dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I was right in my analysis of Zoey and MC's problem that I wrote a long time ago. They both loved each other, they just didn't know it because Zoey doesn't want to talk about feelings and the MC didn't know how to properly show his love to Zoey. The MC didn't express his love because he loved Zoey and knew that Zoey doesn't like to talk about feelings. Zoey never mentioned it to the MC because she didn't understand his expressions of love.

It should be clear that Zoey and the MC had their first sex together in their lives. They deflowered each other, as you can see in EP10. That's why you don't need screenshots for this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The key to the screenshots is what Zoey said to Bret, that it was a silent agreement. DPC also wrote that he made Interlude because he wanted us to understand some connections.

Zoey went to San Diego because she thought so she wouldn't be able to find comfort at home, not even from the MC, because she thought so they would just be fuck buddies. In EP9, the MC finally understands what love is and how to show it properly. But the MC learned that from another girl. Finally in EP10 the MC tells Zoey that she was his first love and that she understands that she messed up.

Can you blame the MC for this? No, I think it's because of Zoey and the MC's entire circumstances. Jacob’s question therefore appears in a different light. If the MC gives Jacob the okay for Zoey, then Zoey knows there's no going back, but if the MC says no to Jacob, then it might be so Zoey gets in on the poker for the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The scenes are important because it shows Maya isn't happy with Josy "feel more comfortable you then ever did with Josy" and on Josy side it a sweet scene and show of love on Throuple. Or others still tell the girls you have feelings for them. Throuple balance, Throuple leaning one way or others path it leading to the same thing solo. Balance doesn't matter here because Josy and Maya still in bad place on there side of it
I don't really care as long as I get more pictures like this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mike_ch and Darkwen

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I already cannot wait for episode 11 Lol. I want more Zoey. Cant believe I have to wait another year for that. Is it true that Pinkcake works on the game by himself only? He should hire others because I want faster updates.
Agreed - so far she's been set apart with her own story & trajectory, which is great. Unless DPC shoves her into B&R and makes her share a room with MC, I don't have any problem with her and can absolutely see her as a great possible LI.

Also yes, and DPC's adamant on working on this alone. Judging by his ego, I support his solo style.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
That's what the unofficial guide does.

My advice is: pay attention to the report at the end of each episode - telling you what you did. Those are the branching choices that affect your storyline.
I wonder if it's important for you to take or not take a mushroom. This is specifically mentioned at the end of ep 10.

Mar 29, 2023
I wonder if it's important for you to take or not take a mushroom. This is specifically mentioned at the end of ep 10.
I didn't play out the whole mushroom route, I only did it because I was curious to how the BBQ went. I laughed my ass off to how funny it was, tripping balls at that BBQ. I imagine that there will be some bad consequences for that, mainly the mc who will be trolled for the things he said and did.

edit: also, sage wasn't too happy about it during the BBQ, so I imagine mc will be admonished for taking drugs.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
My guess is MC's gf or fuckbuddy will bring it up at some point in the future, and maybe the HOTs will joke about it as well. The DIKs might see MC on mushrooms as simply funny, and if you don't take it, maybe you're not privy to more "experiences" - I'm imagining MC on shrooms at the Pink Rose fucking the whole ensemble, every girl looking like a witch/succubus. That'd be badass.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just out of curiosity... Someone else noticed that they were in the same place and the same car... Ep.8-Ep10.
This is no accident...

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity... Someone else noticed that they were in the same place and the same car... Ep.8-Ep10.
This is no accident...

Same assets, same scene, faster to make. Plus kidnappers/stalkers tracking their targets on the same spot is not that weird. Maybe we'll see the people in the van and their plan soon.

Mar 29, 2023
My guess is MC's gf or fuckbuddy will bring it up at some point in the future, and maybe the HOTs will joke about it as well. The DIKs might see MC on mushrooms as simply funny, and if you don't take it, maybe you're not privy to more "experiences" - I'm imagining MC on shrooms at the Pink Rose fucking the whole ensemble, every girl looking like a witch/succubus. That'd be badass.
Stanley will throw you out before you can say; "I want to meet the witch of envy" xD

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Same assets, same scene, faster to make. Plus kidnappers/stalkers tracking their targets on the same spot is not that weird. Maybe we'll see the people in the van and their plan soon.
We already know who was in the car in the second picture... So it was probably the same person in the first picture... What is perhaps a bit surprising is that Rio's instincts didn't work the first time, like before...

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I'll love to see bella get pregnant by MC... or for Sage path at the end... MC married with sage and can fugg everyday

Please no Sad ending

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC should block unwanted numbers on his phone. This thing just keeps sending spam again and again. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3188392
Main plot twist you can't block her until she have the talk with you about having a kids from her
it was all big setup to get her pregnant
no one from the DIK's mentioned her and no strippers even mentioned Rose she paid them to not talk about her so she get impregnant from the MC

i have this theory thanks to Dalli i begin to believe in these type of theories

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Main plot twist you can't block her until she have the talk with you about having a kids from her
it was all big setup to get her pregnant
no one from the DIK's mentioned her and no strippers even mentioned Rose she paid them to not talk about her so she get impregnant from the MC

i have this theory thanks to Dalli i begin to believe in these type of theories
I had a joke theory that Madame was a hallucination of the mental MC.:LOL:
Because no one knows her and no one has ever talked about her. In general, it’s a trash idea to give this as a reward for choosing to work in Pink Rose and a VIP pass, I consider this nothing more than trolling from DPC, but spending a couple of weeks to animating scenes with a character that almost no one likes is too much.
Only is she have some importance to the story next updates.

cyrus1014

Jun 8, 2022
I like Nicole most. but why in EP10, I need a Chick Affanfy to unlock the full scene? my understanding is that I need a DIK to have threesome in EP7.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Guys...Honest question...Do you think the dev trolled the community by dressing Tara in a ghost costume?
You have to admit her model is pretty god damn attractive. Genuine Lucie Wilde lookalike.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes