Mar 2, 2022
Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He shows them in a bad light to show that they're human. To make them 3 dimensional characters.

Ask Karamba if he'd be interested in Quinn if she was just a generic fuck slut and not the super broken, cynical bitch that she is.

There would be your answer ( assuming he or other LI stans are truthful.)
it doesn't seem to me that the yoga class, to take one example, adds anything to Bella's character, and the fact that whatever choice we make, whatever affinity we have, in the end we have to listen to her rebuke us for not taking the lection seriously is just frustrating.

they don't add anything to the character of the character, they just make him more "obnoxious" than before, which seems to me to be a defeat whichever way you look at it.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
it doesn't seem to me that the yoga class, to take one example, adds anything to Bella's character, and the fact that whatever choice we make, whatever affinity we have, in the end we have to listen to her rebuke us for not taking the lection seriously is just frustrating.

they don't add anything to the character of the character, they just make him more "obnoxious" than before, which seems to me to be a defeat whichever way you look at it.
The yoga class scene seems like an obvious slot for a Melanie and/or Sarah post-workout sex scene, or a Bianca and/or Carla flirting/touchy-feely scene. Maybe I haven't unlocked it, but my MC can only hover-hand over Bianca's waist, instead of just grabbing her ass again. Shame that DPC didn't put anything like that in.

Also agreed on MC's character building in the scene. DPC could have made him so much more interested in the class, or at least more competent and confident. Here MC's just a horndog abd the player's best option is to simply rein him in. Not empowering enough and a bit too derivative.

Last edited:

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Suit yourself.

The official walkthrough never explains "future impact": it doesn't tell you the fact that the game introduces a cheating variable in episode 9 and which choices trigger it either.

The choices you made that you read in the episode recap.
it dosent say the consequences but it warns u that it might be something in future updates to chose carefully,or maybe is just what i saw....ty anyways

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What if DPC sees my comments about Arieth and add a path for her
Surely I wouldn't be the only one going for her straight away?

I think I could romance Maya, Josy & Arieth at the same time
And just imagine all that hot lesbian sex I would get to watch

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
it dosent say the consequences but it warns u that it might be something in future updates to chose carefully,or maybe is just what i saw....ty anyways
That's what the unofficial guide does.

My advice is: pay attention to the report at the end of each episode - telling you what you did. Those are the branching choices that affect your storyline.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do have a serious question though
If I was with Arieth and we put my name on the birth certificate
Could the biological dad fight for custody?

Because no one would know about the baby but Arieth & me
So, I assume he couldn't make a fuss or anything

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I do have a serious question though
If I was with Arieth and we put my name on the birth certificate
Could the biological dad fight for custody?

Because no one would know about the baby but Arieth & me
So, I assume he couldn't make a fuss or anything
Oh, don't worry.
I don't think he would have.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That's good
Because Arieth deserves a man who will treat her & her baby right
And I don't think any of the diks are suitable for that.
Yeah, sure...
Stockings.gif
But don't be greedy, Joshy.
You have to share the care of a sweet child with someone from "Alady Boys" :WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Deviations in FPS
Since our previous discussion, I have been contemplating whether DPC was utilizing FPS outside of the discussed 30 and 60 fps for previous episodes as well. I had previously just assumed they were all 30fps. However, I can confirm that this was not indeed the case.

If anyone is interested below is the list of animations by FPS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the 60 FPS section I will only list animations that aren't within episode 10.
Average FPS By Episode
Episode12345678I910
FPS
29​
29​
30​
30​
31​
31​
30​
31​
34​
30​
43​

What if Episode 10 had a 30FPS average as well?
If the number of frames per week had remained constant, the release date of episode 10 would have been August 26th, 103 days earlier.
1527 seconds of animations @ 30 fps -> 45,810 @ 1,267 frames/week = 253 days.
On the 25th of August DPC reported 4,892 static renders completed. In addition to 237 animations completed.

It is certain that other bottlenecks such as static renders or coding would have arisen, but this estimate provides a rough idea of how much additional waiting was added due to the increase in FPS.

DPC evidently utilized this additional time by increasing the number of minigames, whether beneficial or not.

What was the effect of the 4090s?
The increase in the number of animation frames per week was only 9%, while the number of static renders per week actually decreased by 6%. This data does not demonstrate the performance increase that DPC used to justify the increase in the average FPS.
View attachment 3163607 Hoping someone else can find it

How much did it effect the wait time? Ep1-9
Episode12345678I910
30 FPS Total Frames630064808460143101548015060328204764079504707045810
Real Total Frames616363228471142921559115362329754814487814735664605
Difference
-2%​
2%​
0%​
0%​
1%​
2%​
0%​
1%​
10%​
1%​
41%
Although the deviations in FPS did not significantly impact the wait time of any of the episodes, it is worth noting that if this detail had been checked before episode 10, it would have been apparent that the change was inevitable as the interlude marked a major uptick in FPS.

The biggest impact of these frame rate deviations is within the Interlude. The original frames/week for it indicated that it was the second worst of all episodes with a measly 15 frames per week above episode 2. However, accounting for the correct FPS, it increases to 70 frames per week above episode 2. Still, it is well below that of 8 or 9.

I updated my infographic if anyone is interested in the new frames per episode statistics in a graph format.

I deleted my previous post in order to keep things as consolidated as possible and not have two posts on the same topic.
I judge your post as a sort of a reply to those most delusional guys who started telling that since DrPinkCake implemented all these new minigames and he won't create new minigames, episode 11 development will be faster.

IT WON'T. He will devise something more to drag its development further.

Why?

Just read last Q&As: he told us that he quit his job in order to work on BaDIK only. Its consequences: episodes development cycle went from 6 months to 12 months. In the meanwhile, more patrons and more cash.

So, my honest feeling is that I'd be really surprised if episode 11 came out in 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Replaying episode 10 I noticed something.
the MC is going to spend Thanksgiving with Neil at the weekend...

Would DPC have the courage to make Neil suffer an accident at work and die before the weekend arrives? Leaving the MC devastated for NOT going to Thanksgiving on the day Neil wanted because he went to help Maya? :unsure:
LET THERE BE FIRE!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: saynotoNTR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Replaying episode 10 I noticed something.
the MC is going to spend Thanksgiving with Neil at the weekend...

Would DPC have the courage to make Neil suffer an accident at work and die before the weekend arrives? Leaving the MC devastated for NOT going to Thanksgiving on the day Neil wanted because he went to help Maya? :unsure:
It would be quite pointless. Hardly any players would be sympathetic or affected by the event, in fact they would be bored by mc whining. I just realised that for DPC this is the best reason to do it....

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes