saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
For those who played Jill's route in episode 10, could you tell me what Jill's mother's opinion is about the MC? Is she naughty like Bianca or a flirty one? I want to know if there is a chance in the future of MC bang some goblin momma.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
ΔIKverse - episode 10 review

Well boys and and girls...where do I start? With a rating? Hmm...

Nah, I'll save it for the end.

Okay, so I'll start by saying that yesterday I finished playing the Maya/Josy route and they were the last of the main girls that I had to plow through.:Kappa: I started with a slow detailed play of the Others path that took me a few days, because I rage quit the game two times because of the mini games. The god damn math test and that puzzle box infuriated me to no end. I just stopped playing. Then the brawler minigame was somehow set on difficult and I was getting my ass kicked by Troy. Grrr... :mad:
Minigames... DPCs fountain of youth and money. With each misery he inflicts on his playerbase, his cells rejuvenate and his bank account gets fatter. :illuminati:

Anyways, it took me about 5 hours to slow read that first path and it took me about 2 hours each for all the main girls paths because I skipped through same or similar dialogue. All in all I'd say it took me about 15 hours to play through episode 10. A full bloody year of development for 15 hours of play. It could be worse, I know, but it could also be better. How? By cutting the unnecessary animations, the ones like the car moving on Quinn path and at least a dozen others. Case in point:

1703099104384.png
:sick:

...And did I mention the minigames? Minigames, minigames, minigames everywhere!!! Minigames! Who knows how many months of development were lost on them. Stop FEEDING THE BIG FISH folks, he needs to learn...
:mad: :illuminati:

Let's go on to the girl by girl basis snap reviews; here is what I think about the story DPC was telling in episode 10:

Let's start with the main of the main girls, the one and only...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next we are going to Throupleville...

Let's go to Knockerstown next

One true Δikverse waifu?

Sweetest things come in the end.

Final verdict:

Episode 10 is smaller then 9, but "feels" bigger because our minds are tricked to think it when there is a better "timeflow" feel to our brain. Interesting things are happening in all of the Δadikverses. Sex scenes are nice and interesting for most part. Cathy and Jill take the prize for me in that department. There is not much else to say. DPC still remains king. If only he could reign in his ego and trim the fat called unnecessary animations and minigames. It would be a 10/10 game. This way it is a nice round 8/10.

Till next time people.

Good night.

;)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
For those who played Jill's route in episode 10, could you tell me what Jill's mother's opinion is about the MC? Is she naughty like Bianca or a flirty one? I want to know if there is a chance in the future of MC bang some goblin momma.
She feels frigid. If you stick the D on that one it will come out a popsicle.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Aren't you afraid that Bella will whip you for bad behavior ?
W-What are you talking about, dude... I-I'm asking for a friend of mine who plays BaDIK and who is worried about Bella's husband coming back and is looking for other options... I-I would never do that to the Ice Queen... s-she's my waifu!

T-There's no way I'm getting sad because I remembered that no one plays Jill's route to give me that answer... I-I mean, give the answer to my friend.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Really? That old visuals are terrible, static non-alive eyes, flat image because of primitive lightning, and specially low-detailed hair from very old-gen DAZ props.
Visuals are much better now, so and character looks.
just quiet with this, because dpc might decide to Re-work the earlier chapters :LOL:.

and frankly there are way more awkward looks now, than it used to be. Metallic teeths, bad lighting, horrible hairstyle. overused makeup, and blushing.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
She feels frigid. If you stick the D on that one it will come out a popsicle.
What does that mean? Does she have any problems with depression? If I have to deal with a depressed woman I'll thank you, but I already have Bella. :LUL:

I can't give a reaction, I will react with a 'Like' as soon as possible.

Sep 14, 2023
just quiet with this, because dpc might decide to Re-work the earlier chapters :LOL:.
I think DPC addressed this in one of his Q&A sessions, and he said that he thinks that the quality of the renders in the earlier chapters are a "part of the game" or some shit like that, and that he has no plans for reworking them, maybe I'm misremembering, but even if he did rework them it won't be until the final chapter is released (I hope to god), which will be sometime in the 2030's.

Reactions: Ekzou

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
What does that mean? Does she have any problems with depression? If I have to deal with a depressed woman I'll thank you, but I already have Bella. :LUL:

I can't give a reaction, I will react with a 'Like' as soon as possible.
She does actually resemble a bit of Bella in the beggining. No bullshit, straight to business kind of woman, but she did feel more acidic, sarcastic and less serious than Bella.

Also, one negative point to Jill route that i can think of is that it's the only route we have acess to Bianca's tight ass and i would love to smack the shit out of that, but i can't hurt Jill... threesomes are a-okay though, you could gimme those... actually please gimme those.
Barn scene with drunk Jill and drunk, single Bianca... we both push Jillybean to try some fish since she likes sushi... goddamn this scene would be top tier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think DPC addressed this in one of his Q&A sessions, and he said that he thinks that the quality of the renders in the earlier chapters are a "part of the game" or some shit like that, and that he has no plans for reworking them, maybe I'm misremembering, but even if he did rework them it won't be until the final chapter is released (I hope to god), which will be sometime in the 2030's.
2040's* Let's be real.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

and frankly there are way more awkward looks now, than it used to be. Metallic teeths, bad lighting, horrible hairstyle. overused makeup, and blushing.
DPC have issues, but he's not Oceanlab :LOL: He told in one of Q&A that not planning remasters.
Metal teeth are a reflection problem in some models; it was also present in the old lighting, less noticeable. I was looking for how to fix this in daz - nothing. Nothing at all.
We can accuse him of laziness, but do we want him to lick every render error in Ps to perfection? I would like everything to look flawless, but then we’ll add another month to the development time.
So when I see it, just trying to ignore.
Here, Episode 4. You can see reflections on Jill's teeth.
20230517214227_1.jpg

Despite some artifacts, I like the new lighting system; it makes the picture more voluminous.

Reactions: mojococo and Ekzou

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
(Steaming) Hot take: I think Bella shoulda been Jill's estranged sister or cousin. Nothing against Lana, but they felt too close to each other in the beginning. It really felt like they grew up together with how protective Bella was of Jill.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it's true that the blame for the protagonist being like this is on DPC. who can't write tremolo like a tough guy. :KEK:
He couldn't write a tough guy to save his life. If you think about it, the MC in AL was exactly the same. I mean the only actual tough guy in AL was Liam.

Reactions: hawk784563

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Really? That old visuals are terrible, static non-alive eyes, flat image because of primitive lightning, and specially low-detailed hair from very old-gen DAZ props.
Visuals are much better now, so and character looks.
She's 1 million times better now.

(I know, I should ignore trolls)
Wow, based on post reactions I guess I'm minority here.

For me models are too much pimped out with each season, becoming more and more unreal-look-like. Relating to Sage from ep1, yes render quality was worse but characters were more consistent with environment and now they look like they are using half of Instagram filters all time. Doesn't trying to be "too perfect" give you sense of them being more and more fake? Well, I guess you cannot satisfy everyone...

Reactions: c0gnomen and Vill3m

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC have issues, but he's not Oceanlab :LOL: He told in one of Q&A that not planning remasters.
Metal teeth are a reflection problem in some models; it was also present in the old lighting, less noticeable. I was looking for how to fix this in daz - nothing. Nothing at all.
We can accuse him of laziness, but do we want him to lick every render error in Ps to perfection? I would like everything to look flawless, but then we’ll add another month to the development time.
So when I see it, just trying to ignore.
Here, Episode 4. You can see reflections on Jill's teeth.
View attachment 3191163

Despite some artifacts, I like the new lighting system; it makes the picture more voluminous.
2023051721422.jpg
Now that's much better :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Impurity2937

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wow, based on post reactions I guess I'm minority here.

For me models are too much pimped out with each season, becoming more and more unreal-look-like. Relating to Sage from ep1, yes render quality was worse but characters were more consistent with environment and now they look like they are using half of Instagram filters all time. Doesn't trying to be "too perfect" give you sense of them being more and more fake? Well, I guess you cannot satisfy everyone...
I can't call early game models "real". They are too flat. The current lighting model with soft shadows adds depth to them, as if you are looking at real people. Perhaps this impression could have been formed from the renders, where the characters use a lot of makeup. Compare what you showed with this:
screenshot0053.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes