Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I'm really wondering why people are underestimating Josy like that. She's known for not taking shit and even stood up to Quinn when Maya was all meek and submissive. If there ever will be a fight between Josy and Zoey (or any other girl for that matter) my money would be on Josy for sure.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The most violent would be Sage, no? She is a sweet person, but she has anger issues. Additionally, she practices fighting with the MC whenever possible. Chad himself admitted that the way Sage punches hurts.
I'm with you on this part. Sage is the most dangerous boss in martial arts. She knocks out your XP in two hits and that's canon - Chad mentioned that she hits really hard, he could barely hold back.

Derek, when MC complained about Sage, asked: does she hit you?
20231219171301_1.jpg
20230502005030_1.jpg
Seriously, It's a bad idea to mess with her.

King Bayou

Jul 1, 2017
So, if im reading the walkthroughs correctly and from playing different paths up to a certain point in episode 10, is there really no way to "cheat"? Or have any other content besides the girl whose path you decided to go down at the end of episode 9? If so, that kinda sucks ass considering it's college of all themes. For instance, the only way to confirm you have feelings for Josy during her pillow fort scene is to be on her path or be solo but even then nothing happens. Seems like a shame, honestly.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm really wondering why people are underestimating Josy like that. She's known for not taking shit and even stood up to Quinn when Maya was all meek and submissive. If there ever will be a fight between Josy and Zoey (or any other girl for that matter) my money would be on Josy for sure.
Josy would totally kick ass and look super hot doing it

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All I see are a bunch of people who wouldn't fight back because she's a girl the size of a keychain. Zoey being a girl also has no such reservations.
She not even beat the bitch who uploaded her photos on online. :ROFLMAO:. She went there all angry, and just took her phone, and even that was not an easy task:ROFLMAO:
She wouldn't win against Sage, the MC didn't win in SEASON 2 against Sage.
you lost to her ? :eek: what a loser:p:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You are denying the truth, Josy will finally ditch MC and save Jaime from his feminist nightmare.

Plus Quinn don't grow her shit.
and if you would be up to the date with the conversation you would already know, that Maya is the one to Jamie:cautious:
and your right, Quinn don't grow her shit. That is why Josy will do it:cautious:

Jesus guys, pay attention. :cautious::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kodek and Akkarin69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes