Celestaric

Jan 22, 2022
I'm not scrolling back to look, but someone was asking for a screenshot showing if it was possible to get a 7.5 multiplier on the planning game. I just started my Bella save, and it looks like I did it at the Halloween party. Don't ask me how- it was a year ago! Screenshot 2023-12-19 234535.png

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
DPC responds to this.

Oscar accuses her of being a generic character, of having the most generic characterization possible.
Josy searches the Internet for the best hobbies for girls.

I would say everything has been said :PogChamp:

p.s. I don't understand why DPC keeps putting LIs in a bad light, it seems to me to be a suicidal move in an AVN
He shows them in a bad light to show that they're human. To make them 3 dimensional characters.

Ask Karamba if he'd be interested in Quinn if she was just a generic fuck slut and not the super broken, cynical bitch that she is.

There would be your answer ( assuming he or other LI stans are truthful.)

Reactions: Ostap Bender

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Josy has been in the game since episode 1. Sorry, but the DPC apparently decided to create an arc for her only in episode 10... it seems too late to me for someone who has been in the plot since the beginning.

The truth needs to be told: Maya actually delayed Josy's development in the same way that all the other characters stopped gaining space because the DPC decided to stretch Maya's plot until the 3rd SEASON (and will probably extend it until the 4th).

If BaDIK actually has 16 episodes, DPC has 6 episodes to create a complete arc for Josy... it seems like little time to dedicate to one of the main girls.
Josy has an arc, it's just the slowest one right now.

She's been pretty much static in the midpoint of her arc ( since MC really only met her when the arc was already underway) since ep4.

I imagine once elements with Maya are settled a bit, or at least seeing enough progression to allow Maya and josy to reexamine the relationship, she'll get some screentime.

Or DPC fumbles the ball on her, also possible.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I'm not scrolling back to look, but someone was asking for a screenshot showing if it was possible to get a 7.5 multiplier on the planning game. I just started my Bella save, and it looks like I did it at the Halloween party. Don't ask me how- it was a year ago! View attachment 3188912
I asked that, but for EP10... ep9 you can do 7.75... and btw, it seems the best you can do is 7.5 for ep10... but you probably need to save money on the activities for it...

EDIT: No, I just made a quick calculation, you can achieve 7.5 with all activities BUT you'll need a specific set of items and the correct grids in ep9 & 10... but yeah, it IS possible.... that'll net you a 7.75 for ep9 and a 7.5 for ep10 both with all activities.

The best I've managed for ep10 so far is this, which is a 7.25 but with the best activities:

screenshot0008.png

you can do a cheaper version by removing a pot and adding a chick, in case you don't have enough money for the pot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celestaric

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I asked that, but for EP10... ep9 you can do 7.75... and btw, it seems the best you can do is 7.5 for ep10... but you probably need to save money on the activities for it...

The best I've managed for ep10 so far is this, which is a 7.25 but with the best activities:

View attachment 3188950

you can do a cheaper version by removing a pot and adding a chick, in case you don't have enough money for the pot.
I probably should have chosen outsourcing at the end of ep 9 as cash was the bottleneck in ep 10. best i could do was a 7.25. still S anyways so I guess it's alright.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I probably should have chosen outsourcing at the end of ep 9 as cash was the bottleneck in ep 10. best i could do was a 7.25. still S anyways so I guess it's alright.
7.25 is great... I just edited my post, but yeah, the best seems to be 7.5 with all the activities, but damn, you need a very specific set of items =/

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, after 9 where I used a lot of food I thought that it was the next best perk, but this ep I don't think I've used more than 3 food in any of my layouts. Extra money, or extra multiplier perks would have been better.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Extra money, or extra multiplier perks would have been better.
If you have all DIKs at 50% or more (not hard after the first party) then the multiplier madness perk can be very good option -- at 0.1 for each DIK that's potentially +0.8 to multiplier, meaning it can be possible to break x8.0 with good layout that'd otherwise give you 7.25.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
don't worry Once DPC start to force Zoey on everyone, regardless of your RP status, and top of that MC by default start to act Jealous when he see Her with Jacob, and rethink his current Relationship. She will get the same from everyone.

Now that one I can't wait for, All the Main girl and Side girl fans will join together to Hate on Zoey.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I only feel sorry for those who have only saves for Zoey man they will get hate on for trying to defend her when this shit happens

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
don't worry Once DPC start to force Zoey on everyone, regardless of your RP status, and top of that MC by default start to act Jealous when he see Her with Jacob, and rethink his current Relationship. She will get the same from everyone.

Now that one I can't wait for, All the Main girl and Side girl fans will join together to Hate on Zoey.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Are you taking advantage that he is thread banned>? :cautious: :Kappa:

side note, Josy did this ep what everyone expected Zoey to do after the interlude. :LUL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

"Joke is on you, i'm into that shit." :sneaky:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
If you have all DIKs at 50% or more (not hard after the first party) then the multiplier madness perk can be very good option -- at 0.1 for each DIK that's potentially +0.8 to multiplier, meaning it can be possible to break x8.0 with good layout that'd otherwise give you 7.25.
Hum, yeah that might be a good idea to test too, but I dunno, you do need a good chunk of money to get a 7.25 with all activities... so if you don't take the extra 4, it could be tight, but yeah, def. worth checking out.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes