osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hi! i have a problem with my game!.
My game keeps shutting down at one specific spot everytime i try to play. I have no clue why. I can play the interlude just fine but after that it shuts down. Anyone with similar problem? or know how to fix it? i've tried every other download-links,(and all my saves) but the same problem occurs.(game shuts down).
I have followed all the steps to make sure the game don't brake like mentioned in the description about saves.
(and also, i don't use those walkthrough/gallery/Multi mods. so it can't be the problem)
Please help!!! Really like and love this game!(y)

((Keep in mind! i'm not a computer genius. I do know ¨stuff¨ just not the right stuff to fix this stupido problemo! so be gentle with my soul senpai(s) )):)
I will be nice but you not gonna like what I tell you this only happens with modded games.That is why you probably won't get any help since we heard this song and dance a gazillion times on here. Only help I can give you is to go here https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-s1-s2-v0-8-3-s3-v0-10-1-multi-mod-sancho1969.109357/ and grab the save fixer from the main page. Give that a go. Also read on that forum. Sancho went out of his way to help people with modded saves even it was not his own mod. Just don't ask the same question there you gonna be ignored as all the help is already provided you gonna need to search a bit.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You guys do realize these wars you were fighting. Was always just for second place right. We all know that Sage have always been nr1. No need for petty wars :ROFLMAO:
Sage is the best girl. Was and always will be.
But I just want to help those souls like Darkwen and Chip. Yandere girls like Josy, obsessed with their love interest, are the most dangerous. This has happened before and I don't want it to happen again.
maxresdefault.jpg
acting_lessons_pc_leah3_by_danytatu_ddcrbe6-fullview.jpg

They're good guys, and I don't want them to be found cut up for parts in the freezer. :LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But I just want to help those souls like Darkwen and Chip. Yandere girls like Josy, obsessed with their love interest, are the most dangerous. This has happened before and I don't want it to happen again.
View attachment 3191338
View attachment 3191339

They're good guys, and I don't want them to be found cut up for parts in the freezer. :LOL:
Lets say Josy is totally nuts if you breakup with her, and since you want to stop the wrath of Josy from happening how does one do that answer: don't breakup with her! So actually Chip and myself are saving the others by loving Josy meaning we are actually doing what you want and we are saving Sage from being a lot shorter and in a freezer. Your welcome
Screenshot 2023-10-27 174403.png

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3191338
View attachment 3191339

I've never played AL, but seeing these images I find it hard to believe that whoever created this scene is the same creator of BaDIK. So far BaDIK has not justified the intro where the player is warned about how DPC's writing style is not aimed at the public who are going through a complicated period in their lives.

I'm still waiting for the part where I feel anger and sadness playing this game. I think my expectations were too high, I should have imagined that BaDIK was a sissy game and not a dark one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JonDoe27

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I've never played AL, but seeing these images I find it hard to believe that whoever created this scene is the same creator of BaDIK. So far BaDIK has not justified the intro where the player is warned about how DPC's writing style is not aimed at the public who are going through a complicated period in their lives.

I'm still waiting for the part where I feel anger and sadness playing this game. I think my expectations were too high, I should have imagined that BaDIK was a sissy game and not a dark one.
Maya being abuse and Derek too, Rio being kidnap this episode is the closes to AL but feels like EP11 will be even closer

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Maya being abuse and Derek too, Rio being kidnap this episode is the closes to AL but feels like EP11 will be even closer
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.

Dec 5, 2018
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody gets shot.

Everything you pointed will happen on the final episode at once :KEK:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Lets say Josy is totally nuts if you breakup with her, and since you want to stop the wrath of Josy from happening how does one do that answer: don't breakup with her! So actually Chip and myself are saving the others by loving Josy meaning we are actually doing what you want and we are saving Sage from being a lot shorter and in a freezer. Your welcome
View attachment 3191348
Come on now tho. Does Sage really need saving ?.....I don't think so...Josy will come up "short". She does not "stack up" when it comes to the two :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody gets shot.

Haft of those have in fact happen and the rest haven't happen yet and hopefully some won't happen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Come on now tho. Does Sage really need saving ?.....I don't think so...Josy will come up "short". She does not "stack up" when it comes to the two :ROFLMAO:
It was Sage that wanted to make out with Josy she jump on it. Josy might have "shortcumings" but she stands tall over all the girls

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It was Sage that wanted to make out with Josy she jump on it. Josy might have "shortcumings" but she stands tall over all the girls
Well I was speaking in the 0.0001% chance that I will ever have to choose. You know I always pick that option during the party. Now if we can just move that business along and get that threesome going. I would die a happy MC

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Have you played? because at least haft the things on your list happens on screen the rest hasn't happen yet
I suspect dpc is thinking of situations where a player might have had a recent breakup with an unfaithful partner, abusing parents, addiction issues, etc. The rest of us don't realize how hard hitting such depictions can be, especially if the person is still struggling to deal with it all.

Reactions: Vill3m

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3191348
Look at those crazy eyes. She will kill everyone, regardless of whether you are with her or abandoned her. All that remains is to take the knives into her hands and the ideal image of a psychopathic killer is ready. :ROFLMAO:

You should play AL. The game is worth it, you will see how DPC created his name. And this disclaimer really does not comply with BaDIK. If you're going through a dark period in your life, you should play this. It really lifts your spirits and allows you to relax. But that's it for now. I think all the shit will break out in the late game, that's DPC style.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes