saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
He gave her these confused looks, get his emotional lesbian moment, when he walk away from the campfire. and feel sick in his stomach by the idea of Jacob Black cock entering her.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
When the MC thought: "(She's interested in Jacob now? My stomach kinda turned hearing that.)"

I almost threw my computer on the floor, table and everything. At times like this, I actually feel bad for Zoey. This kind of thing only makes the fanbase hate her even more, but the real culprit is DPC.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
When the MC thought: "(She's interested in Jacob now? My stomach kinda turned hearing that.)"

I almost threw my computer on the floor, table and everything. At times like this, I actually feel bad for Zoey. This kind of thing only makes the fanbase hate her even more, but the real culprit is DPC.
I don't know why that would make anyone dislike Zoey more, that was just the MC having a moment of insecurity and a twinge of jealousy. It's not Zoey's fault, and no matter what she shuts Jacob down when he makes a move, she isn't interested in him at all. So I don't know exactly what Zoey did wrong there, and what happened at the tail end of the party shows how much she still cares about the MC, she's still crazy about him.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't know why that would make anyone dislike Zoey more, that was just the MC having a moment of insecurity and a twinge of jealousy.
Little grasshopper, look at all the hate Josy has suffered in episode 10 for trying to seduce the MC. Players, for the most part, don't like it when characters in the game try to ruin their relationships with the girls they choose. If the MC chose to have a romantic relationship with someone in episode 8, Zoey's presence in the plot becomes a threat for several reasons.

She can try to steal the MC back, she can make the MC question his current relationship, she can make scenes like this where the MC 'feels something in his stomach' about thinking Jacob with Zoey happen regardless of the player's wishes. Do you really think that someone who spent 8 episodes focusing on a romance with a girl will be happy to have a threat (or possible threat) like Zoey in the plot?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know why that would make anyone dislike Zoey more, that was just the MC having a moment of insecurity and a twinge of jealousy. It's not Zoey's fault, and no matter what she shuts Jacob down when he makes a move, she isn't interested in him at all. So I don't know exactly what Zoey did wrong there, and what happened at the tail end of the party shows how much she still cares about the MC, she's still crazy about him.
You just answered your question, She comes back ,and cause trouble for MC and his new found relationship, regardless of the player influence. and if it won't be the case than her Return was pointless, and unessecary.

She is more of a treat, than Tybalt or Chad, :ROFLMAO:. therefor fans will dislike her, when she make the relationships of MC problematic with his current love interest(y)

Reactions: saynotoNTR

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Have to say, Pink finally got back to his original roots. For the first time in a while, I loved the story much more than the sex scenes. The back stories added a lot of depth to many characters and actually humanized them.

Reactions: katzenstreu

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Its a talent he has. I'm not sure what his intentions for the character were but everything he gave us so far regarding Zoey has made me hate her with a passion. She basically overtook Jill as my least favorite character in the game. The "Interlude" is a masterclass on how to introduce a character you want people to hate. I want that her out of my MC's life. I want to treat her like shit and abandon her like she did the MC for some poetic justice.
The only one I feel sorry for is Jacob if he ends up with her. Homie deserves so much better.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She can try to steal the MC back, she can make the MC question his current relationship, she can make scenes like this where the MC 'feels something in his stomach' about thinking Jacob with Zoey happen regardless of the player's wishes. Do you really think that someone who spent 8 episodes focusing on a romance with a girl will be happy to have a threat (or possible threat) like Zoey in the plot?
None of this is Zoey's actual doing, it's simply the snowflake MC having his usual snowflake moments entirely partially on his own and without input from the player. If that's going to make the players hate on Zoey, then i'm going to simply disregard such reaction as the pure idiocy it is. And ignore whatever drivel about Zoey they'll spout based on that.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Its a talent he has. I'm not sure what his intentions for the character were but everything he gave us so far regarding Zoey has made me hate her with a passion. She basically overtook Jill as my least favorite character in the game. The "Interlude" is a masterclass on how to introduce a character you want people to hate. I want that her out of my MC's life. I want to treat her like shit and abandon her like she did the MC for some poetic justice.
The only one I feel sorry for is Jacob if he ends up with her. Homie deserves so much better.
TBF, Zoey asked the MC to follow her but DPC made him stayed (with good reasons though). Zoey isn't a bad person trying to find herself, but the MC isn't either for finding someone new. They were two youngsters who didn't fully understand the depth of their relationships and made rash decisions. Zoey for going silent on MC, and MC for automatically assuming Zoey hook up with a new person due to a social post made by someone else. It was why he got mad and turned off his old sim card.
I don't blame Zoey for trying to get back what she loss, but looks like it is up to the players/DPC whether or not MC and Zoey will reconciled. Btw, I am team Maya/Josey, so gl to Zoey fans.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like Zoey
She is a beautiful & sweet woman
She really cares about the mc

But it's not like I'll ever cheat on Maya or anything
So Zoey will eventually get over it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and SlapE

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

MC gave a completely normal reaction, she was his first love and all that, few would want to see the girl with whom he had been connected for years in a relationship with another guy. Your nickname just screams this, that this is unacceptable for you and you are the complete opposite of John Boy. :ROFLMAO:

But here Zoey herself says that she would never do this to MC, so judging by Ep. 10, you can forget about her cringe behavior in the next updates. As for me, it is Tremolo who is retarded with her. Look dude, this is Others route. FUCKING KISS HER ALREADY, YOU PUSSY!

screenshot0285.png
But no, DPC don't give us this option. He stretches this line throughout Season 3. Madame is a more priority storyline for him.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Little grasshopper, look at all the hate Josy has suffered in episode 10 for trying to seduce the MC. Players, for the most part, don't like it when characters in the game try to ruin their relationships with the girls they choose. If the MC chose to have a romantic relationship with someone in episode 8, Zoey's presence in the plot becomes a threat for several reasons.

You just answered your question, She comes back ,and cause trouble for MC and his new found relationship, regardless of the player influence. and if it won't be the case than her Return was pointless, and unessecary.

She is more of a treat, than Tybalt or Chad, :ROFLMAO:. therefor fans will dislike her, when she make the relationships of MC problematic with his current love interest(y)
Oh no! She came back to see her best friend and ex, and wants to spend time with him, but her feelings are coming to the surface... what a terrible person! Shame!

If people are upset at Zoey for this it sounds like a them problem. The writing for Zoey has been really good thus far, and that's the whole point of her scenes so far is to cause tension. Her being back isn't going to ruin relationships (unless you want it to, via your own choices), it will certainly cause some drama, probably more on certain paths compared to others. However, she hasn't done anything inherently wrong thus far, and her character is serving it's purpose.

I guess if people choose to be upset over that, and dislike the character and/or blame DPC for this... well how about instead just be glad that we are getting this instead of Acting Lessons 2.0.

;)

*edit* I guess people just want zero drama in a game that has been pretty drama heavy, and just want boring plotlines... beats me.

Mar 29, 2023
Dunno.

Did you think that NOT telling Josy about Chad&Troy would have prevented Sage from helping Maya at the Thanksgiving dinner? I didn't.

Did you think that letting the preps in would have made you lose 1 DIK relationship point and 10% in the party game? I didn't.

Anything can happen with DrPinkCake.
Ehm... if you tell josy or not, does it really have that effect if maya gets help from stephen? I know that if you tell josy about chad, you get a +1 in getting caught for trying to steal the contract from maya's dad.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
None of this is Zoey's actual doing, it's simply the snowflake MC having his usual snowflake moments entirely on his own and without input from the player. If that's going to make the players hate on Zoey, then i'm going to simply disregard such reaction as the pure idiocy it is. And ignore whatever drivel about Zoey they'll spout based on that.
That's why I said that the real culprit is DPC. It's not Zoey's fault.

Thank you for your contribution to this discussion, I can see that you are very... passionate (and fearless)... in expressing your feelings for Zoey. :LOL: Although I agree with everything you said, I will pray that you didn't start a fire with that whole statement coupled with the fact that I gave it to you in “Red Heart”.

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes