KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Zoey is great honestly, not my favorite, but I really like her. The MC just needs to sort out his feelings, and under the players control, will keep his current relationship(s) intact.
Personally, I have no complaints about Zoey, except for one.
This is that she did not explain herself to him, but simply stopped responding to his messages.
I understand why she did it. In order not to lose the opportunity to return and continue the relationship with MC.
But he is not a broiler so that he can be frozen until better times, and eaten whenever she wants.
Otherwise, I have no complaints about her. This is life, and everything happens.
Did she want to leave ?
OK, a tailwind in the ass.
No questions.
But just fucking explain yourself, so that the guy doesn't hope in vain and doesn't build illusions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure:
I remember something like, She Blackmail MC to Fuck her, otherwise she makes Megan career suffer or something.
I never finished that game, it was not for me :ROFLMAO:.
[iQUOTE]You have to accept blackmail and then confess that you still have feelings for her. With DPC there is always a double check[/iQUOTE]

Reactions: ChipLecsap

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That is, depending on MC’s previous actions, I think that it is he who will make a move on Zoey, and not she who will try to steal him. I look at her personality and it just doesn’t fit that she would try to take a guy using dirty methods.
It would actually make more sense for the MC to make the first move rather than Zoey like you said. The player can make several choices in favor of Zoey during the game:

¹ [Don't be mad at her]
² [Don't let Jacob hit on her]
³ [Let her spend time with you in episode 10]

I can see the MC making a move on Zoey automatically based on past choices, it would be realistic and still not make Zoey a homewrecker. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:unsure:
I remember something like, She Blackmail MC to Fuck her, otherwise she makes Megan career suffer or something.
I never finished that game, it was not for me :ROFLMAO:.
I really loved the game. I've replayed it many, many times over the years now. Still trying to get one ending that has eluded me. Storywise, it was better. Renderwise, this is far superior. But the ex's ending was never about a redemption arc for her. It was about the MC giving up. My opinion only. I know more people hated it than liked it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It would actually make more sense for the MC to make the first move rather than Zoey like you said. The player can make several choices in favor of Zoey during the game:

¹ [Don't be mad at her]

I can see the MC making a move on Zoey automatically based on past choices, it would be realistic and still not make Zoey a homewrecker. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, for example, he will do this automatically if he accumulates enough cheating points. It turns out that through our own actions we have made the MC prone to cheating and cannot stop it. It is quite in the style of the DPC to do this - make the player pay for his actions.
I said I like you, mean I would be sad if I have to put you on ignore list, but there can't be anything more between us :ROFLMAO:
Okay, just joking:KappaPride:
Honestly, I'm okay with you, but such obsession with a character looks a bit weird. But to each his own. I'm not going to convince you to bury your love with Josy, just like you can't convince me.

And after that people say that DPC is a bad writer if people have been arguing on forums about his characters for years.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really loved the game. I've replayed it many, many times over the years now. Still trying to get one ending that has eluded me. Storywise, it was better. Renderwise, this is far superior. But the ex's ending was never about a redemption arc for her. It was about the MC giving up. My opinion only. I know more people hated it than liked it.
In general, nobody likes ex-girlfriends. Everyone has bad memories. Then the developers throw them into the mix in the middle of the story which doesn't help them. For me Zoey had a good start, however it's 2 times that she talks to mc and still hasn't said anything at all, leaving only mc to open up, thus creating 2 more pathetic moments. Very disappointing her role in this chapter, perhaps the worst of all

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
however it's 2 times that she talks to mc and still hasn't said anything at all, leaving only mc to open up, thus creating 2 more pathetic moments.
At least one of these moments has MC literally stop Zoey from answering his question (because he's scared of what the actual answer would be, i imagine) so don't blame it all on her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In general, nobody likes ex-girlfriends. Everyone has bad memories.
The biggest problem for me is that I don't see Zoey as an ex-girlfriend, but the MC does (what a sissy). I don't see Sage fuckbuddy as a girlfriend and Sage fuckbuddy's relationship with MC is the same as MC and Zoey.

Anyway... since the MC recognizes Zoey as his girlfriend, I'd rather she stay away. Like you said, no one likes ex-girlfriends and I prefer the MC to have as little interaction with Zoey or any ex-girlfriend he has.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At least one of these moments has MC literally stop Zoey from answering his question (because he's scared of what the actual answer would be, i imagine) so don't blame it all on her.
I love this mental defence that if it's mc's fault you can say it but if it's a girl you have to make an excuse. Zoey what has she come back to? What did she realise from her trip to San Diego?

But did you see the look on Zoey's face at the end of the story? Did you want her to escape into the woods first? It's Zoey who should be telling mc what she understood, not keep asking how much he missed her

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

¹ [Don't be mad at her]

I would say differently, the game is too big, has too much information, a lot of branching to keep it all together and not make mistakes - the human brain, even an incredibly smart one, is not enough. He makes an incredibly complex game on his own, I doubt anyone else could do it better. I've seen games with complex branching where everything falls apart. DPC works better as a storyteller, character creator and psychologist - he works great with emotions.

Reactions: ksuha and John Ness

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
to be fair I doubt she would answer, she went al dot dot dot and making shocking discovery/realization face.
the fact that later she runs away, and ghosting MC again the next day, shown this. She was not ready to answer those question even though she started the conversation

Reactions: ffive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The biggest problem for me is that I don't see Zoey as an ex-girlfriend, but the MC does (what a sissy). I don't see Sage fuckbuddy as a girlfriend and Sage fuckbuddy's relationship with MC is the same as MC and Zoey.

Anyway... since the MC recognizes Zoey as his girlfriend, I'd rather she stay away. Like you said, no one likes ex-girlfriends and I prefer the MC to have as little interaction with Zoey or any ex-girlfriend he has.
It is mc's story, not ours, that is inevitable. Good writing should help you understand. The fuckbuddy thing is not understood by anyone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I love this mental defence that if it's mc's fault you can say it but if it's a girl you have to make an excuse. Zoey what has she come back to? What did she realise from her trip to San Diego?

But did you see the look on Zoey's face at the end of the story? Did you want her to escape into the woods first? It's Zoey who should be telling mc what she understood, not keep asking how much he missed her
that she suck at surfing, lost all her money, and her step dad was right all along. :ROFLMAO:.
and She also probably expected to Find MC in the same state as she left him:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes