I myself enjoy MJ path. I do like Maya a lot more now.
I do dislike Josy, but at the same time I couldn't care less about a damn AVN character enough to ramble on for weeks, lol.

Y'all making me miss the STD era here, lol.
The only delusional people are those that can't admit Josy is the unquestioned best of the best. The only thing DPC did wrong was give Bella an anal scene before Josy, doesn't he know that can kill an old lady. People troll Josy because there girl can't stand up to her which is funny since she like 5ft. There can only one best girl Josy follow by her sidekick Maya who's the second best, the rest are faker then lily's tits even Bella at three

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The only delusional people are those that can't admit she the unquestioned best of the best. The only thng DPC did wrong by her was give Bella a anal scene doesn't he know that can kill an old lady. People toll Josy because there girl can't stand up to her which is funny since she like 5ft. But there can only one best girl Josy and her sidekick the second best Maya the rest are faker then lily's tits even Bella at three
Slow down...breathe my friend....All that blood rushing to your DIK making you ramble on with no proper grammar or sense :BootyTime:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tbh all this pooping on Josy is kinda boring at this point.
Y'all need to focus that negative energy on Vinny and his tards :KEK:

Sure I ain't the biggest Josy fan, but this is way too boring.
Banana Jill was meme material, this is just plain rambling and waifu war nonsense.

In any case, I'm interested in seeing if the EP10 ending will force the DIKs and Jocks to work together.
Since the HOTs are the glue to the campus balance in a way.

Also, Chad route when? Jill put Tybalt's balls out of service.
I honestly don't know how DIKs and Jocks could work together, they can't stand each other.

It seems to me, on the contrary, they are thinking about how to screw DIKs. What Ashley told Derek from the jocks about MC, that he was supposedly responsible for the photos, it seems like a deliberate setup from the jocks. To create enmity among the DIKs.

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes