Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy had the same line as Jill. Seems like the last two episode will be snow heavy some could be sniffing it, others a snowball fight, or make a snow angel and other snow fun and one could be buried in it

This seems like a metaphor. It's right there in the title of the episode. A hint that the game is divided into “before” and “after” and it won’t be easy anymore. But at this point it's just a joke about Jill. :LOL:
Too much realism.
Usually usual people getting shot.
But MC is not an usual person.
He host likely would have shot his own dick off trying to pull that gun out. While he is being kicked and punched.
I wouldn't want to check this. We don't know how skilled Vinny is and how far he can go. I wouldn’t even start a firefight with him, having approached the issue creatively - a small drone with a homemade explosive package. Or a long-range rifle with optics. It's a game, so we can dream how to finish him.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm pretty much pissed already that the game prevents you from continuing to fight him in Chapter 9. I could have taken him before he pulled that gun I am sure of it. But once again MC goes into snowflake mode.
He host likely would have shot his own dick off trying to pull that gun out. While he is being kicked and punched.
Too much realism.
Usually usual people getting shot.
But MC is not an usual person. :cautious:
I believe that when Vinny appears in Quinn's route scenes he is automatically protected from the MC (no possibility of starting a fight). This fight between the MC and Vinny should only happen in an event that involves all routes. Maybe that's why nothing happened between the MC and Vinny in episode 9 (he only met the MC on Quinn's route).

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I believe that when Vinny appears in Quinn's route scenes he is automatically protected from the MC (no possibility of starting a fight). This fight between the MC and Vinny should only happen in an event that involves all routes. Maybe that's why nothing happened between the MC and Vinny in episode 9 (he only met the MC on Quinn's route).
Yep that is exactly right. Game mechanics blocking you from taking idiots like that out. For story purposes. Now I can see why its needed. Still don't have to like it tho :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The actual event was she bumped into Trent in the bar. Then she decided to say by the way thank you for not pressing charges against my friend for setting the fire in the mansion during the prep party. He says I beg your pardon. There was no fire it was just two frat members set off the sprinkler system. There was no real damage that the insurance didn't cover. She then told him Tybalt said you were being petty and wanted to press charges. To which Trent replied that is was actually Tybalt that was being petty about ruining his expensive custom Italian suit. She then said oh that is not what I heard at which point they both decioded to take it up with Tybalt.
Never once we saw Jill going to the bar, but she conveniently went to the bar right at the moment Trent was there... ok... she also never ever bumped into Trent during the period after the Hell Week party and this event, not even once despite living in the same house... ok.

Then you have all the events that just made Jill more doubtful of what Tybalt said to her, but of course Jill is very stupid and dumb and would never investigate something fishy, so of course she must learn everything by acident in a sequence of coincidences.

Do you guys even try to think ONCE before posting? Also, do you guys only read the dialogues and don't try to understand what is being said? Or even try to understand the characters? I don't know how many times i have to point the same thing before someone comes with an actual compeling argument.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pretty sure she genuinely thought (or fooled herself into thinking) she's just missing MC as her best friend. It was only after hearing his confession and seeing him later, that she actually connected the dots or stopped unconsciously lying to herself.

Then she does what she usually does in this situation: panic. Not surprising especially if MC is now in relationship with someone else, and it doesn't surprise me she isn't immediately jumping back to talking with MC as if nothing has happened, either. But i don't think that's going to result in trying to block him out completely. She just needs a while to find her bearings. (and DPC is milking this for his usual cliffhangers)
o_O.
I really don't get this part, what makes you think this is what she usually does?. In Interlude we control her, and if anything she comes out as a Rebel, kind of a Bitch attitude girl, who find it cringe to talk about feeling.

During San-diego she not goes through that much of a change at all, she get piercing and tattoo, and that is all. Oh Yeah, She kind of realize she miss MC, and looks lovingly at the drawing she draw on the buss.

in episode 9, she comes as some full confident badass chick , full of life experience, what we somehow not see in her own episode:whistle::LOL: and every one of the Diks drooling over her, while she constatnyl show How mature she is now, by lecturing MC if he fight, she not smoke weed anymore, because Mommy was right it was just a phase etc etc, while She constantly Eye Fucking MC. :LOL: what is heavily indicating She wants the D of MC.:whistle:

and then she comes out differently again in episode 10, and now you say this is how she usually behave Panic, in what universe in what game ?!:ROFLMAO:

POOR WRITING BY DPC, this is what it is, She should have never Returned.

Unless the only point for her is that MC now have a partner who he can Read off his Mother's Diary:rolleyes::LOL:.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I wouldn't want to check this. We don't know how skilled Vinny is and how far he can go. I wouldn’t even start a firefight with him, having approached the issue creatively - a small drone with a homemade explosive package. Or a long-range rifle with optics. It's a game, so we can dream how to finish him.
I'm confident he is using it as scare show for other because he is a drug dealer but hey everyone good at close range
and we could use Bert Derek roommate and attach a bomb to it then bygone be bygone

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm confident he is using it as scare show for other because he is a drug dealer but hey everyone good at close range
and we could use Bert Derek roommate and attach a bomb to it then bygone be bygone
You know a easy way would be just to go with Quinn again just wait for him to show up then just drive over the fucker with Rusty's fancy car.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If we can use a nerd, use Ron the piss boi. He is already annoying and inconvenient, was annoying twice and inconvenient once.

Just attach piss bombs on him and throw the bitch at Vinny. If this fails we can jusy throw Sally too since it's an actual effective strategy.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If we can use a nerd, use Ron the piss boi. He is already annoying and inconvenient, was annoying twice and inconvenient once.

Just attach piss bombs on him and throw the bitch at Vinny. If this fails we can jusy throw Sally too since it's an actual effective strategy.
You cannot be throwing Sally ! Come on now I still need to get into her pants.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
o_O.
I really don't get this part, what makes you think this is what she usually does?. In Interlude we control her, and if anything she comes out as a Rebel, kind of a Bitch attitude girl, who find it cringe to talk about feeling.

During San-diego she not goes through that much of a change at all, she get piercing and tattoo, and that is all. Oh Yeah, She kind of realize she miss MC, and looks lovingly at the drawing she draw on the buss.

in episode 9, she comes as some full confident badass chick , full of life experience, what we somehow not see in her own episode:whistle::LOL: and every one of the Diks drooling over her, while she constatnyl show How mature she is now, by lecturing MC if he fight, she not smoke weed anymore, because Mommy was right it was just a phase etc etc, while She constantly Eye Fucking MC. :LOL: what is heavily indicating She wants the D of MC.:whistle:

and then she comes out differently again in episode 10, and now you say this is how she usually behave Panic, in what universe in what game ?!:ROFLMAO:

POOR WRITING BY DPC, this is what it is, She should have never Returned.

Unless the only point for her is that MC now have a partner who he can Read off his Mother's Diary:rolleyes::LOL:.
The truth is that Zoey serving as someone who leaves the MC's heart confused doesn't make sense when the MC starts the game with a crush on Josy.

And speaking of Josy... if Josy finds out (in any route) that Zoey is trying to get back together with the MC she will summon her inner buffy Josy and kick Zoey's tattooed ass to the back of the line.

Josy is a powerhouse. She's not patient like Sage who hovers around the MC like a shark waiting for his relationship to go wrong so she can return the favor and comfort the MC when his heart is broken.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You know a easy way would be just to go with Quinn again just wait for him to show up then just drive over the fucker with Rusty's fancy car.
Now thats a plan it's too good to be true the second part about the car
but for Quinn i wish i could say she will ask us i think she will use Tommy or do it herself but for small amount like 0.01% if she ignore Rio thats it i will ask DPC to Animate me model go beat them up and beat Quinn up

Sally do %5 Holy Damage to him because he works for the Devil so good tactic

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I also thought about that same drone from Ep.5 when we were scouting the preps mansion.

Reactions: Dr.Slime

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The truth is that Zoey serving as someone who leaves the MC's heart confused doesn't make sense when the MC starts the game with a crush on Josy.

And speaking of Josy... if Josy finds out (in any route) that Zoey is trying to get back together with the MC she will summon her inner buffy Josy and kick Zoey's tattooed ass to the back of the line.

Josy is a powerhouse. She's not patient like Sage who hovers around the MC like a shark waiting for his relationship to go wrong so she can return the favor and comfort the MC when his heart is broken.
Josy is a full blown Yandere, who gonna go crazy in later half of the game, if you not on her path and murder everyone. Her Pink clothes are a dead giveaway (y)

But Yeah Zoey doesn't work the way Dpc wanted her to work, what is even more funny is that Josy was already serving the semi-EX girlfriend storyline.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Drive over the person intentionally is actually not so easy. You'll only ruin the car. It's much easier to stab him. The alley is not crowded there, so everything would work out perfectly.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Knocking down a person intentionally is actually not so easy. You'll only ruin the car. It's much easier to stab him. The alley is not crowded there, so everything would work out perfectly.
Then once again you need to get close to him. Heck if you cannot beat him down in a room whe you are already close to him before he pulls a gun what makes you think you gonna sneak up on him. You gonna get shot in the face :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes