Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought it was a nice scene because it shows she cares for MC and she realizing or starting to realize what she lost. For a second it look like they was going to kiss thankfully that didn't happen I'm not cheating on Josy. I think Derek should end up with her sorry Jacob your great but Derek went to GOAT level this episode
I was already going to do a playthrough focusing on Zoey in the future
Now I know I definitely will if she gets her own path.
It just sucks it took so long for her to come back.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Because my threesome wants Elena, Zoey will grab JB and run away with him to his uncle in San Diego.

Josy, Maya and the MC will then comfort Elena, and when Elena takes all of MC's cock inside her, she will quickly forget about JB.
Wait...
But then who will Jacob get? :unsure:
Maybe all four of them ... :rolleyes:
The MC will probably object. :sneaky:
But, what's done is done. :cautious:
He should have given Zoey to Jacob in time.:WeSmart:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think we all fuss over who is going to bang Zoe. But we all are missing the elephant in the room. I have a feeling Tommy wants to add her as a plus 1 aswell. He makes her drinks. He invites her to parties. I don't trust that fucker one bit. He will also not come and talk to you like Jacob did.
Well, if that happens, I'll kick Tommy's ass again. But honestly, I don't need a reason for that dpc should give us an option of it every ep.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can't wait to "accidentally" shoot Mick or Vinny in the head with Vinny's "fake" Beretta 92. If DPC fails to deliver on this expected outfall as a consequence of mega DIK Fuckface being ok with drug dealing, and Quinn being complicit in Tommy's lie to him, I shall be sorely disappointed, and it will be obvious that DPC lacks the will to write a story with consequential outcomes for player decision, but I believe that is unlikely considering AL's story, but then again he's stated something to the effect of "BADIK is a fun and lighthearted game and it's not going to be as dark as AL", which was kind of gay on his part, NGL, I love dark fucked up shit in stories.
Gun shooting minigame is coming! You must aim at Vinny's head within the short time limit. We already have a training game of shooting zombies during a date with Riona, so it's building up to that.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'll have to agree with you. Unfortunately, Zoey is a “man without a plan” in the plot. She is similar to Isabella (if you are on her route); She doesn't know anything. She's not sure about anything. She is simply waiting for something to happen. (in other words, DPC dragging out drama more than necessary)
At least we can agree about something about Zoey :LOL:

Its kinda the theme of the avn too, everyone is lost and confused.

The mc all the time but esp with zoey before the game starts, after the mj revelation, when he decides for others after talking with sage about the rebound stuff and probably a lot of times more

sage during the whole chad thing and afterwards when she "didnt looked at the mc through this lens"

Josy after maya reconcilation

maya all the fucking time about her sexuality

bella yeah all the time too due to her husband

derek is lost and without plan and he fucked wendy and the old teacher

ashley is UBERlost dating ant lol

steven and jade are both completly lost too until ep10

edit: oh and jill is super lost and cofused after the facial :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Gun shooting minigame is coming! You must aim at Vinny's head within the short time limit. We already have a training game of shooting zombies during a date with Riona, so it's building up to that.
Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine this happening. A scene where the MC shoots other people?! It would be a dream come true for me.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
where is the end of freeroam?
If you don't see the alternative to go to Maya/Josey you are not at end of free roam. It might be that Sara/Melanie are someplace else right now, or you have simply missed doing something, or maybe did something in an a sequence that leads to a block. Do you have an earlier save you can go back to?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
OK, I've been training a lot in RDR 2, and after Billy Midnight, it won't be a problem. :cool:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You guys will have to stand in the back of the line I get the first shot at that prick.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
At least we can agree about something about Zoey :LOL:

Its kinda the theme of the avn too, everyone is lost and confused.
The problem is that for every character lost and confused in the cast, the MC has a snowflake moment. I wonder how many times until the end of the game we will see the MC acting like a drama queen and running to someone's house after an argument. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: osculim

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
OK, I've been training a lot in RDR 2, and after Billy Midnight, it won't be a problem. :cool:
If you mentioned RDR, then the plot twist:
Vinny kills MC, Zoey becomes the new MC and prepares to take revenge on Vinny in the final arc.
You guys will have to stand in the back of the line I get the first shot at that prick.
There's a big queue here for him.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If you mentioned RDR, then the plot twist:
Vinny kills MC, Zoey becomes the new MC and prepares to take revenge on Vinny in the final arc.

There's a big queue here for him.
I'm pretty much pissed already that the game prevents you from continuing to fight him in Chapter 9. I could have taken him before he pulled that gun I am sure of it. But once again MC goes into snowflake mode.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm pretty much pissed already that the game prevents you from continuing to fight him in Chapter 9. I could have taken him before he pulled that gun I am sure of it. But once again MC goes into snowflake mode.
Usually people getting shot if they trying in hand-to-hand combat against firearms.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes