KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Then once again you need to get close to him. Heck if you cannot beat him down in a room whe you are already close to him before he pulls a gun what makes you think you gonna sneak up on him. You gonna get shot in the face :ROFLMAO:
You can stab a person completely suddenly. For example, you can distract him with a conversation, and stab in the middle of a phrase. They have a lot to talk about. A knife, or better, a sharpened screwdriver, is previously hidden in the sleeve. He won't shoot unless you show aggression towards him.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy is a full blown Yandere, who gonna go crazy in later half of the game, if you not on her path and murder everyone. Her Pink clothes are a dead giveaway (y)

But Yeah Zoey doesn't work the way Dpc wanted her to work, what is even more funny is that Josy was already serving the semi-EX girlfriend storyline.:cautious:
That's why you don't upset short sexy girls, Josy killer between the sheets or you pissed her off and she kills you. Maybe that why she makes a hand gun in that preview when the game starts up you can have a killer time with Josy or get killed :ROFLMAO: Gives new meaning to drop dead sexy

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You can stab a person completely suddenly. For example, you can distract him with a conversation, and strike in the middle of a phrase. A knife, or better, a sharpened screwdriver, is previously hidden in the sleeve. He won't shoot unless you show aggression towards him.
To many variables that can go wrong with that idea. Maby his reaction time is better than yours. And you still eat a bullet. I'll stick to my car idea. He will be worse off. I have seen taxi's here drive over people and then drive off. For clarity if you live in SA you will have understand exactly what I mean by taxi's.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Drive over the person intentionally is actually not so easy. You'll only ruin the car. It's much easier to stab him. The alley is not crowded there, so everything would work out perfectly.
You can stab a person completely suddenly. For example, you can distract him with a conversation, and stab in the middle of a phrase. They have a lot to talk about. A knife, or better, a sharpened screwdriver, is previously hidden in the sleeve. He won't shoot unless you show aggression towards him.
In the case of a police investigation, I declare that I have no involvement with this group and I do not know how I am in it, I was probably inserted by third parties, I declare that I am willing to collaborate with the investigations and I am willing to present myself for testimony if necessary, I declare that I am completely innocent and have no involvement in this case shown in this specific post.” - saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The truth is that Zoey serving as someone who leaves the MC's heart confused doesn't make sense when the MC starts the game with a crush on Josy.

And speaking of Josy... if Josy finds out (in any route) that Zoey is trying to get back together with the MC she will summon her inner buffy Josy and kick Zoey's tattooed ass to the back of the line.

Josy is a powerhouse. She's not patient like Sage who hovers around the MC like a shark waiting for his relationship to go wrong so she can return the favor and comfort the MC when his heart is broken.
How it gonna end:
Look at last pic in the list

Reactions: mike_ch and c.mork

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
In the case of a police investigation, I declare that I have no involvement with this group and I do not know how I am in it, I was probably inserted by third parties, I declare that I am willing to collaborate with the investigations and I am willing to present myself for testimony if necessary, I declare that I am completely innocent and have no involvement in this case shown in this specific post.” - saynotoNTR
This is something that should have happened immediately. Screw Tommy if I was MC I would have gone to the police from the start. By the end of act 10 you could have had so much evidence and snitch on everyone. Lilly, Tommy, Quinn, Riona, Vinny. The whole lot of em. I wouldn't care less about any of em.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, because there is no hobby more girl-oriented than training to be the second coming of Bruce Lee when you're 5 feet tall. Come on, dude... :LOL:
Yeah, but think about it. beside of Dik MC, which is heavily depend on the player's choice
Josy is the most violent Character in the game.:eek:

and what else could be that is at least interesting and new. Yoga is already there for Jill and Bella, dancing is for Lily and Envy, Music is Jill, Guitar lessons is for Sage. She need something unique;) (y)

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No jokes? So, not really.
I don't like seeing girls fighting physically.
I'm with you on this. When girls really fight they get nasty. I have once seen two woman fight. One girl literally was bashing the other one's face with her high heel shoes.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, because there is no hobby more girl-oriented than training to be the second coming of Bruce Lee when you're 5 feet tall. Come on, dude... :LOL:
Josy and Sage will be the only girls that can defend themself something not even Quinn to do which is odd for a pimp and small time druggy not to be able to fight

Reactions: osculim

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The most violent would be Sage, no? She is a sweet person, but she has anger issues. Additionally, she practices fighting with the MC whenever possible. Chad himself admitted that the way Sage punches hurts.

Still, thanks for the idea.
I'm not completely against it, but I prefer DPC to spend resources and time on a fight involving other characters.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Strange way to spell Sage, or did you miss the sparring session and her beating on Chad. Also she has an extremely short fuse on her anger. Even MC is like "Ayo, chill". Not to mention if you don't tell her that Chad is gay she is about to murder Sarah and Mel.

Reactions: Vill3m
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes