felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on, thats not what happened at all. Its was obvious how he completly caught her off guard with his very emotional and open words.

I guy she has feelings for and was her first love while they never had a defined relationship telling her that she was his first love and he did considered her his future is fucking overwhelming.

The last time she was in a situation like that with the mc (at the train station) he behaved like a little whiny bitch not being able to speak his mind and now he's casually saying something like that. He kinda said: If you would have stayed, i would have married you and we would have shared our lives together.

Thats not something easygoing, has a lot of meaning and is deeply emotional. Its obvious that she would have stayed seeing her reaction, it was like a revelation for her.

And the mc didnt lost his patience, he got (too) emotional which could have ruined the party for him and therefore did cut the conversation off.
It is Zoey who asks him to tell her how he felt, and she could not hope for a better answer, so why should she be in trouble? What did she think he would answer her?

But surely an escape into the woods will help make up for lost time

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She is only doing the exact thing MC has done like 10 minutes earlier. If you're going to complain, complain about both of them.

(also, trying to make up for lost time by approaching person who just ran away from you isn't the wisest course of action, and some would no doubt complain about how pushy she is being and doesn't respect MC's feelings)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Would Zoey give up on going to San Diego if the MC said he was in love with her? Because from what was shown, Zoey only realized that she was in love (and still is) with the MC only at the end of episode 10.

Zoey herself at Interlude said that she didn't like talking about feelings and that the MC was a bit of a softie. I don't think Zoey would give up on going to San Diego because the MC declared himself to her.
I think she would have stayed but yeah we dont know that (yet) we will get this answer in the future.
I think Zoey was suppressing her feelings at this time in general due to grief but they both were kinda oblivious about their feelings at this point when she left.

I mean the mc is still a bit of a softie lol yet she was and still obviously is into him.

But expressing your feelings to a girl you like usually helps if she likes you too, he didnt even tried to fight for her (to stay), its hard to say if you could have changed an outcome when youre not even trying.

Maybe she would have the same revelation from ep10 at the train station already, maybe she was too hurt/grieving at this point or really didnt loved him, we will see.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Exclusive :
The MainGirl Band wrote a Song to Zoey::cool:

" Sorry, girl, but you missed out
Well, tough, luck that boy's mine now
We are more than just good friends
This is how the story ends
Too bad that you couldn't see
See the man that boy could be
There is more that meets the eye

I see the soul that is inside "

MainGirlBand.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't think Zoey would give up on going to San Diego because the MC declared himself to her.
Of course she would have left anyway.
Because she didn't respect MC.
She didn't think it necessary to say a few words to him.
It's ok with fleeting lovers, but it's not ok do that to someone with whom has been linked for a long time by friendship.
It's disrespectful.
And now she appreciates him only because she sees how popular he is with girls.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is only doing the exact thing MC has done like 10 minutes earlier. If you're going to complain, complain about both of them.
It is Zoey who came back from San Diego to mend the relationship, not MC. MC may not want to talk about it, that's why Zoey came back. They are not in the same position at all

Instead after hearing how important she was to him she runs away and doesn't answer his message, which is kind of the specialty of the house.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fixed it for you, my illiterate friend :KEK:

A remix of your old poem, for today's relevance :KEK:
Well that got dark fast I wouldn't quit my day job if I where you. But here one just for you
Josy is sweet Josy is great
Your poems stink
Like Madame Roses toes

Alady
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

(also, trying to make up for lost time by approaching person who just ran away from you isn't the wisest course of action, and some would no doubt complain about how pushy she is being and doesn't respect MC's feelings)
But it was Zoey who decided to go after the MC to try to restore her friendship with him and not the MC. If Zoey isn't ready to deal with this situation and run the risk of hearing things she doesn't want to hear, why did she come back? It's not time for Zoey to run, it's her time to impose herself.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It is Zoey who asks him to tell her how he felt, and she could not hope for a better answer, so why should she be in trouble? What did she think he would answer her?

She is emotional overwhelmed imo and i dont think she expected him to say something like that and with such an openness and confidence.

She probably expected something like he considered her his girlfriend but talking so easily about love and a future together? Thats something entirely different.

And he didnt talked about his feelings nowadays, so why would it be the perfect answer for her? He told her how he felt back than, so the obvious fear from zoey is that he doesnt feels like that anymore and that she missed her chance of a lifetime with her first love.

Their roles are kinda switched now, he's open and able to speak his mind without much troubles and without any fear or being rejected while she's the one now in fear of rejection which hurts even more knowing he wanted to share his life with her at some point in the past.

Would you have prefered her having an emotional breakdown in the camp? The mc having to worry about her state instead of spending time with his li?

Getting away from the party to sort her feelings out was considerate behavior from her, and just look how much hate josy gets for showing emotions in front of him ..

Oct 9, 2021
Exclusive :
The MainGirl Band wrote a Song to Zoey::cool:

" Sorry, girl, but you missed out
Well, tough, luck that boy's mine now
We are more than just good friends
This is how the story ends
Too bad that you couldn't see
See the man that boy could be
There is more that meets the eye

I see the soul that is inside "

View attachment 3190124
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sigh... And of course Maya is the drummer... That girl really can't catch a break!

Reactions: Pax Draconis

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is emotional overwhelmed imo and i dont think she expected him to say something like that and with such an openness and confidence.

She probably expected something like he considered her his girlfriend but talking so easily about love and a future together? Thats something entirely different.

And he didnt talked about his feelings nowadays, so why would it be the perfect answer for her? He told her how he felt back than, so the obvious fear from zoey is that he doesnt feels like that anymore and that she missed her chance of a lifetime with her first love.

Their roles are kinda switched now, he's open and able to speak his mind without much troubles and without any fear or being rejected while she's the one now in fear of rejection which hurts even more knowing he wanted to share his life with her at some point in the past.

Would you have prefered her having an emotional breakdown in the camp? The mc having to worry about her state instead of spending time with his li?

Getting away from the party to sort her feelings out was considerate behavior from her, and just look how much hate josy gets for showing emotions in front of him ..
Didn't she expect it after last time he told her that he went around crying in the rain?

Come on, no more excuses

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Didn't she expect it after last time he told her that he went around crying in the rain?

Come on, no more excuses
After a breakup people cry, its not unusual ...

Its still a big difference to being sure you will marry the girl you're in a somewhat relationship with while youre 18 .. i didnt told my gf something like that back than. But maybe you just dont consider it a big deal, everyones different

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did you read the rest I wrote? If you read it you should have understood. It is zoey who should want to tell mc how she feels, instead twice she makes him do it. If she wanted to say something she could say it. Even without being reassured by mc first.
I know the previous episode was released a year ago so it is easy to forget, but MC has already asked Zoey about her reasons she came back, and she has already answered him, and told him how she feels:
Python:
mc "I guess I can start by asking you..."
mc "Why are you back?"
zo "Damn... I already feel like a pile of human garbage, and now you're immediately hitting me with the million-dollar question."
mc "I mean... It's us."
mc "It wouldn't feel right to ignore the bad feelings and start pretending how great it's been to not see each other for all this time."
mc "I did enough of that this year..."
mc "And don't give me anything about how you don't like talking feelings because this time you're gonna fucking have to."
zo "You're mad at me..."
menu:
    "I'm mad" if True:
        mc "You're damned right I'm mad at you."
    "I'm not mad" if True:
        mc "My feelings are all over the place right now."
zo "..."
zo "You're right. It wouldn't feel right to skip through that."
zo "I guess I'm back because... I've realized a lot about myself lately."
zo "I don't fit in on the west coast. It wasn't me."
zo "The more time I spent over there, the more I started missing home."
zo "I was running out of money and San Diego never felt like my home."
mc "What about surfing?"
zo "I'm horrible at it. Like, seriously, I fucking stink."
mc "From what I remember, you were getting the hang of it."
zo "I did. Kinda. But I never got great at it, and I think it's because I didn't like it that much."
zo "It's so weird, you know? You build something up in your head for years, and when you finally get to do it, it's not nearly as good as you pictured it."
zo "And since it was the reason I went there, with time, I felt that... *{i}Sigh{/i}* What's the point?"
zo "And like I said, I missed this place. And I..."
zo "I missed you."
mc "..."
zo "You might have a hard time believing that because we haven't talked since before that Friday, eight months ago, but I did."
zo "And it became painfully clear with time."
mc "I didn't expect to hear that."

// ...

zo "Look, I... Fuck me. Why is it so hard to ask you stuff?"
zo "We've known each other for years!"
mc "..."
zo "I think it's hard because I'm scared of the answer when I see the look on your face..."
zo "Anyway, here it goes..."
zo "Can we, like, hang out again? I know it's hard to go back to how it was..."
zo "...but what I mean is that I wanna see you again. I miss talking to you."
zo "I was hoping that we could press play on what we paused..."
So, can we drop this unfounded "Zoey only ever makes MC talk about his feelings" nonsense? Their first interaction after the reunion is very much MC making Zoey talk about her feelings, and she does.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
So, can we drop this unfounded "Zoey only ever makes MC talk about his feelings" nonsense?
The truth is that Zoey is completely lost. She came back, but even she doesn't know what she came back for. In her head she thinks she's supposed to have a friendship with the MC again, but seeing her running in episode 10 shows me otherwise.

The episode ends and she hasn't responded to the MC's message... again... that is, since she came back all she's managed to do is go back to square one. Will she ghost again? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After a breakup people cry, its not unusual ...

Its still a big difference to being sure you will marry the girl you're in a somewhat relationship with while youre 18 .. i didnt told my gf something like that back than. But maybe you just dont consider it a big deal, everyones different
Excuses and more excuses.

MC tells mc that after her departure he suffered so much, how can she be surprised that she was very important to mc? Why would he have suffered otherwise? For the bike rides?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes