ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The truth is that Zoey is completely lost. She came back, but even she doesn't know what she came back for. In her head she thinks she's supposed to have a friendship with the MC again, but seeing her running in episode 10 shows me otherwise.

The episode ends and she hasn't responded to the MC's message... again... that is, since she came back all she's managed to do is go back to square one. Will she ghost again? :unsure:
Pretty sure she genuinely thought (or fooled herself into thinking) she's just missing MC as her best friend. It was only after hearing his confession and seeing him later, that she actually connected the dots or stopped unconsciously lying to herself.

Then she does what she usually does in this situation: panic. Not surprising especially if MC is now in relationship with someone else, and it doesn't surprise me she isn't immediately jumping back to talking with MC as if nothing has happened, either. But i don't think that's going to result in trying to block him out completely. She just needs a while to find her bearings. (and DPC is milking this for his usual cliffhangers)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Pretty sure she genuinely thought (or fooled herself into thinking) she's just missing MC as her best friend. It was only after hearing his confession and seeing him later, that she actually connected the dots or stopped unconsciously lying to herself.

Then she does what she usually does in this situation: panic. Not surprising especially if MC is now in relationship with someone else, and it doesn't surprise me she isn't immediately jumping back to talking with MC as if nothing has happened, either. But i don't think that's going to result in trying to block him out completely. She just needs a while to find her bearings. (and DPC is milking this for his usual cliffhangers)
I'll have to agree with you. Unfortunately, Zoey is a “man without a plan” in the plot. She is similar to Isabella (if you are on her route); She doesn't know anything. She's not sure about anything. She is simply waiting for something to happen. (in other words, DPC dragging out drama more than necessary)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know the previous episode was released a year ago so it is easy to forget, but MC has already asked Zoey about her reasons she came back, and she has already answered him, and told him how she feels:
Python:
mc "I guess I can start by asking you..."
mc "Why are you back?"
zo "Damn... I already feel like a pile of human garbage, and now you're immediately hitting me with the million-dollar question."
mc "I mean... It's us."
mc "It wouldn't feel right to ignore the bad feelings and start pretending how great it's been to not see each other for all this time."
mc "I did enough of that this year..."
mc "And don't give me anything about how you don't like talking feelings because this time you're gonna fucking have to."
zo "You're mad at me..."
menu:
    "I'm mad" if True:
        mc "You're damned right I'm mad at you."
    "I'm not mad" if True:
        mc "My feelings are all over the place right now."
zo "..."
zo "You're right. It wouldn't feel right to skip through that."
zo "I guess I'm back because... I've realized a lot about myself lately."
zo "I don't fit in on the west coast. It wasn't me."
zo "The more time I spent over there, the more I started missing home."
zo "I was running out of money and San Diego never felt like my home."
mc "What about surfing?"
zo "I'm horrible at it. Like, seriously, I fucking stink."
mc "From what I remember, you were getting the hang of it."
zo "I did. Kinda. But I never got great at it, and I think it's because I didn't like it that much."
zo "It's so weird, you know? You build something up in your head for years, and when you finally get to do it, it's not nearly as good as you pictured it."
zo "And since it was the reason I went there, with time, I felt that... *{i}Sigh{/i}* What's the point?"
zo "And like I said, I missed this place. And I..."
zo "I missed you."
mc "..."
zo "You might have a hard time believing that because we haven't talked since before that Friday, eight months ago, but I did."
zo "And it became painfully clear with time."
mc "I didn't expect to hear that."

// ...

zo "Look, I... Fuck me. Why is it so hard to ask you stuff?"
zo "We've known each other for years!"
mc "..."
zo "I think it's hard because I'm scared of the answer when I see the look on your face..."
zo "Anyway, here it goes..."
zo "Can we, like, hang out again? I know it's hard to go back to how it was..."
zo "...but what I mean is that I wanna see you again. I miss talking to you."
zo "I was hoping that we could press play on what we paused..."
So, can we drop this unfounded "Zoey only ever makes MC talk about his feelings" nonsense? Their first interaction after the reunion is very much MC making Zoey talk about her feelings, and she does.
I know the previous episode was released a year ago so it is easy to forget, but MC has already asked Zoey about her reasons she came back, and she has already answered him, and told him how she feels:
Python:
mc "I guess I can start by asking you..."
mc "Why are you back?"
zo "Damn... I already feel like a pile of human garbage, and now you're immediately hitting me with the million-dollar question."
mc "I mean... It's us."
mc "It wouldn't feel right to ignore the bad feelings and start pretending how great it's been to not see each other for all this time."
mc "I did enough of that this year..."
mc "And don't give me anything about how you don't like talking feelings because this time you're gonna fucking have to."
zo "You're mad at me..."
menu:
    "I'm mad" if True:
        mc "You're damned right I'm mad at you."
    "I'm not mad" if True:
        mc "My feelings are all over the place right now."
zo "..."
zo "You're right. It wouldn't feel right to skip through that."
zo "I guess I'm back because... I've realized a lot about myself lately."
zo "I don't fit in on the west coast. It wasn't me."
zo "The more time I spent over there, the more I started missing home."
zo "I was running out of money and San Diego never felt like my home."
mc "What about surfing?"
zo "I'm horrible at it. Like, seriously, I fucking stink."
mc "From what I remember, you were getting the hang of it."
zo "I did. Kinda. But I never got great at it, and I think it's because I didn't like it that much."
zo "It's so weird, you know? You build something up in your head for years, and when you finally get to do it, it's not nearly as good as you pictured it."
zo "And since it was the reason I went there, with time, I felt that... *{i}Sigh{/i}* What's the point?"
zo "And like I said, I missed this place. And I..."
zo "I missed you."
mc "..."
zo "You might have a hard time believing that because we haven't talked since before that Friday, eight months ago, but I did."
zo "And it became painfully clear with time."
mc "I didn't expect to hear that."

// ...

zo "Look, I... Fuck me. Why is it so hard to ask you stuff?"
zo "We've known each other for years!"
mc "..."
zo "I think it's hard because I'm scared of the answer when I see the look on your face..."
zo "Anyway, here it goes..."
zo "Can we, like, hang out again? I know it's hard to go back to how it was..."
zo "...but what I mean is that I wanna see you again. I miss talking to you."
zo "I was hoping that we could press play on what we paused..."
So, can we drop this unfounded "Zoey only ever makes MC talk about his feelings" nonsense? Their first interaction after the reunion is very much MC making Zoey talk about her feelings, and she does.
A really honest answer from Zoey. So she came back because she ran out of money and because she sucks at surfing and also because he missed mc, the same level of honesty as him

Okay I get your point, great

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Excuses and more excuses.

MC tells mc that after her departure he suffered so much, how can she be surprised that she was very important to mc? Why would he have suffered otherwise? For the bike rides?
So a girl should never cry after a breakup and just forget she ever had feelings and never have feelings about anything ever again and just be dead inside the rest of her life why because no one should ever feel anything about anything. Lose a boyfriend/girlfriend so what, Parent dies what did you think was going to happen, lose a love one what ever everyone dies. :Kappa:

Sep 14, 2023
I can't wait to "accidentally" shoot Mick or Vinny in the head with Vinny's "fake" Beretta 92. If DPC fails to deliver on this expected outfall as a consequence of mega DIK Fuckface being ok with drug dealing, and Quinn being complicit in Tommy's lie to him, I shall be sorely disappointed, and it will be obvious that DPC lacks the will to write a story with consequential outcomes for player decision, but I believe that is unlikely considering AL's story, but then again he's stated something to the effect of "BADIK is a fun and lighthearted game and it's not going to be as dark as AL", which was kind of gay on his part, NGL, I love dark fucked up shit in stories.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Sure...
Jacob is waiting... :sneaky:
View attachment 3190141
To be honest I think this might be right. I have a feeling that if you told Jacob not to go for Zoe during the BBQ and you have chosen a GF and given the choice in the future and you choose the GF instead of Zoe. Zoe is probably gonna go for Jacob. Maby to make you jealous. Just a theory tho.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A really honest answer from Zoey. So she came back because she ran out of money and because she sucks at surfing and also because he missed mc, the same level of honesty as him

Okay I get your point, great
The point was that yes, this was a honest answer as far as Zoey was concerned. MC questioned her and she answered to the best of her ability. Just because her answer didn't live up to whatever lofty expectations you've had is no reason to pretend that never happened and "Zoey only ever made MC talk about himself".

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I can't wait to "accidentally" shoot Mick or Vinny in the head with Vinny's "fake" Beretta 92. If DPC fails to deliver on this expected outfall as a consequence of mega DIK Fuckface being ok with drug dealing, and Quinn being complicit in Tommy's lie to him, I shall be sorely disappointed, and it will be obvious that DPC lacks the will to write a story with consequential outcomes for player decision, but I believe that is unlikely considering AL's story, but then again he's stated something to the effect of "BADIK is a fun and lighthearted game and it's not going to be as dark as AL", which was kind of gay on his part, NGL, I love dark fucked up shit in stories.
The MC is too snowflake to do these things you mentioned. The MC needs character development urgently.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm asking everyone to leave
Oh, you're at the part when your useless DIK bro Jacob can't get his dick wet?
Well that got dark fast I wouldn't quit my day job if I where you. But here one just for you
Josy is sweet Josy is great
Your poems stink
Like Madame Roses toes

Alady
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Speaking of toes
I find Josy to be the the worst of hoes
Your poems are an even worse crime
You should learn how to rhyme
Yet, upon us is a jolly season
For simp groups to beef there is no reason
Doesn't matter if anyone is a bad boy or chick
We're all good and should take a joke better than Chad takes a dick
So lets just enjoy this series
And facepalm or enjoy Dalli's theories
Darkwen, you'll always be my favorite Josy simp
You got a sense of humor unlike that other stan of your shrimp

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Speaking of toes
For simps groups to beef there is no reason
Who is The Notorious BIG compared to The Glorious LIME? Those bars, thou. :cool:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Someone needs to tell DPC we need romantic cummy kissing scenes
Heck someone tell all AVN devs we need them

Just imagine kissing Maya after blasting cum all over her face guys
I think she would appreciate me kissing her as a sign of love & commitment.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I admit seeing Zoey being upset made me a little upset.
I feel bad for her.
I thought it was a nice scene because it shows she cares for MC and she realizing or starting to realize what she lost. For a second it look like they was going to kiss thankfully that didn't happen I'm not cheating on Josy. I think Derek should end up with her sorry Jacob your great but Derek went to GOAT level this episode

Reactions: osculim

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I thought it was a nice scene because it shows she cares for MC and she realizing or starting to realize what she lost. For a second it look like they was going to kiss thankfully that didn't happen I'm not cheating on Josy. I think Derek should end up with her sorry Jacob your great but Derek went to GOAT level this episode
I was actually hoping for the option to kiss. But nope. No choice. Which fuckin sucks.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Some people aren't bothered by the way Zoey feels about the MC, some people are bothered by the way the MC feels about Zoey. It's something out of the player's control and can sometimes be frustrating.
It seems to me that dpc wants to portray every possible human relationship situation in a few hours long video game. So you have mc feeling disturbed by Jacob's interest in Zoey regardless of his own situation. And mc telling Sage that he wants to have more than an fuckbuddy relationship and doesn't want to be the rebound guy, and then, an hour later player time, he tells her forget the whole thing, he has found somebody else he wants to stick with.

The essential role mc plays is the person who does not understand himself, and has no idea how he really feels. Like the long time squabbling husband and wife situation where they decide to separate for a while, and then they discover that they are more miserable apart than together. How confusing that must be for a human's illusion that they are a rational creature. Maybe dpc will let Jade & Steven portray that situation, not that it fits with anything we know about them.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Because my threesome wants Elena, Zoey will grab JB and run away with him to his uncle in San Diego.

Josy, Maya and the MC will then comfort Elena, and when Elena takes all of MC's cock inside her, she will quickly forget about JB.
I think we all fuss over who is going to bang Zoe. But we all are missing the elephant in the room. I have a feeling Tommy wants to add her as a plus 1 aswell. He makes her drinks. He invites her to parties. I don't trust that fucker one bit. He will also not come and talk to you like Jacob did.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Speaking of toes
For simp groups to beef there is no reason
And you say I should learn to rhyme:ROFLMAO: Your right my poems are a crime a crime of love, we all should take jokes like Madame takes dick

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes